It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ghost Orb Video Clip

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Here's a moth that can survive extreme low temperatures outside:

en.wikipedia.org...

Mostly found in Greenland but maybe one hitched a ride on, I don't know - a fishing boat, maybe, to your location?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Not sure why you don't believe that certain areas are frozen and devoid of life in the winter.

Not sure why I don't believe? well below freezing in minus 60 degrees temp there is life and you say that there is no life so are you a bot programmed to troll?

No life where you are at so I will assume from now on you are and wont waste my time

the amount of BS that comes out of your mouth is phenomenal.

More absurd statements

We don't have other bugs, or smaller bugs, than moths.

Riiiiight

Edit: Forgot to add, So you don't have Demodex mites living on your face like all other humans?

so you are a programmed bot?

Like I say, absurd statements just to argue

Which narrows it down to bugs in the house, which we don't have (besides a rare sighting of a moth, which would probably show up as recognizable in the video).

I was talking about tiny tiny bugs, small like a dust mite, but you hear insect and think of moths because you can see them.

I even explained in a post that you wouldn't see it but your cat would due to their eye site being much much sharper than human.

even explained about if perspective was right and lighting just right to match the perspective of where you are looking that you actually may see it like the camera does.

You really do have issues when you can ignore logic and have to respond with such ignorance and them start playing the semantics game like you did in your fishing boat thread.

I wasn't trying to debunk anything just offering an opinion but your replies speak volumes.

edit on 4-3-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2019 by InhaleExhale because: spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I was recording my cat, and ironically, I started recording him because he was acting like he was watching ghosts; i.e. he was staring up at empty space, and meowing at it.

Actually I think more towards a very small bug with the cats reaction,

if it was a dust particle I doubt your cat would pay attention, meaning it would be very unlikely to perform movement that catch your cats attention and keep it on it like a small bug flying around would.

but a small bug that you cannot see but your cat certainly can and would make your cat keep an eye on it, cats being predators and all even though they are domesticated they still have those instincts and eye sight that would be super human if you could see it from a distance.

chances are if this flew past your face slow enough and caught the right light you would see it as almost transparent orb for a split second as well like the lens has.

For more context, I'm in the upper northeast of the US, it's the dead middle of winter, and it's been below-freezing for most of the last few months.

This is really the last place and time that there'd be bugs flying around... I'm just saying, lol. Bugs can't live in our winters, the landscape is frozen solid, covered in snow and ice.

So outside, it's an absolute wasteland, and there's zero chance of a bug flying in from nature. There are no bugs flying around. No flies, no fruitflies, moths, gnats, mosquitos: Nothing. Heck we don't even have birds most of the time, in winter.

So IF it was a bug, it would have to be something that's been trapped inside the house for the past few months, lol, and I'm telling you we don't have bugs flying around our house lol.

The absolute ONLY bug I've seen in the house, the last few months, is an occasional moth. No tiny bugs like gnats, fruitflies, etc.

I don't know if people know how absolutely lifeless the northeast becomes, during winter. There's literally no life outside.

You sure about that? What about all these critters:

NE US Winter Wildlife

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

So IF it was a bug, it would have to be something that's been trapped inside the house for the past few months, lol, and I'm telling you we don't have bugs flying around our house lol.

Not necessarily. It might have just hatched, perhaps?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Here's a moth that can survive extreme low temperatures outside:

en.wikipedia.org...

Mostly found in Greenland but maybe one hitched a ride on, I don't know - a fishing boat, maybe, to your location?

Haha well I did say that we had a few rare moths in our house... though it’s very rare to see one... and I’d expect a moth to be recognizable in a vid, even out of focus.

The winter does practically rule out any other bugs though.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Also I did say that I didn’t want to argue over the vid I posted. You don’t need to believe it’s an orb. And the vid can’t prove it either way.

The thread about glowing lights in the ocean water was entirely more compelling as hard proof of something anomalous.

This is just a vid of my cat with a floating glowing rectangle shape. You guys can assume it’s a microscopic dust mite or whatever lol.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Update: I was just recording my cat again, seeming to watch empty space, and meowing occasionally.

