It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court order for fingerprinting...for a TRAFFIC ticket?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

No problem, I sent you a PM also. Read it and you will understand the gravity. You live and learn right?

Back on topic, making the payment plan is great and it works. I hope you find a job soon, it's really only a matter of time we have an unbelievable economy. (Thank you Trump)

But please listen to me and take my advice. Do NOT make a scene, I know how frustrated you are, read my previous post. I know it's easy for others to tell you to make a scene from a keyboard and boost you ego. Keep your cool above all else. The problem is you don't know what's going to happen in the future and you could end up in front of the same judge. And he/she will wam you for making a scene in the past.

Just pay the $10 a month and live your life.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Unfortunately; as an ole bloke I am, I think we have passed the point of no return and now that the big brother thing is really starting to bite and people are beginning to experience it at the pointy end, its now too late to do much about this now.

the time to fight was 7-8 years ago.

Sadly, I think it will come to pass that the law will be what ever some bloke in a uniform says it is or what someone in a position of power says it is that will be that.

The generation of which I am part is the generation that will within a generation or two, be seen to have been the generation that was at the peak of freedom, wealth, rights and the rule of law.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

"Make a scene" was rather the wrong phrase, I guess. What I really mean is "raise a stink," lol. I'm not about to (knowingly) put my name out there; I was thinking more along the lines of anonymous video sent to a news website. And I did read your PM--thank you!

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I'm very much afraid you're right. On the other hand, not so long ago I'd decided that voting was pretty much a waste of time, that the winners had probably been decided long, long before the election cycle even started and that elections were just a sop to give us peons the illusion that we had some tiny part to play in things. Then Trump beat Hillary, who I assumed had been the chosen winner since probably at least 2010, and I got a tiny glimmer of hope that maybe EVERYTHING isn't already rigged (or that if it is, it's still possible to throw a monkey wrench in the machinery once in a while.) But yeah, short of a cataclysmic reset, you're probably right.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

What a really weird story. What I dont understand is this.

Yea, I know I am late to this thread.

Deal is, in Texas at least, when you renew your license, the Texas Department of Public Safety takes your finger print and all that goes into a state database. I simply cant imagine why a court would take your finger print if your not convicted and incarcerated.

Has anyone supplied an answer to this?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Not really. The general consensus is that it's because driving on an expired license is a misdemeanor, and that the ticket I got isn't really a ticket but a summons to appear; kinda like being arrested without being taken to jail. Which is probably the case; but if so, why was I not told this? If this kind of ticket is tantamount to arrest, then shouldn't the person getting it have to be informed of this? And what about Miranda? How does that fit in? It all still leaves me scratching my head.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just don't do it.
It's a fishing expedition..I would at very least ask a lawyer if you are legally bound to do it.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Did you have to post bail? If not maybe they see you as being out of jail on personal recognizance. That kinda makes sense, I guess, although.......if you failed to appear, I would guess they would fingerprint you again upon arrest.

From what I gather, some counties in MO, as in TX, are using the Motor vehicle laws as a cash generation machine.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Nope. I wasn't arrested. I wasn't taken to jail. And I didn't have to post bail. Cash generation machine--yeah I'm sure that's it. They probably charge $100 a pop for those digital fingerprints; that's what I'm thinking. That would explain why court costs are 2-3 times what they are in other places.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

They never got my DNA though and never will.

If you were in jail and they really wanted ur DNA they got it. Don't kid urself.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

that actually makes a lot of sense, what could they be finishing for? Besides filling a quota.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join