It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Precognitive Dreams and hacking reality through Lucid Precognitive Dreaming.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
For people interested in learning how to lucid dream and/or control those dreams like you described in your triangle story, what sources or links would you suggest?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Hendrick99

there are so many techniques to start learning. You can start by doing a search on this website.

Lucid dreaming came natural to me as a young kid but i learned how to astral project from a lot of members on this website.

If you google search how to lucid dream i'm sure you will come up with a ton of websites that teach certain techniques. They usually all work, some work better than others and some work better for some people than others.

The technique i think works best is setting an alarm on your phone throughout the day at random times. Make sure the ring tone is something unique. Every time your alarm goes off, look around the room, ask yourself if you are awake or if you are dreaming. Try to do something like fly or manifest energy or use telekinesis like you could in a dream, even if you think you are awake.

This will echo in to your dream time and eventually your alarm will go off in a dream, and you will ask yourself if your dreaming, and you will look around the room and say, "hey i am dreaming!".

Remain calm. Remain confident and fearless and know that you are in control of everything and fly like you are in the matrix.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: Hendrick99

there are so many techniques to start learning. You can start by doing a search on this website.

Lucid dreaming came natural to me as a young kid but i learned how to astral project from a lot of members on this website.

If you google search how to lucid dream i'm sure you will come up with a ton of websites that teach certain techniques. They usually all work, some work better than others and some work better for some people than others.

The technique i think works best is setting an alarm on your phone throughout the day at random times. Make sure the ring tone is something unique. Every time your alarm goes off, look around the room, ask yourself if you are awake or if you are dreaming. Try to do something like fly or manifest energy or use telekinesis like you could in a dream, even if you think you are awake.

This will echo in to your dream time and eventually your alarm will go off in a dream, and you will ask yourself if your dreaming, and you will look around the room and say, "hey i am dreaming!".

Remain calm. Remain confident and fearless and know that you are in control of everything and fly like you are in the matrix.

Thank you for the response, that sounds like a great and interesting technique!

<< 1   >>

join