posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:08 PM
Jan 11 2005
To Whom It May Concern.
Wow what an experience.
I was employed at Gal Power Systems in Mississiauga to work on diesel
I was working on a pair of 16 v 92 Detroit diesel generator sets at
4160 volt at a facility called the South West Regional Center in
I was requested by the project manager Moe Gallick of the Ontario
Realty Corporation to supply and install some fuel system components
at an Ontario Provincial Police transmitter tower close by.
When I went there to do the work I saw that this was an old abandoned
site no longer in use.
I was let into the building and began work.
As I was working I noticed the building had a an unusual amount of rat
poison or toxic chemicals distributed inside the building.
No breathing equipment or protective clothing were supplied by either
my employer Gal Power Systems , The Ontario Realty Corporation or the
Ontario Provincial Police.
Mr Gallick did not spend very much time in the building.
I did not complete the work.
Shortly after this I had to seek medical attention within the Ministry
of Health and was off work for close to a year.
This was a deliberate act.
I almost died.
This act of incompetence was the end of a series of poisonings that
started a couple of years earlier when I was working at Harper Detroit
Diesel on a project at Mississauga Hydro , probably continued when I
was hired by Thomson Technology in British Columbia and almost ended
in my death at Gal Power Systems.
Talk about bad politics or a toxic work place.
That's kind of the ultimate.
Some people say there is no corruption here in Canada.
The harrasment to date in my work place is unbelievable and
intolerable with off colour and
snide comments about my mental health.
There is much more to the story.
Jan 11 2004
To Whom It Might Concern.
Here is a copy of a letter I sent to the Toronto Sun newspaper about
an article that was published.This incident that happened to me is an
odd health and safety issue.
Here is a situation where a union might have made a difference. I
will be sending more letters to various groups in the up coming year.
Hi Mr Margolis.
I found your article about Edwin P. Wilson all too frightening and
hits me personally way too close to home. I was working at Harper
Detroit Diesel in Toronto and one of my co workers or somebody in my
customer base or the competion started poisoning my food over a period
I almost died.
I had worked in the diesel generator industry for twenty two years as
a field service technician at a variety of dealers and distributors
based mostly out of the Toronto area. In this position I worked in and
around all types of generator set applications such as apartment
buildings, schools, retail stores, hospitals, marine units, motor
homes, data centers, airports, telephone switching centers, or just
about anywhere you would find a generator set.This position also took
me into a lot of high security buildings or buildings that you don't
need to know exist. Some of the customers I have dealt with include
Metropolitan Toronto Police, the Ontario Provincial Police, the
R.C.M.P., Bell Canada, Transport Canada, Navigation Canada, Public
Works Canada, Department of National Defence, the Ontario Realty
Corporation, Nexacor Realty, AT&T, Cantel, C.I.D.A., External Affairs,
and many, many more. I did quite a bit of work on high security micro
wave and fibre optics communication links all around North America.
This is where this poisoning comes from. One person I worked 15 yrs
with on these systems, who I had not seen in 4 yrs, called me at home
one night in the middle of this series of poisonings, who I didn't
even know had my home phone number and asked "aren't you dead yet". I
wound up on the West Coast of Canada standing in a parking lot with
what were suppose to be Chinese Nationals being photographed by the
R.C.M.P. as part of a smear campaign.The worst part of all of this is
Gerry Duffett almost died, thats me. The next worst part of all of
this, is this is my tax dollars paying these freaks. I wonder how
many times a day this goes on. I still don't know who poisoned me. I
was off work for almost one year. I can now 5 yrs later barely hold a
full time job. The harassment in my work place is unbelievable as far
as off colour and snide comments about my mental health. There is much
more to the story. My pager # is 416-612-5689.
Just in the last couple of years a new fibre optics system was
installed in Ontario to link all the power generation stations to one
central control center code named Ledcor.
Don't tell anybody you know that, somebody might try to kill you.
*mod edit to remove personal contact info.
[edit on 28-2-2005 by Banshee]