It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A short mafia story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here is a little mafia story..i will only post the prolouge...if you people like it, I will put the rest of it up. Here it is...excuse me for the violence:

A Mafia Act

Prologue

Louie ran from the two mobsters behind him. The streets were dark and the only light was the illuminating moon. “Come on you damn prick, give up already!!!” screamed one of the mobsters. Suddenly there was a gunshot. Louie’s heart went cold and there was a sensational stabbing pain in his back. He dropped to the floor, as the burning pain swept him off his knees. “Got him!”. Louie clutched his chest, and saw that he was surrounded in his own blood. The gangsters kicked Louie in the face. “Damn it, I got his blood on my new pants.” murmured one of the mobsters. “I’m really sorry Louie…Salvatore is making us…I’ll see you around”. The mobsters both took out there guns and aimed it at Louie’s head. “At least I lived a good life” thought Louie…he then had flashbacks of what had led to his death.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Wow, thats nice. I love stories with the whole mafia theme to them.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hey , I really appreciate your comment

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Good stuff

I got a thing for mob stuff too!
Keep it coming!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Really, thanks for the comments!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Have you added anything onto this yet? If not, would you mind if myself, and possibly a few other members of ATS would work on it a little bit?

Thanks,
Jack

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hmm...wow...thats okay I guess...as long as you dont claim that the beggining part is yours then its okay. Wow, I would actually love to see other people add on to the story! I should add some some, I already wrote it down, but i dont know if i should put it here, its to short, lol, so yeah, that'd be awesome if ats members or you would add to it!

top topics

join