It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Saudi student, commit crimes, gov bails them out, go missing..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
kval.com...

A growing number of Saudi students have been accused of rape, to death by car accident.

None will ever face a penalty for their crimes, and none of the victims will get justice.

Turns out the Saudi gov and their embassy in the u.s. would bail these men out asap, cut off their tracking devices, and get them back to Saudi Arabia.

This is not right......

Reminds me of a high school friend with this Saudi priviledge.
He would carry around a non tax card?
Some card that you flash whenever you buy anything and you get to avoid tax.
He flashed that card many times for brews.

he was able to park anywhere and all tickets were dismissed.

And when we got in trouble, he was always released. He was arrested for drug possession a few times, goes to police station then released.

It was beyond strange

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Well my dear immigrant.. now you know how things works our new world .... and there is nothing you can do about it.. except whinnying on the internet.

there is elite Americans like this and then there is you lot. The low class citizens. Go protest about the wall or terrorist untill your legs give up then ask your children to do the same. Without realising you are just a worker in a business.

edit on 1-2-2019 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
//-//
edit on 1-2-2019 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

money, power and connections equal special privilege... It is like that since the beginning of human history, not right but not a surprise either...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Trump will tweet about these bad hombres from Saudi and those sh!t hole countries ... oh wait Saudi not Haiti...

This never happened... and the American people are ok with it.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Reeeeeeeee
You people really are getting pathological with this nonsense. Go outside and get some air.

It's called diplomatic immunity. It's stupid, but it's been around far longer than Trump. And will be around long after he's gone.
edit on 1-2-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 1-2-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Reeeeeeeee
You people really are getting pathological with this nonsense. Go outside and get some air.

It's called diplomatic immunity. It's stupid, but it's been around far longer than Trump. And will be around long after he's gone.

In your head , students have diplomatic immunity because they are working on state affairs and dealings...right.

Anything to absolve the mighty cult leader of anything wrong at all.

Weeeeeee dee deeee deeeeee

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Reeeeeeeee

In your head , students have diplomatic immunity because they are working on state affairs and dealings...right.

Anything to absolve the mighty cult leader of anything wrong at all.

Weeeeeee dee deeee deeeeee

Immunity is extended to the families of diplomats.
Educate yourself, please. You just keep doubling down on being ignorant.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Reeeeeeeee

Didint know it included rape and vehicular manslaughter...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I worked retail many years front lines dealing with customers at a register. Never have I ever heard of a no-tax card. If some idiot had flashed that at me claiming no tax I would laugh him out of the store

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

It's definitely a very screwed up policy/law/treaty whatever.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
There was a thread just a few days ago discussing the theory that Saudi Arabia uses Medevac flights to spirit away Saudis who are in legal trouble outside the country. Apparently, their fleet of Medevac planes is huge and very active, much moreso than any place with a comparable population.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
I worked retail many years front lines dealing with customers at a register. Never have I ever heard of a no-tax card. If some idiot had flashed that at me claiming no tax I would laugh him out of the store

Then you'd lose your job no doubt. A quick Google and I was able to find out that a diplomatic tax exemption card does indeed exist and I don't think it's within your power to deny its use.

Just because you've never heard of it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

Then you'd lose your job no doubt. A quick Google and I was able to find out that a diplomatic tax exemption card does indeed exist and I don't think it's within your power to deny its use.

Just because you've never heard of it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Reeeeeeeee

It still doesn't excuse Trump from praising the Saudi leader and turning the cheek to any wrong doings.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Saudi Armed Forces Medical Services Aircraft are they doing more than MEDEVAC? - by FredT

While it certainly appears as though the MEDEVAC flights may be involved in these extractions, the sheer number of flights almost ensures that there are other things going on as well. Certainly some of these flights are actual medically related, but simply due to the overwhelming number of them beyond what any other country has leads one to think that something else is going on with the Saudi flights.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I couldn't find it, but i remember years back some saudi prince or something was living in the u.s. had some estate/compound where he was accused of holding women against their will or something.

Then possibly left the u.s. asap

On a side note, high end motel housekeepers say the Saudis destroy sweets, party very hard and weird.
Goats walking around the room.
Drugs
Whores

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Possibly this story?

www.bbc.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks

Possibly this story?

www.bbc.com...

Nope, this happened in the u.s., California I belive.

Have to google it one more time

new topics

top topics

join