It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DBs Boom Stick Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I own a Winchester 30-30 94E lever action. Use it for deer hunting. It's a good brush gun. Enough power to drop most critters in the woods.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I'll just leave this here...

www.kimberamerica.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Any pre-'64 Winchester is a good investment!

I had one stolen out of my truck, a .30-30, and I still cry about it to this day. I have another now, but it's not a pre-'64, and it's not the same.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

THIS is verification I was looking for. I'd hate to drop a couple thousand on a lark!

Oh, btw, send me your address, be sending a shipment out soon.

edit on 2-2-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I've been spending time looking at the relatively new high pressure air rifles.
Not cheap, no good if the shtf, but very quiet for the bang.

Texan ss something or other is comparable to the impact of a 357 but you didn't need ear plugs. Much bigger projectile at lower velocity.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
No photo bragging thread eh?

Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40W Range.

Top that!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

The good thing about Winchesters is, there is tons of historical information out there on them and their history and authenticity can be easily verified. If you are considering making a sizablea purchase like this DO make sure you validate the authenticity and history of the firearm prior to purchase. Because selected Winchesters can command such high prices there are fakes out there. By fake, I don't mean they're not Winchesters, but rather Winchesters which have been altered to look like another, more valuable, model. There are many Winchester collectors out there who can help you.

If you need assistance, I can put you into contact with a guy who is one of the World's most respected Winchester Repeating Arms authorities and collectors. I know him personally and I'm sure he would be more than happy to assist you. PM me if you would like to know how to contact him. The other resource you can use is Cody Wyoming's Buffalo Bill Museum. If you've never been there, they have one of the World's largest collections of Winchester and Remington rifles and pistols, not to mention a priceless collection of western art by CM Russel and Remington. If you do go, plan on spending more than 1 day because you can't see it all in a single day.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I can tell you that you won't make any mistakes picking up any pre 64 Winchester rifles. I'm assuming the Winchesters are model 94s and if they're priced well, don't hesitate to buy them. If there happens to be an original 1873 model, pass it up and pm me. *Wink*

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Why not a 12 gauge double barreled Remington? You can find one in the sporting goods department at S Mart. Shop smart. Shop S Mart!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Am I making smart buys or should I stick to just doing backup dancing for Barbara Streisand videos?

Well DB I don't see why you can't do both

30-30 is a good cartridge that has been proven over time against a lot of N.A. game including deer. I always personally think of it along the same uses as the round the AK/SKS is chambered for. Both are .30 caliber projectiles, and will do good for you if that is your goal... unless you reload, it may get expensive if you plan to use her as a plinker

OTOH the Savage would make a great rifle for shooting cans and plastic bottles

Either way both them rifles are real class acts

I have always had a thing for lever action rifles though, own a nice Marlin in .357 Magnum of course it ain't cheap to keep fed either (not even with .38's)

You know what I always wanted? A nice, side by side coach gun in 12/20 ga

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I recommend a phased plasma rifle in a 40watt range.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I recommend a phased plasma rifle in a 40watt range.

I'm shooting zombies, not Terminators!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

How about:

12 gauge autoloader* (you can go pump or auto) - Italian

45 longslide with laser sighting* - brand new. A good gun.

Uzi 9 millimeter*

* Any of these are ideal for home defense

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My home defense strategy is a little different.

In the event of a break-in, I plan on curling up and peeing myself while sobbing and pointing out where the money is.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yeah, it worked last time, thank you.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: Lumenari

You want quick follow up in dangerous situations.

Nothing beats a nice double rifle. It's for zombie boss battles, but would do well with bear.

Ummm...I don't know...I’m kind of partial to my Marlin 45/70 lever action...great for bear...or zombie...or the occasional engine block...

I also have a real sweet antique Marlin lever 30/30...with a 2 power Leupold...but my reach out and touch is a bolt action 308 scoped long range...great for sniping varmints...

Everything you’d need for zombies at a distance...to those close in foot dragger’s...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
I've been spending time looking at the relatively new high pressure air rifles.
Not cheap, no good if the shtf, but very quiet for the bang.

Texan ss something or other is comparable to the impact of a 357 but you didn't need ear plugs. Much bigger projectile at lower velocity.

Ummm...I’ve got a couple...one in wood and the other composite...1400 and 1250 FPS respectively...great for small game...and small varmints...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Hilarious. Beyonce says Barbara Streisand is her #1 inspiration. I just read that yesterday around the time you wouldve made this thread.

I found it interesting and Technically its on topic...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
No photo bragging thread eh?

Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40W Range.

Top that!

Oh come on dont bag on The Deeb for no pics and then... aw screw it... I have the BFG9000, you know, from Duke Nukem?

Oh you mean we arent talking about dicknames? I mean nicknames... for our penises?

Well who cares about pics then, IIB??Seriously...sometimes I wonder about you... 🤔
edit on 2/3/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/3/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, it worked last time, thank you.

He knows how to cower and beg just the way I like... damn its sexy!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join