It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convincing video... real or fake?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Interesting video. But why does it always seem that they always end too soon.

Its seems to me that if this guy really thought he was filming an alien craft he would film it for as long as possible, like until it left the area.

Why stop after about 10 seconds of filming. If he didn't stop filming, what happened to the rest of the clip, was it edited out because it reveals what it really is?

I think its a clip of something other than an alien craft, but edited at the end so that you don't see what it really is.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_
Upon further viewing, it might be a brush fire out in the distance on a mountain. It could be just coming over the mountain. We really can't tell because its dark out. One other thing, arsonists usually start fires when it gets extremely windy, which it is in the video.

Just something to think about.

It looks alot like a brush fire in the distance to me as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Why stop after about 10 seconds of filming. If he didn't stop filming, what happened to the rest of the clip, was it edited out because it reveals what it really is?

Because it'd be really easy to then tell what it was. Watch it without sound....

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Because it'd be really easy to then tell what it was. Watch it without sound....

Theres sound with it too, let me turn up the volume....

Just kidding

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
No doubt, it is an alien craft. You can make out its shape, the lights are underneath and it is either disk or cigar shaped from the side. Its colours are distorted due to the antigravity field, while everything else around is perfectly visual.

That's a UFO, no reason to look for fakery!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
No doubt, it is an alien craft. You can make out its shape, the lights are underneath and it is either disk or cigar shaped from the side. Its colours are distorted due to the antigravity field, while everything else around is perfectly visual.

That's a UFO, no reason to look for fakery!

Im so glad you are able to tell so easily. But you know, if it were a fire on a hill in the distance don't you think that smoke coming from the fire would distort the colors similar to the antigravity field you propose.

Also, If aliens are trying to stay hidden why do they always seem to forget to turn off those lights when they get close to earth. If they don't care about being seen, why don't they introduce themselves a little better than in a shakey blurry film. Why not just show up over a major city in broad daylight and stay for awhile.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
looks alot like a series of small brushfires, although there would have to be a pretty high mountain for the fire to appear so high up in the "sky"

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
Im so glad you are able to tell so easily. But you know, if it were a fire on a hill in the distance don't you think that smoke coming from the fire would distort the colors similar to the antigravity field you propose.

There is no fire on the hill. You could make out its round shape by watching the video. It is a large craft, and it is closer than a hill behind.

Also, If aliens are trying to stay hidden why do they always seem to forget to turn off those lights when they get close to earth. If they don't care about being seen, why don't they introduce themselves a little better than in a shakey blurry film. Why not just show up over a major city in broad daylight and stay for awhile.

Because the aliens and their crafts have a cloaking technology. That way only the cameraman may see the craft, but nobody else can see that nearby. Therefore they can experiment on the outcome of the recording, or the influence on that person. They don't need to turn off lights to be invisible to human eyes.

It would be very disturbing for them to reveal their presence, humans may set up any attack against them, because humans are hostile to the aliens.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
You should know I'm a believer, but we've got a perfectly still "object" here... The only motion is that of the camera, and he's either epileptic, or moving the camera on purpose to generate the effect. Right there is the first clue of deceit.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
pretty scary #, i'd sell my home after something like that.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Its seems to me that if this guy really thought he was filming an alien craft he would film it for as long as possible, like until it left the area.

I think its a clip of something other than an alien craft, but edited at the end so that you don't see what it really is.

Excellent questions skibum... ones that I would love to have the answers to. Certainly this video would seem almost conclusive if you actually got to see the craft leaving the area.

I appreciate everyone's input. You all have brought up some very interesting possibilities regarding the origin of the lights. It is clearly evident that a number of us want to believe that this is an alien craft, so perhaps that's what our mind's eye is telling us to see but that in reality it is something completely different. I really don't know...

