It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas AG Loretta Lynch is Responsible For Hillary Clinton Not Being Charged with Gross Negligence.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

sectcion f of the us code linked in the article

In order for the gross negligence to be charged in this case it would have to be proven that the emails were intercepted due to the gross negligence.

Maybe they were but you would need a charge or conviction on whoever intercepted documents. Otherwise it never happened.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I guess James Comey didn't know the law very well. He wanted to charge Hillary with "Gross Negligence" but Loretta Lynch convinced him otherwise.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe he should have spent more time on ATS.

IMO Based on my interpretation of that part of the statute it seems it covers stolen stuff but not so much improper procedure. The other sections i think may cover improper storage and transfer but also have intent written into the statutes.

Intent is the whole of the law.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
March 5, 2019

REVELATION: In December 2018, Obama's last Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, testified to the House Judiciary Committee in Closed-Session. She was suffering from LOSS OF MEMORY.

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch told Congressional lawmakers in closed door testimony that despite her Department of Justice having approved the FBI warrant and renewals to spy on Carter Page, she did not recall the applications, did not remember the details contained in the applications, or the circumstances surrounding conversations about the warrant, according to testimony reviewed by SaraACarter.com.

Lynch “appeared to have amnesia” during her testimony that she delivered in December before the House Judiciary and Oversight committees, said one congressional official, who had knowledge of the hearing. The official said Lynch’s closed-door testimony on Page, a former Trump campaign volunteer, left lawmakers with more questions than answers.
Source: saraacarter.com...

I wonder if Lynch has "forgotten" what she and Bill Clinton discussed in her plane, on the Phoenix tarmac in 2016? Maybe that part of her closed-door testimony will be revealed soon too.

Not surprising.
She is compromised.
Gorsuch got her chair.
Will she flip?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Lynch was interviewed by the Inspector General. Evidence against her is still classified, in one of the appendixes to the 2018 IG Report. The I.G. cannot prosecute.

She was interviewed in December 2018 by Congress. Bad Memory then. Congress cannot prosecute either.

If a Federal Prosecutor (like John Huber) interviews Loretta Lynch, he could bring charges, if charges are warranted.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Declass will get her.
I wonder if she will give up the big o?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Declass will get her.

Yes, at least some of the hundreds of documents due to be declassified should implicate Loretta Lynch in wrong-doing.

I don't know about the "big O", but she reportedly threw her FBI Director, James Comey, under the bus.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

IMO Based on my interpretation of that part of the statute it seems it covers stolen stuff but not so much improper procedure. The other sections i think may cover improper storage and transfer but also have intent written into the statutes.

It is not. Losing or exposing classified materials sent Navy Comm officers to Portsmouth. No intent necessary.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

It is not. Losing or exposing classified materials sent Navy Comm officers to Portsmouth. No intent necessary.

I am referring to section f of the law cause that is the only section that does not include intent and it reads that an event has to happen where someone gets the actual info. It does not read as though it covers being dumb and such.

Being careless and such is covered in the other sections of the law and in those sections intent is mentioned.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Declass will get her.

Yes, at least some of the hundreds of documents due to be declassified should implicate Loretta Lynch in wrong-doing.

I don't know about the "big O", but she reportedly threw her FBI Director, James Comey, under the bus.

A comey/lynch battle would be interesting.
She should have just done her job, and they wouldn't be in this mess.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Declass will get her.

A comey/lynch battle would be interesting.
She should have just done her job, and they wouldn't be in this mess.

She was playing a dangerous high-stakes poker game for a big prize. No one expected Hillary to lose, so Loretta didn't realize how big the pot really was. Had the AG done her job, Hillary would have been investigated and likely prosecuted.

Bye, Loretta.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Had the AG done her job, Hillary would have been investigated and likely prosecuted.

I agree.
Others have done things far less than what she has done and seen the inside of a jail cell.
Lynch is in deep deep trouble.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join