It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny video of people trying to get out of snowed in parking lot - where's the teamwork!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Jsut came across this video and thought others might enjoy it as well.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Lmao

I live in Australia, we don’t have a lot of snow so I can’t even imagine what any of that must be like but feck that was funny.
Love the commentary “You go Subaru!!!”

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What I don't get is how did the snow plow get into the lot when none of these dolts can get out????

It's not like snow plows can fly...and they can only push so much snow if they don't have anywhere to push it.

Besides, I didn't see a whole lot of snow on the lot itself. I'm pretty sure I could have gotten my Subie out of that, and I'm positive I could have gotten out of the lot (no problem) with my truck! (especially with the chains on).

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm sure this was from a few days ago, minnesota got around 6ish inches of snow in the south east and more importantly, heavy blowing snow conditions.

I'm sure you have that out west, when you can shovel a sidewalk and 20 minutes later there's 2 feet of snow on it.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
What I don't get is how did the snow plow get into the lot when none of these dolts can get out????

It's not like snow plows can fly...and they can only push so much snow if they don't have anywhere to push it.

Besides, I didn't see a whole lot of snow on the lot itself. I'm pretty sure I could have gotten my Subie out of that, and I'm positive I could have gotten out of the lot (no problem) with my truck! (especially with the chains on).

I have no idea what a Suboe is but I’ll bet those exact same thoughts went through the head of all those drivers in that vid.
Would have been good though, I would have happily watched another 5 min of that scene hahaha

new topics

top topics

join