It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Won't Shop At Costco Again

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
First, to not shop at Costco because you got an ad you don't like makes no sense.

Why not?

I'd say aggravating the hell out of someone you'd like to turn into a customer makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

There is just one thing COSTCO doesn't advertise at all, so its probably a scam.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: enament
a reply to: Bone75

There is just one thing COSTCO doesn't advertise at all, so its probably a scam.

So ATS is using an ad network that's attempting to scam its users. That figures.

I guess that's what we get for ruining their leftist echo chamber.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

First, to not shop at Costco because you got an ad you don't like makes no sense.

Why not?

I'd say aggravating the hell out of someone you'd like to turn into a customer makes no sense.

Do you seriously think the pop up ad is Costco's fault? Do you think they even know? Get a clue on how ads are served on places like ATS. They hire a server firm to provide ads. ATS has no control over which ads are sent. Neither ATS nor Costco has any say in how these ads are served. You chose to use a smartphone to access ATS (right?) and this so-called "Problem" only happens when you access ATS that way, due to the nature of the ad server. To get upset at Costco because of an ad is kind of like saying you will never shop at Costco because the road to Costco has potholes, so you blame Costco for that. That is seriously warped logic on your part. Your anger and aggravation are misplaced.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Why not?

Do you seriously think the pop up ad is Costco's fault? Do you think they even know?

They're paying for it aren't they? Do you think they don't know what they're paying for? Get your own clue.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
I order a lot of my stuff on the internet, but you must have some mad ass storage space if you can store a year of toilet paper.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrr, they're employing the Sheryl Crow method.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Why not?

Do you seriously think the pop up ad is Costco's fault? Do you think they even know?

They're paying for it aren't they? Do you think they don't know what they're paying for? Get your own clue.

Your anger and frustration are a First World Problem. Your lament cannot be taken with any sort of credibility. Its really silly.

edit on 1/27/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join