It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activism and "Gender Affirmation" is Breaking Our Kids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Great, so when your kid shows symptoms of appendicitis, by all means, don’t go to a doctor, because they clearly don’t know what they’re doing. Just handle it yourself.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
the best part of this 'issue' for me is seeing so many of you so worked up over it.

So, your name is apropos, got it...

this and the abortion thing really gets you guys going and its awesome

kids and babies.
high on your fake list of things to care about

Yes, no way someone could actually truly be concerned about the extreme abuse (and in the case of abortion, torture/murder) being applied to our precious children.

This is the primary reason that I would never, ever send my children to a public school.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: kaylaluv

That's human nature (99.3% of it anyways).

Aka, groupthink uniformity.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

more like keep them confused for 18 years and then they will decide while they're still under the effect of confusion, yeah that will work just fine

Social engineers 100 years ago referred to maintaining a "bewildered herd" (via confusion and diversion) as the ultimate means of crowd control.

And now the social engineer fountainheads that have taken over "liberalism" have absolutely perfected it with this 21st Century Identity stuff (which was ultimately invented by Hitler no less).

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Great, so when your kid shows symptoms of appendicitis, by all means, don’t go to a doctor, because they clearly don’t know what they’re doing. Just handle it yourself.

When the media trains your kids to be a girly sissy boy by all means take him to the doctor to get him hormone treatments and fake boobs.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

If it isnt an ideology then it isnt the same thing. And that's what your social engineers have turned gender and sexuality into: an orgasm bent religion.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

When the media trains your kids to be a girly sissy boy by all means take him to the doctor to get him hormone treatments and fake boobs.

My 6 nephews have had the same access to media that all other kids have had, and none of them have gender dysphoria.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

So you think it makes sense to force all children born with a vagina to have a girly name, wear girly dresses, have girly toys, just because? How is that individuality and not groupthink uniformity?

I didn't wear dresses. I played with trucks and grubbed around in the dirt with my male cousins. Caught snakes and frogs and lizards and just enjoyed life outdoors.

Why is a full out, irreversible sex change that will alter your life forever the solution to the issue instead of working on making our society see that kids can grow up perfectly fine no matter what color clothing, no matter what type of toys they play with, no matter what name?

Sorry, I just don't get it. There are too many cases of those that have transitioned being unhappy with having done so, eventually leading to them committing suicide. It sure sounds like a great many of those who think they are transgendered are actually suffering from something else and tearing themselves apart didn't fix a danged thing.

I'm not saying that there aren't some genuine cases of gender dysphoria. I'm saying that TG activism is pushing everyone who simply wakes up and thinks they should be the opposite gender into life altering solutions without first making absolutely sure that they're not suffering from some other masking disorder first. That is the situation we're seeing played out now.

Read some of the linked articles. The application of suppressive hormones before puberty can hide or mask other disorders, making it nearly impossible to get to the actual root of the whole thing. That's bad medicine. Very bad.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Should religious fanatics and other hardcore, narrow-minded conservatives be allowed to indoctrinate children into thinking they have to ignore their gender identification if it is not in alignment with their natal sex?

It isn't just religious people, you know. It is people who understand that artificially messing with the natural order (blocking/adding artificial) hormones. Especially when it comes to those who are neither old enough to make permanent long term decisions about such a serious issue, and as well, prone to very common and transient sexual confusion.

But no, radical wackos like you would rather torture and maim tiny children.

People like you were instrumental in implementing policies dealing with Natzi doctors experimenting on their captives.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

This is definitely a very complicated subject, and different cultures see it differently.

On social matters I tend to lean libertarian, if someone wants (and can pay for) the procedure, more power to them, as long as they're an adult.

Kids shouldn't have these decisions made for them, nor should they be aloud to decide.

Childhood is full of confusion, you're a blank slate coming into a very busy and complicated world. But to make an irreversible decision that will vastly alter the course and possibilities of life is too much.

Japan recently upheld law stating to get gender reassignment, you must undergo sterilization.

