It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting monks in a castle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hello this is my first real thread.

Since the last weeks I had many nightmares and strange dreams. This dream tonight was very different and is also difficult to understand for me.

It was extremely vivid and colorful and in the end I realized I am dreaming and I knew the dream would be over in a few minutes. Like watching a movie and knowing, this is one of the last scenes as everything has been handled.

It started with a square castle, with staircases at each corner. It was an old castle, grey stones and the top floor was some kind of temple or preaching area.

Somehow I was there and they keep putting me in different cells, with big iron bars. They wanted to know something from me but I cannot remember. I had the feeling that these were not really monks and it was some dictatorish vibration in the air. I noticed small iron clocks, rusty and with gears in some places.

I remember fighting those monks but they put me back in a cell each time (always different). I somehow managed to set those clocks back in time, I did each one different my plan was to have the monks spread out so they are not as many and confused.

And they took me another time out of the cell but this time I feared this is my last chance so I started to fight them again. And this is where it got very very real I felt the contact and the energy when I deflected the punches and used it against them.

I was fighting like never before with all my senses and nerves and I almost felt bad for the single monks as I fought my way downwards in a staircase in one of the corners. It was like I knew what the monks would do and I just reacted and I think if it was in real life I would have hurt them seriously.

I fought my way downwards and noticed I am on the last floor to the basement, I donot know why I went down there but it was the only direction that made sense. At around this time I realized that "it" is over very soon and when I was completely in the cellar I saw a small hole/crack in the wall with white light and I slid through it.

I then fell a long time, downwards into the water and I see myself impacting into the water and this is where the dream ends.

I then woke up and I had and old poem in my memory again that I written and it contains the falling into the water part, but nothing before that.

The whole day I have been thinking about it and the meaning. How I can get such a vivid dream again? I could control everything I did, I planned beforehand I never experienced something like that.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

I absolutely love dreams like that. Love em. Where you wake up and it takes hours to resume the normal feeling of everyday life. Your thinking is different. Your moods are different. Your simple day to day routines change. Then by the end of the day, usually earlier, everything is normal again.

I don't know about having them every night, but sometimes it would be fun to say 'I haven't got anything planned for tomorrow, lets have some fun tonight'.

If you find a way to manifest them, let me know please.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hello ClovenSky,

yesterday night was the first time in a long time I could relax completely, just let go. Before that I did some training units and stretched.

I went to bed with inner peace, I think I fell into sleep a few seconds later, I could hear my breathing getting slower and deeper, falling into sleep.

So I know where the fighting parts comes from and the fall into the water at the end brought up memories about the poem.

For the rest I dont have an explanation.

I will definitly tell you if I find a way to do it again.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
These monks, were they Kung Fu fighting? Were they fast as lightning?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I think it was south chinese gung fu as I saw the hands coming and knew how to react.

Everybody was gung fu fighting... lol

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I am no expert but dreams (of mine) are weird. Yours sounds like an "escape" dream. I have those quite often sometimes. Dream after dream is me trying to escape from someone, something or some place, usually accompanied with a feeling of mild fear.

That's all I got.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello LightSpeedDriver,

Thank you for jumping in. Escape dream, that gives me something to think about.

Ciao, Julia

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing. I love reading about dreams. I cant (remember) dream(ing). And this was a particularly interesting one.

I'll probably come back after I have had a chance to think some more.
edit on 3/24/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

I am no expert but dreams (of mine) are weird. Yours sounds like an "escape" dream. I have those quite often sometimes. Dream after dream is me trying to escape from someone, something or some place, usually accompanied with a feeling of mild fear.

That's all I got.

When I used to remember my dreams, several years ago, I had a lot of dreams like that. I was running for my life, and at some point I would be forced somehow, to face what I was running from, and at that moment the dream would always end. I had dreams like this for about 5 years at least.

I think the methadone as well as the cannabis I take daily has an effect on my dreams and my ability to recall them.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Do you practice martial arts in real life?

What a fascinating dream. I wish I could experience something like this.

After I reached a certain age, like, around 16, all my dreams were mostly realistic and rarely ever broke the laws of physics. I never had super strength or knew karate. When I was younger that was different. I could fly, see through walls, travel through time and the environments were imaginative like a child's mind.

But after a certain point, all my dreams became much more realistic with very little fantasy elements to them. Of course, a lot of "crazy" things can happen without breaking laws of physics.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
I would not call it martial arts, but yes I practice.

Maybe the reason dreams get realistic is, that we do not use our fantasy during the day?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

An interesting dream, and the part that caught my eye is when you said that it was like a watching a movie for you.
From personal experience it reminds me of having visions in dreams. It's like having a big plasma screen in front of yourself and watching a very vivid movie. Visions can be about past lives, current situation or future visions. (Maybe yours was a vision of a past life, unless you already have an idea what was it about).
But, yeah, there are also dreams which are a result of our subconsciousness and inner processes as well as symbolic dreams. It's best to rely on your inner feeling and see what it tells you.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ariel7

It was more like a loop than a movie, now, after this time when I think about it.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I get dreams where I am fighting a lot of people, Feel like a martial arts expert in my dreams.
But sometimes in those dreams I can't fight and keep getting stabbed and slashed with knives and glass shards. Those are the dreams when I become aware Im dreaming, So wake myself up.

top topics

join