If you pause the very end of the video, right click on the movie and select "zoom", you actually get a very good pic of the ufo in context to the total surroundings. It does not appear that there are either trees or hills in the background, but that is hardly conclusive. I still believe that it is a dimensional craft of some sort.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
this was caught in phx Arizona I it was in a offical research report I read

most people I know think its real I'm leaning towards that as well

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Do you have any additional information on this film? I am interested in links, additional video etc... I wasn't aware that there was an official report on this, but I would love to read it. Thanks.

d1k

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Sorry to say, I'm not impressed. I think the "saucer" shape is due to framing by some dark trees...and this is a building in back of those trees. It is an interesting camera trick, but one can easily see that the apparent movement is only the camera being moved. Looks like some lights in a rain mist or fog up on a hill...

[edit on 28-2-2005 by Gazrok]

You can't be serious? Man, you are the biggest miss info guy on this board hands down and most of what you say is such utter BS it's hard to believe you are not doing up these posts without some agenda, how did you get mod privs? Look a the last frame, you can clearly see trees on the Ground way under the object. There is nothing, absolutely nothing around, covering or behind the object.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by d1k]

d1k

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Of course they are edited, do you know how big complete videos would be when put online. Huge, way to big to post and allow downloads on the Internet. All videos are edited down to the smallest possible size so as many people as possible can view them.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You can't be serious? Man, you are the biggest miss info guy on this board hands down........Look a the last frame, you can clearly see trees on the Ground way under the object. There is nothing, absolutely nothing around, covering or behind the object.

Biggest disinfo guy? Perhaps you haven't seen my recent posts regarding the "Battle of LA" or Roswell? I am a FIRM believer. I just like cases that have facts, numerous reliable witnesses, documentation, etc. I like to eliminate the plausible before leaping to the fantastic. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but can you HONESTLY tell me that you believe the motion of the object is NOT due to the motion of the camera only? Sure there can be trees on the ground below the object...but that doesn't rule out trees further up on a hill obscuring the object either. If there is a portion of this video showing ACTUAL movement of the object, then I'd like to see it, but common sense says that it isn't likely, because it simply isn't moving.

and most of what you say is such utter BS it's hard to believe you are not doing up these posts without some agenda, how did you get mod privs?

Of course, obviously I'm a top secret agent trying to conceal the truth of UFOs by systematically trying to prove their existence by citing official documents, sworn affidavits, genuine newspaper articles, etc. What an amazing and utterly ineffective coverup THAT would be!

[edit on 1-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
You should know I'm a believer, but we've got a perfectly still "object" here... The only motion is that of the camera, and he's either epileptic, or moving the camera on purpose to generate the effect. Right there is the first clue of deceit.

I think, you would be epileptic too, if you have seen something like that over your own house!!

It is not a surprise that it's perfectly still, as we are used to helicopters and airplanes, those that are not still. And yes... I would be interested in the end of the video, too.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Of course they are edited, do you know how big complete videos would be when put online. Huge, way to big to post and allow downloads on the Internet. All videos are edited down to the smallest possible size so as many people as possible can view them.

Uh no they are not. You can download rather large files many places on the net. Also, They could break it into parts.

If I had a large clip of something I thought was an alien craft. I would make the whole thing available for public scrutiny. Why would they choose the part they did? Obviously the object would have left at some point, correct?
Why not show the portion of it leaving, so there would be much less doubt?

I will stand by my belief that this clip is not what it is claimed to be.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Report can be found here : www.worldblend.net...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I think, you would be epileptic too, if you have seen something like that over your own house!!

If over the shock enough to grab a camcorder...I think I'd be calm enough to not shake like crazy and have a more still shot, like the last couple frames of the video. Why not START from those last few frames (which were obviously more in focus, and showed more reference points), and show us the object leaving (as it obviously must have done at some point, if a true UFO)??? Without that, looks like the video only shows a still object, etc. Also, if we knew the location, we could look at a daytime vantage of it, and THEN rule out a hill perhaps.

The only "disinfo" here, is assuming an extraplanetary spacecraft BEFORE ruling out these other more likely variables....

Report can be found here : www.worldblend.net...

Completely different video...this isn't the Phoenix Lights case.....

[edit on 1-3-2005 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join