So... I got some small orbs that are not very interesting, and bear most resemblance to small dust or whatever.

These orbs are not interesting. And they seem round, they don't have a rectangle shape. So they seem to be dust or whatever.

They also don't move in a graceful arc, like in the OP. Now I'm just catching orbs that quickly move out of sight, like up-close dust specks would be expected to.

Outside the camera, my naked eye did notice one dust piece floating by. There is a heat vent in the floor, so there is air circulation, and there's probably always at least a small amount of dust specks floating around.

Also I caught an actual moth on video, and guess what it looks like?

Drumroll... It looks like a goddam moth lol. Just like I've been saying that I'd expect a moth to look, lol.

So I could post such vids but my internet is currently really limited, and bad at uploading video.

But also, everything I described is just not interesting. I got orbs that look like dust particles, and I got a moth that looks like a moth.

I'm moving soon, so I'll have better internet again soon. You guys can let me know if you really want me to post such vids or not?

If you guys want me to, and / or if u guys keep insisting it's dust or a moth, then I'll post when I can, in a few days, to show what a moth looks like, lol, and dust specks too, in the identical conditions of the video.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Oh also I recorded an obvious lens flare, from a night-light, plugged into the wall.

So I could show that too, if people want.

...If / when I do post these things, it would help the case that the vid is actually showing a ghost / spirit orb.

Also, IDK if this has gotten lost in all the details, but I did see and hear the ghost of my cat, twice, in the same room. This is not recorded, it was just seen and heard, twice. And both times, one of my living animals noticed it too, and responded to its presence.

So that's the context of recording the vid's rectangular orb. It's exactly the same little area that my cat's ghost visited me twice, and spooked my living dog and cat, lol.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I was recording my cat, and ironically, I started recording him because he was acting like he was watching ghosts; i.e. he was staring up at empty space, and meowing at it.

Actually I think more towards a very small bug with the cats reaction,

if it was a dust particle I doubt your cat would pay attention, meaning it would be very unlikely to perform movement that catch your cats attention and keep it on it like a small bug flying around would.

but a small bug that you cannot see but your cat certainly can and would make your cat keep an eye on it, cats being predators and all even though they are domesticated they still have those instincts and eye sight that would be super human if you could see it from a distance.

chances are if this flew past your face slow enough and caught the right light you would see it as almost transparent orb for a split second as well like the lens has.

For more context, I'm in the upper northeast of the US, it's the dead middle of winter, and it's been below-freezing for most of the last few months.

This is really the last place and time that there'd be bugs flying around... I'm just saying, lol. Bugs can't live in our winters, the landscape is frozen solid, covered in snow and ice.

So outside, it's an absolute wasteland, and there's zero chance of a bug flying in from nature. There are no bugs flying around. No flies, no fruitflies, moths, gnats, mosquitos: Nothing. Heck we don't even have birds most of the time, in winter.

The absolute ONLY bug I've seen in the house, the last few months, is an occasional moth. No tiny bugs like gnats, fruitflies, etc.

I don't know if people know how absolutely lifeless the northeast becomes, during winter. There's literally no life outside.

You sure about that? What about all these critters:

NE US Winter Wildlife

lol Thanks for the link... not for your argument, but thank u because it's a lot of beautiful nature pics.

My 1st thought would be that most of those pics are not from below-freezing places... like I live in. Most of the winter, our landscape is frozen solid. ...And I'd expect most wildlife to need liquid water, to survive, right?

Secondly, I live in a small city, so that further limits wildlife that might be out there in the undeveloped countryside. But even then... We're living in almost instant-frostbite coldness. It's 14 degrees F. right now, lol. So most of our wildlife is probably burrowed away, if not migrated away, like deer etc. They literally can't be out in the open cold much, or they'd be getting frostbite destroying them. This is not livable conditions for any animals.

Warmer days have squirrels come out but not days / weeks when it's this cold.

Same for birds, for the most part; we normally don't have birds out when it's cold, though there might always be a few rare birds who don't mind the cold. Most avoid being out in below-freezing cold.

