It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If MAGA is a symbol of hate...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sure, there has been a growing number of hard-left extremists today. Yet, that doesn't justify labeling every liberal or Democrat as such.

Also, sometimes people are liberal on one issue and then conservative on the next. Some may vote Democrat because they feel the candidate is good and some may vote Democrat because they hate trump.

Condensing the left into this Ultra-PC group only helps to promote division.

I was for removing some of those Confederate statues, but not for MAGA sensorship..

Banning statues is no better than burning books.

In my opinion.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

but in the let's fix our damn country first way.

I'm open for that; what do you suggest.

(post by DAVID64 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

nasty little wiener dog

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Much respect, I also have a little wiener dog.

Dachsund, German breed. In today's climate where a hat can make you racist I guess that makes you both Nazis. I've got a German shepherd so I guess that makes me one too!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: GenerationGap

It's not a symbol of hate, it's a symbol of stupid.

Why?

I don't think you've even met someone who owns one.

It's a fallacy to believe that other people leave a more sheltered life than you do...

What?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Can I quote you OP and add this to some of my argument as to why the hanging of the maga teens in inappropriate?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

MAGA just seems to be one that, fair or not, has attracted a lot of attention as a rallying point for overt racists.

The problem is the left throws the label "racist" around like candy to be their argument for just about anything, and we know that labels and memes is a lazy person's way to argue or they just do not have a logical platform to stand on to actually argue a point.

So now it is "overt racists" ...lol The hat was labeled by the left to counter Trump in a totally fabricated political narrative and now they see it as reality.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I think it means..."America was greater when there weren't as many Mexicans here"

I think it is more along the lines we were greater when we didn't have politicians pushing for NWO. What does Mexicans have anything to do with any of this?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
The Red Hats are coming!

Swastikas were symbols of peace and are almost world wide. Now when ever someone see one they think of the Nazis.

It doesn't take much does it!?

That's rather fitting..

leftists: "The red hats are coming the red hats are coming!"

And in their best LARP get up, with staunch looking blackened masks donned by feeble screaming teens, they took to the streets.

But they, unknowingly, had it all wrong. The red hats were always there, letting the pussy hats build their futile empire, because.. well.. pussy hats and waif ninjas. I mean, come on... Watching them grow more and more stupid..

But little did the red hats realise, when the REEEE'ing started, it was a call to arms, to disengage from all reality, and let loose the fantasy of war for social justice.

And so it began.. holes were poked into the air, to the cries of microaggression. Words were said, to the claims of discrimination. Faces were made, to the cry of racist white privilege. and ultimately, white presence was denied, to the cry of non-uniform representation.

To be continued....

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Bring all our troops home and close our foreign bases. I feel our military should be used to defend our homeland, not fight random never-ending wars for everyone else. Make our allies boost military funding to help us keep the world in check instead of doing it all ourselves basically. Then use all that money saved from the military budget to rebuild the US. 6 Trillion has been wasted blowing up people in the middle east. We could've fixed the homeless issue we have here in the US, rebuilt our infrastructure, doubled our funding for all social programs, and fix healthcare.

edit on 29-1-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
The "again" part confuses me, when was America great? And why was America great then?

Can someone explain?
I am not implying that America was ever perfect,but there was a time when it was much better than today.

For one,I remember a time when we actually had a middle class in this country.I can also remember buying many things that said "Made In America" on it and it was well made and a sense of pride was attached to it.I remember when people were actually respectful of one another,no matter what political views they had.I remember watching Walter Cronkite actually report the news and not opinions.

Those are just a few right off the top of my head.Was it a perfect time and "great"for everyone?No,but it seems to me that this country has fallen on its ass in a big,big way since the turn of the century.

I wasn't trying to single you out blueman,I mean no disrespect to you.Just quoted your post to share my opinion.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Bring all our troops home and close our foreign bases. I feel our military should be used to defend our homeland, not fight random never-ending wars for everyone else. Make our allies boost military funding to help us keep the world in check instead of doing it all ourselves basically. Then use all that money saved from the military budget to rebuild the US. 6 Trillion has been wasted blowing up people in the middle east. We could've fixed the homeless issue we have here in the US, rebuilt our infrastructure, doubled our funding for all social programs, and fix healthcare.

Of course I agree with all that but on the other hand as a devout pragmatist; I also realize that WAR is a business with corporations, contractors, subcontractors, weapons mfgs, and trump as a businessman wouldn't dare buck that systematic money pit. I saw the pentagons dark side when I was in the military, and that is a monster that no politician wants any part of. Americas military is holy ground and the WAR on TeRRor will never end. Follow the money.

I have a mountain hippie friend that makes a cool 1mil. a yr. with a clean spring on his property bottling his water for the DOD and this is nothing in the big picture.

I worked on this show...See how we glorify the military in the media?

www.youtube.com...

Is this how we are going to make America great again?
edit on 29-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

for a lot of people, the "return to greatness" is in fact specifically a return to cultural dominance by the straight white male - a house in the suburbs, a wife who stays home and has dinner ready, children who are seen and not heard. Good Christian Values, they call them. and the way those values are espoused is inherently anti-queer and anti-black.
why, not an hour ago i read a post on this site by some angry man longing for "the good old days when the homos were too scared to come out of the closet cus they knew we'd kill them".

maybe that's not the case for all of the people who support this slogan? maybe it's not even true of a majority. But it's definitely true of some, and if you believe in it as a cause and won't do anything to stop or mitigate those people, you may as well be one yourself.
It's not enough to just say you're not racist or homophobic, you gotta show it in your actions.
trust me, it will be extremely appreciated.

It is true to the left and that is about it. "Greatness" has to do with the world... Not to be taken advantage of by other nations, Not to spend trillions all wasted, Not to let some NWO control America, Not to be the daddy of the world footing the bill for everything, not to be in fruitless wars. Then the other part is to fix America on the inside such as our crappy immigration program, infrastructure, taxes, rights, bring manufacturing back home, create living wage jobs, so on and so on... This is what is in EVERY speech Trump gives as to what MAGA is all about.

There is no Mexican, white male, Gay, bare foot and pregnant, etc etc apart of any of this... Its like Abortions, stop kicking that dead horse... I see a lot of dead horses on the left as they run round kicking them as if they have nothing else to go on.

Its funny that it is estimated that there is around 10,000 white supremacists in America, and that means there are about 10,000 losers that failed in life and want to blame others, but hey for some reason they get all the air time and association with Trump. Were the 2 million gang members in America associated with Obama?

The left creates political narrative out of thin air and then runs with it like its reality...

edit on 29-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
I mean, what does it really mean? what timeline would you want "America" to return to? when was it the alleged "Greatest"

Native Genocide? War? Slavery?

Wow 😂

The question is... why would you think that, remember hatred breeds hatred and CNN is factually fake news propaganda

One more time... why would you think that ?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think it means..."America was greater when there weren't as many Mexicans here"

I think it is more along the lines we were greater when we didn't have politicians pushing for NWO. What does Mexicans have anything to do with any of this?

trumps entire campaign revolved around "build the wall" along the US/Mexico border....Mexicans have everything to do with MAGA

(post by FrostyFlakes removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
They intend to tear down Washington Jefferson etc monuments, they hate the USA and all its history.

They just come here and pretend to be arguing to improve the US. Fools & fakers.

a reply to: DBCowboy

(post by FrostyFlakes removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FrostyFlakes

Dude, the right does not need people like you speaking for them, please

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Okay....no time for replies...gotta get to work. C ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join