It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google Owned by Devil Worshippers?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yeah, and Amazon has an erect dingus in their logo.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Supposedly Satan owned the land, and tried tempting with Jesus, even though his dad already did.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Supposedly Satan owned the land, and tried tempting with Jesus, even though his dad already did.

No God gave the earth to mankind and mankind gave the world to satan
It’s not Gods world
I am going to guess you are not a christian probably never studied christianity but have decided to impart your wisdom of christianity on to others

I can’t imagine why

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

No God gave the earth to mankind and mankind gave the world to satan
It’s not Gods world
I am going to guess you are not a christian probably never studied christianity but have decided to impart your wisdom of christianity on to others

I can’t imagine why

When did the war in heaven occur between God and his angels vs Satan and the rebellious angels when he was thrown down to Earth? I'd say that's when he began having significant power over the Earth.

Then again, who knows. Maybe he had the powers to corrupt humanity all along, flying around the atmosphere being beautiful, but never did until he was cast to earth to be in prison for however long until the rapture, armageddon, the thousand year reign, and the eventual end of time when the story book shuts.

How exactly does that one work?
edit on 2/7/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

Google is operated by individuals who are simultaneously PRO-Democrat and Anti-America.

At any time, go to "Google News" at: news.google.com...:en

The top stories are never about positive things going on. Even when the top 3 officials in the State of Virginia are for killing babies, rapes, and racism, Google News will bury or ignore the bombshell. Why? It hurts Democrats.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

What rapture? Esoteric Christian fantasy?

We know from genesis that the world became Satan’s when Adam and Eve shared the fruit.
Cast out of the garden

We know Satan offered Christ all the kingdoms of the earth meaning that they are satans, can’t give away what you don’t own.
We know when Christ returns He will take back what was given to us and rule

When did it happen, great question, no idea
Maybe it happened when Adam and Eve were tempted and ate the fruit 🍉.
That was satans great sin, when it tried to steal Gods created relationships

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The Google Play logo looks as much like the Seal of Satan as I do to The Undertaker.

What's the phrase I'm looking for, oh yah, that's a stretch.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
When did it happen, great question, no idea
Maybe it happened when Adam and Eve were tempted and ate the fruit 🍉.
That was satans great sin, when it tried to steal Gods created relationships

He was already here, cast out of heaven, for some unknown amount of time before Adam and Eve were created (If the days of creation were literal days, he was here for a few days. If they're figurative, he was here for a long time). That's why he was in the garden, stalking the two humans in shapeshifter form, plotting on them. Until then he was just.. you know.. chilling, slithering up trees, going places and seeing things.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: djz3ro

ciphers usually start with 0 so that addition modulo 26 or mod26 can be used...

Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't actually know that.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

No not sure you can make that statement
Maybe Satan was cast out of heaven for its rebellion when it corrupted mankind, maybe that was the reason

The bible is not clear so you are assuming.
Satan was here but may not have been cast out then.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xorDon't worship Satan, be more evil than Satan. Satan doesn't exist ya D&D fairy. All of those symbols are made up and the minotaur is the equivalent of an antiquity comic book character.

I agree with the entire post but the second sentence there made me savagely honk at 4:30 in the morning. There is no one asleep any longer on the second floor of my house. Thank you for that.

As for the op.... I can't say anything nice so I won't say anything at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

which one is Lucifer?

Google says the morning star Venus - so must be true.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

depends on one's interpretation and the milieu of the version

www.history.com...

The Bible doesn’t describe the Devil in detail. Early artistic interpretations of The Divine Comedy featuring shocking images of the Devil and his demons inflicting almost unimaginable human suffering only emboldened people’s thoughts about hell and the Devil.

And by the end of the Middle Ages, the Devil had taken on the appearance of the horned, trident-wielding figure with a tail that has endured to modern times.

Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels foug

Some believe Michael is Jesus - quite the confusing conundrum.

edit on 8-2-2019 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

No God gave the earth to mankind and mankind gave the world to satan It’s not Gods world

Well if you want to take that stance one could say that Adam gave Eden to Satan and not the outer world outside the Eden.

You can also play mental gymnastics like this - even having children before the age of accountability making confession.

Quite the convoluted circular reasoning.

www.desiringgod.org...

2. Because of God’s grace, which is finally secured by Christ, the children can confess their own sins and the sins of their fathers and be forgiven and accepted by God.

But if they confess their iniquity and the iniquity of their fathers...if then their uncircumcised heart is humbled and they make amends for their iniquity, then I will remember my covenant with Jacob” (Leviticus 26:40-42).