Anyway, it's quite off-topic of the thread, but I do love nature, and it's important to consider what wildlife goes through.

I don't know if this sounds exotic to people or something lol. But to clarify, yeah we have some wildlife present who hides during such cold as this.

So there can be weeks that go by, with practically no signs of life outside.
edit on 5-3-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

If you guys want me to, and / or if u guys keep insisting it's dust or a moth, then I'll post when I can, in a few days, to show what a moth looks like, lol, and dust specks too, in the identical conditions of the video.

No, thanks.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
^lol well you did just post multiple times insisting on moths, and winter wildlife photos... So I'm just offering to show you what it actually looks like, if you were so interested in your own input, lol.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

You are miss-stating what I actually posted - I have not been "insisting on moths". You said:

I posted proof that that is not true at all.

I have simply pointed out some alternative possibilities for you as to how it could have been a moth, not insisting on that at all, just saying it could have been one..

I have no further interest in entering into a sterile and forensic debate with you about any of this hence my lack of interest in seeing any of your videos of moths or flecks of dust, thank you.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Well I'm not interested in debating the word "insisting," for goodness sake. Everyone in the world can read the thread and read that you just devoted your own time, energy, and effort into insisting moths and wildlife.

No one posted proof of anything regarding wildlife in the northeast US, when it's frozen solid, for months at a time. Guess how cold it is right now? It's... 11 degrees F. outside, right now. Water freezes at 32 degrees F.

Which means it's 21 degrees below freezing, right this moment. If you guys think you've made any point about life in the frozen northeast... Sorry, you haven't. The entire landscape has been frozen solid, for most of the last 4-5 months or so. There are absolutely no bugs that fly around when it's 21 degrees below freezing.

And if you thought your own input had any meaning, then you should be interested to see recordings of the actual things you've been insisting on.

I've got videos of a moth and dust particles, in the same exact room & conditions... which suggests that my original vid is not showing those same things.

Your lack of interest in recorded proof for-or-against your own input, just shows the world that you know your own input is empty, meaningless banter.

I will be posting the mentioned vids in a few days, once I finish moving and get a proper internet connection set up again.

Once you see recordings of actual dust particles and an actual moth... You might not think that a glowing rectangle resembles those things lol.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

What part of:

I have no further interest in entering into a sterile and forensic debate with you

are you not understanding?

Good day to you.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

What part of:

I have no further interest in entering into a sterile and forensic debate with you

are you not understanding?

Good day to you.

What part of:

This is my own thread about my own video, in my own kitchen, and when I contribute to this thread, it's not about you, it's about my own vid.

...are you not understanding?

Also: It sure is funny how people can devote their time to insisting mundane explanations, which I then recorded examples of, and which then causes those same people to lose interest in their own input lol.
edit on 7-3-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

It would appear that you do not understand that this is a forum on which members, such as myself, may freely post without having to obtain your permission and/or your approval.

Good day to you.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I had a cat pass away a few months ago, and his spirit has been happily, lovingly visiting a few times. Three times his spirit showed up in dreams... and twice, in waking life, he was seen and heard, both times, and my animals even responded to it, both times.

Oh yeah? So what makes you special? I lost my Son of 18 years, the only thing that meant anything to me to a terrible reason. Why havent I seen him since? Why cant I have at least a little peace in my life knowing he's still okay? Yeah, I dont believe you, and I dont believe your little "story".

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Bless you.................. The reason your son is not around is he's gone to a better place, you want him to go to that better place called heaven or whatever but I promise you, his spirit is alive more than ever and free of this possession of a human body with all its problems and failings. I've had mass experience or orbs, they are real and the light he will be now with in heaven. One day you will go there to

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

edit on 8-3-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

I had a cat pass away a few months ago, and his spirit has been happily, lovingly visiting a few times. Three times his spirit showed up in dreams... and twice, in waking life, he was seen and heard, both times, and my animals even responded to it, both times.

Oh yeah? So what makes you special? I lost my Son of 18 years, the only thing that meant anything to me to a terrible reason. Why havent I seen him since? Why cant I have at least a little peace in my life knowing he's still okay? Yeah, I dont believe you, and I dont believe your little "story".

