It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris gets caught BSing about her college days.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
She's done enough stupid stuff that outrage over this is kind of silly.

Her behavior during the Kavanaugh hearings--and don't think we've forgotten you, Spartacus--is sufficient reason for me to not even contemplate supporting her in any fashion.

...and I fear that she'll do sufficiently stupid things in the future to maintain the disdain I have for her.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

ATM
Likes-4.3K
Dislikes-5.5K

Just to break it down further- I would venture to say that the likes represent people who like those rappers, and the dislikes represent people who hate her.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
She's just trying to be relatable to the bottom 20% of society, which vote Democrat.

the bottom 20% of society has allllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttt of poor white republicans, millions in fact....myth is so much better suited, for hating the other side.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yeah, gotta love Sparticus. He piled on Kavenaugh, only to be outed as having sexually assaulted a man. He essentially admitted it was true, too.
edit on 12-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

But nothing will happen to him because he's part of the political elite. An assistant director of The Narrative.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

They'll certainly try, anyway.

But, that's the wonder of the internet, it's forever. My disdain for both Harris and Spartacus is such that I'll be more than willing to dig it out.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Harris throws on her blackness for the cameras and then strips it off when its time to fleece Oakland. I live near enough to Oakland and have many friends from there to know what the gig is with her. She is an amazingly manipulative person on the same rung as HRC.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I've a friend in the area, too, and his contempt for her is...impressive. The last time she came up in the conversation we've had--which was during the Kavanaugh hearings--his comment was "She's a political chameleon, she'll wear whatever skin will get her where she wants to go...the White House."

Your comparison of her to HRC is apt.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

People are calling her out because she acts like like an arrogant, contemptuous b!tch, while asking prodding questions at intelligence hearings, like she did at Kavanaugh's hearing.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

....and she'll sleep with anyone too, to "get her where she wants to go."

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

lots of artists - were listend too - and known about before thier debut commerical album was released

do we have a TS member who is an expert on thier careers ???????????????????

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

lots of artists - were listend too - and known about before thier debut commerical album was released

According to their Wiki pages, Tupac Shakur first appeared in a Digital Underground song in 1991. His solo career began in November of that year. Snoop Dogg started working with Dr. Dre in 1992. These guys were in high school or prison in the 1980's, not recording music.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

According to their Wiki pages, Tupac Shakur first appeared in a Digital Underground song in 1991. His solo career began in November of that year. Snoop Dogg started working with Dr. Dre in 1992. These guys were in high school or prison in the 1980's, not recording music.

No one heard of Tupac before 1990-1991. He used to be a backup dancer for Digital Underground. He had a verse on one of their songs called Same Song... He also starred in the hood classic movie, Juice which came out in 1992.

Snoop first came on the scene when he dropped arguably a top 5 or top 10 classic verse on Dr. Dre's Deep Cover song which was on the sound track for the movie Deep Cover. The movie was released in April of 1992. Again, no one heard of Snoop prior to that... I remember this vividly because his verse really took the hip hop scene by storm as everyone was like "Who is this snoop guy!?"

I'm a huge hip hop fan and grew up listening to music in that era.

Harris graduated from Howard in 1986. This was solidly in old school hip hop era... big artist at that time would have been Whodini, Rakim, LL Cool J, Run DMC. In fact, most of the artist would have been mostly from NYC.

Harris either misspoke or really isn't a hip hop fan.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

....and she'll sleep with anyone too, to "get her where she wants to go."

what can brown do for you? willie brown that is....

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
that must have been something good, so good she allegedly did it in the 80's and thought it was the 90's

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

Simple mistake to make. These are not the sort of quibbles critics should get hung up on.

Yes actually you should. It shows that she is a brazen liar. Not even a good one either. Anyone so casual with lying is not to be trusted with any sort of leadership position.

I wish there was a separate country for liars sometimes. I bet it would do very well.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That must have been some good weed if she was listening to tupac and snoop a decade before they had an album

edit on 12-2-2019 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
People who lie for their own gain are just the kind we need as leaders. it's the 21st century now.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Geez, why would she even try to lie about this? It's not like she'd have taken any sort of cred hit if she'd stayed true and mentioned correct era stars of the genre. In fact, she'd have scored bonus points with more people because Kurtis Blow, Grandmaster Flash, Sugar Hill Gang, Eric B and Rakim, she could have even said NWA since she was still in law school when Straight Outta Compton released. This makes me wonder if she's totally talking out of her ass and actually listened to Barry Manilow and Barbra Streisand while in college instead of anything remotely cool.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

That must have been some good weed if she was listening to tupac and snoop a decade before they had an album

Kamila Harris was smoking weed after the late 1980's. It's been discussed on BlackPlanet.com.

Her favorite dope party jam was "Smoke Weed Every Day", by Snoop Dog.

Here it is... ENJOY!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join