It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Humanitarian greetings" from the USA: photos of the American arsenal brought to Venezuela

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
Millions, that is quite laughable. The largest civil protests/demonstrations are rarely larger than a couple thousand , perhaps in the tens of thousands depending on the topic of concern. Certainly none that protest the practice of our legal system and code of laws. Individual states have their laws as well, which is what the citizens of those states have deemed acceptable by their level of participation in civil society.
Ok
Please provide a visible demonstration of protest on the state of our laws that came close to one million. The most recent one would do, I always enjoy seeing large crowds of people. Marijuana has been a concern that is being accepted state by state every year, through a democratic voting process within each jurisdiction. I know man, it sounds like a nightmare?? And we are all fat and happy about it too!!

Nothing you ever say will make me feel #ty about `Murica !

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I agree with him 100%

Readers would do well the read; "The Confessions of an Economic Hitman" to learn a little more about the tools those at the top use to gain control of the world.

There are no 3rd world countries left to 'economically hit' anymore so now they are working up the wealth scale.

The economic hit man is coming to a country near you in the fullness of time.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The Venezuelan people just can't wait untill the U.S helps turn the country into a democracy just like, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join