The precious words of Exodus 34:6-7 are not nullified by the generational migration of sin.

It’s not Gods world

We know - it wasnt omniscient otherwise it wouldn't be calling out.

Here's another example of convoluted theology. Anything and everything to keep man in chains of fear.

You help spread the chains

carm.org...

it does not mean that God did not know where Adam was. After all, God knows all things (1 John 3:20). Adam was hiding because of his sin and rebellion, and God was asking where he was in relation to Him. Adam had been given the responsibility to tend the Garden. He was also given a wife whom he was to guide and protect. God had told him not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but to trust in God. So, when Adam sinned, he was not taking care of his responsibility in the Garden properly. He was not guiding or protecting his wife, and he was not trusting in God. So, he had rebelled against God, and his sin caused a separation between him and God (Isaiah 59:2). That is why Adam hid himself - because of his sin. And in response to Adams situation, God asked Adam where he was, but not because he wanted to know Adam's physical location. He was calling out to Adam, pointing out to him that he was hiding from him, that his sin jeopardized his calling and responsibility given to him by God. It is a question that is important to us all because we need to know where we are in relationship to God

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

and Anti-America.

This is truly funny - which America? The one during the war of Independence? The one that keeps evolving based on a 9 Judges of the Supreme Court?

The one that prints money to devalue peoples "slave labour"

The one that bails out too big to fail banks?

The one that started Vietnam War on fake news?

Do you honestly think a Monster 300 years in the making will turnaround and heal in 1 generation? 2 generations?

Pay attention to the words sung 50 years ago - nothing changes

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

But it Gods green earth and all his little creatures.

Ive only studied the good parts.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I don’t know how because it’s mostly bad news till the end

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

P.S: Psalm 24:1
edit on 8-2-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

No God gave the earth to mankind and mankind gave the world to satan It’s not Gods world

Well if you want to take that stance one could say that Adam gave Eden to Satan and not the outer world outside the Eden.

You can also play mental gymnastics like this - even having children before the age of accountability making confession.

Quite the convoluted circular reasoning.

www.desiringgod.org...

2. Because of God’s grace, which is finally secured by Christ, the children can confess their own sins and the sins of their fathers and be forgiven and accepted by God.

But if they confess their iniquity and the iniquity of their fathers...if then their uncircumcised heart is humbled and they make amends for their iniquity, then I will remember my covenant with Jacob” (Leviticus 26:40-42).

The precious words of Exodus 34:6-7 are not nullified by the generational migration of sin.

It’s not Gods world

We know - it wasnt omniscient otherwise it wouldn't be calling out.

Here's another example of convoluted theology. Anything and everything to keep man in chains of fear.

You help spread the chains

carm.org...

it does not mean that God did not know where Adam was. After all, God knows all things (1 John 3:20). Adam was hiding because of his sin and rebellion, and God was asking where he was in relation to Him. Adam had been given the responsibility to tend the Garden. He was also given a wife whom he was to guide and protect. God had told him not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but to trust in God. So, when Adam sinned, he was not taking care of his responsibility in the Garden properly. He was not guiding or protecting his wife, and he was not trusting in God. So, he had rebelled against God, and his sin caused a separation between him and God (Isaiah 59:2). That is why Adam hid himself - because of his sin. And in response to Adams situation, God asked Adam where he was, but not because he wanted to know Adam's physical location. He was calling out to Adam, pointing out to him that he was hiding from him, that his sin jeopardized his calling and responsibility given to him by God. It is a question that is important to us all because we need to know where we are in relationship to God

Why did God call Adam, was it because Adam was hiding so well that God couldn’t find him or God was calling Adam back to relationship, asking Adam to be a man and come back. You read the bible as a child, believing every word, no competency of nuance.

Religion is endemic to humanity, you may have noted even atheists who don’t believe in God are subject to religion, “step on a crack, break your mothers back”
Though Jesus ended religion, forever, you just don’t understand what He did, He completed.

I believe in Jesus but am less religious that many non believers who are into many forms of religious belief, they just don’t see it as I do

Turn to Jesus and religion is not needed, love becomes the law

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

P.S: Psalm 24:1

Thank you but

If it is how could Satan offer it to Jesus, surely Jesus wasn’t Stupid?
And then why do we ask for Gods will to be done on earth like in heaven in the Lord’s Prayer and then why is Jesus returning with an army to defeat the devil if it’s already His world
Why baptism, why born again, why do I have more questions

It might be Gods house but who is renting it of him is not a nice person
edit on 8-2-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join