My opinion of Japan in this instencs is irrelevant, because I am not Japanese.

I included it to show people different first world countries handle this issue differently, and to be honest, this is probably one of the best countries for LGBTQ, and I have no problem with it so long as it doesn't get pushed onto kids.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

When only 0.7% of humans normally end up being trans that TOTALLY makes sense!

It is far less than 0.7%. More like less than .01%.

Your crowds obsession with wanting to force society into propping you all up into a new majority is bizarre. How about wear it as a badge of individuality instead of yearn for this disaster of a groupthink uniformity?

Not to mention the fact that the vast majority of those showing any symptoms that could be even remotely called 'Trans' quickly outgrow it, reducing the real number to probably less than .0001%.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Puberty blockers are not prescribed before puberty starts.

Why do you think the Endocrine Society, as well as American Psychology Association, and WPATH (World Professional Association for Transgender Health) all recommend a team of professionals, including the family doctor, a medical doctor that specializes in gender dysphoria, a psychiatrist, and an endocrinologist to help fully examine and properly diagnose a young person with symptoms of gender dysphoria?

Do you think they are wrong for recommending that?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Should schools / doctors / media be allowed to attempt to indoctrinate small children into being confused about gender and sexuality?

Should religious fanatics and other hardcore, narrow-minded conservatives be allowed to indoctrinate children into thinking they have to ignore their gender identification if it is not in alignment with their natal sex?

I'm not religious, but had it pushed on me as a kid. I didn't have to believe and decided I didn't in my teens.... Still had to go to church.

Once I got out of the house, I've only gone to church for weddings and sometimes when I visit my mom out of respect.

Kids can't decide to vote, they can't make their own medical decisions, they can't drink because it could harm growth.

I think it's fair for people to be skeptical on the movement towards irreversible procedures that might have been childhood confusion.
edit on 26-1-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Though I'm against abortion & the sexualization of infants/children. I have noticed that those who support abortion & the sexualization of children tend to be leftists. This, in a twisted way, is good news for conservatives, when it comes to elections. Think of what would have happened during the last election if 60 million leftists infants were not aborted since Roe vs Wade. Also, promoting gay/transgendered sexualization of leftist's children means they will not produce and have even fewer voters. If it weren't for abortion & gay/transgendered activism, Bernie Sanders may be president right now.
edit on 26-1-2019 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

(post by tanstaafl removed for a manners violation)
(post by tanstaafl removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think it's fair for people to be skeptical on the movement towards irreversible procedures that might have been childhood confusion.

Don’t believe all the fear mongering from the right. Most of it is false.

Maybe this will help -

Before parents let their children start hormone therapies, they often want to know how likely their child is to later change their mind about transitioning. The answer depends on if their child has hit puberty.

For adolescents who have reached the earliest stages of puberty, the odds are very low. A large study of transgender adolescents from the Netherlands found that only 1.9 percent of those who hit puberty and start puberty blockers decide to stop treatment like Alex did.

www.vox.com...

So, 98 percent of young people who had hit the beginning stages of puberty and still had gender dysphoria, continued treatment, and did not change their mind. That doesn’t sound like a bunch of childhood confusion to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ
Though I'm against abortion & the sexualization of infants/children. I have noticed that those who support abortion & the sexualization of children tend to be leftists. This, in a twisted way, is good news for conservatives, when it comes to elections. Think of what would have happened during the last election if 60 million leftists infants were not aborted since Roe vs Wade. Also, promoting gay/transgendered sexualization of leftist's children means they will not produce and have even fewer voters. If it weren't for abortion & gay/transgendered activism, Bernie Sanders may be president right now.

Thus the "need" for open borders.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Don’t believe all the fear mongering from the right. Most of it is false.

Maybe this will help -

While this issue has turned political, I understand parents viewing these trends with skepticism and apprehension.

I think there are plenty of non political people who would have a stance one way or the other.

Per your article, I'd have to look further into it as different studies have different results.

That one seemed to be on reversible therapy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join