I'm sorry for your loss.

Over the years, whenever I lose a pet, I've always seen them visit me in dreams, after they pass. Dreams are not rock-solid "proof" that can be argued about... But it is wonderful to see the spirits of the deceased, happy and loving towards me. I've also been visited a few times by my deceased grandparents, in dreams.

Receiving visits in our dreams is probably just a matter of thinking of it, and willing it to happen, especially when going to bed. If you want it to happen, and you're open to it, then I think our loved ones' ghosts can hear our intention, and respond to it.

It's rare that I see & hear spirits in waking life... But my most recent cat who died, visited me in three different dreams, and then went on to visit me in waking life, twice, with both sight and sound both times. Why? Because he loves me and my dog, and he was hanging around us, out of love.

Why it's happened with him in waking life, is hard to say. Maybe the conditions were optimal for me to see & hear his ghost? I've been living alone (with my living animals) in a quiet apartment.

Another example is a cat who became lost a few years ago:

His spirit was never seen after he passed... And I think the reason is because I was so sad and heartbroken, conflicted, etc. that it was too much emotion, in the way. I spent the following 3 years crying over him, and apologizing to his spirit that he got lost. I could find no peace because I was partially responsible for his loss, because if I had responded better, then he would not have been lost. (Some guy had let my dog and cat BOTH outside, from being locked inside the house, and I first grabbed the dog, and came back for the cat, who I never saw again. So I felt tremendous guilt and grief etc.)

However that changed last year when I was making the intention of seeing him visit me, in dreams, which still hasn't happened... But the intention did bring his spirit to visit me in waking life. 1st time a spirit has visited me in waking life, from my intention of his visit.

I have an altar which includes devotion to my lost cat, and his old stuff is up there, in a box of old cat toys etc.

One day, I started hearing high-pitched sounds. My cat's stuff on my altar, includes one of those cat toys that's a little mouse, with an electronic sensor thing inside of it, so it makes a chirping sound when the cat toy is hit by the cat.

And so that cat was visiting me, and showing me love and happiness, by his ghost swatting at his old cat toy, and making it chirp repeatedly for maybe a half-hour. For all the years that I've had that toy, it literally NEVER made noise by itself, except for that one day, and that one sitting. I do believe that was my cat's ghost, doing that, for me.

I then broke down and cried my eyes out, lol. And it was clear to me that the reason I had not seen him sooner, was all my grief and sadness was in the way. This one visit showed that, lol, because it made me bawl my eyes out. And if I had been visited more than that one time, it would have been that much more crying.

So that's why that one cat was not seen / heard for a few yrs, until my specific intention brought him to visit me. It took specific thoughts and intentions for him to visit, and even then, it showed me that it was my emotions that had been preventing it from happening more.

(After, I checked the toy, and it's still working, so the toy was not breaking or glitching or something. These toys really don't make noise without a physical input, which my baby did for me, on one of his favorite toys, so I could feel better, and know he's happy and loving me.)

However, it was only the most recent cat that made his presence seen & heard, in the clearest visits I've ever had. He was a happy cat, who died happily, with my love and presence around him. He died with a loving, happy cuddle position, snuggling with the sides of a box he had laid in. And since this cat died happily, WITHOUT such crushing emotions on me, then there was not the same blockage against his visit.

Both times he visited me in waking life, I saw his movement out of the corner of my eye. 1st time I saw his movement jumping onto his favorite place, and the 2nd time, I saw his movement jumping OFF of his favorite spot. I did not see him head-on; I only saw from the edge of vision, where our sight is unclear, yet it still shows movement just fine.

I heard his paws both times. And my living animals responded to it, both times, to confirm that I wasn't imagining it.

So sometimes, maybe our emotions are in the way of our deceased loved ones visiting us.

Or maybe your son did visit you, all along, but it's in ur subconscious?

If ur emotions can handle it, & if you will it to happen, then I think it will.

Good luck, brother.
edit on 8-3-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join