It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff admits to leaks that Don Jr accused him of, but wants you to call it something else

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
** Title modified to fit **

Adam Schiff admits to leaks that Don Jr accused him of, but wants you to call it something less slimy

House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff defended himself Tuesday against Donald Trump Jr.’s accusation of leaking by stating he didn’t “leak” testimony, but rather he exposed it.

“That’s not a leak, it is exposure of his non-cooperation and his stonewalling of our committee,” Schiff responded when CNN’s Wolf Blitzer confronted him about Trump’s allegation.

Click link for article...

So yeah, im not surprised. Nor am I surprised that after denials and getting caught lying he tried to spin it into something else. Once again he demonstrates that Democrats dont think the laws apply to them.

The left is going to do whatever it takes to remove a duly elected President.
* - DailyCaller - uzzFeed’s Report Has Been Disputed By Mueller, But Adam Schiff Is Going To Investigate Anyway
* - Trump Jr. Says There’s a ‘99.9% Chance’ Rep. Adam Schiff Leaked His Intel Committee Testimony

So - question:
If Schiff is claiming what he did was not a leak then why did he lie about it to different media outlets the last few days.

He needs to be removed from his position as Chair of the House Intelligence Committee. This is not the first time he has leaked information and then lied about it. He even leaked information in the middle of one of the committee's hearings last year as the hearing was going on.

So a question to people on the left:
I get that you guys hate Trump for whatever reasons but are you ok with Democrats leaking privileged / classified info for the sole purpose of trying to find anything they can to remove him from office?

Now that Schiff has admitted to the latest leak he needs to be referred to the House ethics committee.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have to wonder when democrats, and I mean the rank and file, will stop falling for this #.

But they won't.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I have to wonder when democrats, and I mean the rank and file, will stop falling for this #.

But they won't.

That's the scary part.

It is up there with Democrats repeating that Trump is holding 800k workers hostage while failing to mention Republicans in the House presented a bill that would only pay federal workers while all but a few Democrats voted for it. The remainder of Dems voted against it.
edit on 23-1-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I remember when the dems here on ats called for nunes to step down for leaking info to the press.

So I assume they will be on here calling for schiff to step down any second

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I remember when the dems here on ats called for nunes to step down for leaking info to the press.

"I'm going to hold my breath"

*takes deep breath*……………………………………………….
………………………………………………………………………………

*dies*

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

We all know when that will happen

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Priorities of a transparent dem party

Typical

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Schiff should be charged with treason for leaking classified information. If it was a Republican who did this to Democrats, there would be hell to pay and the person would be forced to resign or get charged. He has broken a serious law, that kind of person should not be allowed in congress where he has access to sensitive information.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The difference is, Nunes' leaks were proven accurate. Schiff's leaks have mostly been wildly-distorted garbage, if not outright lies.

I'll bet you he was Buzzfeed's source on that bombshell story that lead Mueller's office to publically call "Bullsh!t."

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Don't hold your breath whilst waiting.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Please, how many times has president Trump flat out lied and it gets turned into spoke incorrectly, or had his facts wrong? Seriously!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Please, how many times has president Trump flat out lied and it gets turned into spoke incorrectly, or had his facts wrong? Seriously!

And this is responsive to the OP how?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Please how many times have you convinced yourself Trump was lying, when he wasn't?
Adam Sch!tt needs to be expelled and charged.

edit on 23-1-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

None...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Exactly right. Nunes's leaks provided insight into criminal activities at the top of our government. Schiff's leaks are more in the realm of soap-opera level B.S..

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

If he is leaking classified info to media he does not need to be sent to house ethics he needs to be arrested by law enforcement and his security clearances needs to be revoked period. And this admission to wolf Blitzer is basically a confession of guilt.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
tagging for later, curious to see who wants him punished for admitting the leaks and who will just remain silent.

We all know nothing will happen to him but its nice to speculate for a few moments.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Democrats already tried that with Nunes.

10 months later he was cleared. The goal though, by the Dems, was to get him removed as head of the committee in an effort to hinder the investigation. Take a look at what Schiff and Cummintgs have in store. Subpoenas for everything under the sun Trump related is going to be issued.

Mnuchin has already told the House Democrats he will not be appearing at one of their hearings. Dems threatened him on complying with a subpoena. Democrats once again ignore the fact Trump can invoke executive privilege to block Dems.

Dems also forget / ignore the f act subpoenas required a valid legal reason to be issued. Captain Ahab (Dems) has to hunt his/her whale. I imagine the DC federal courts are going to see a lot of motions to have some subpoenas quashed for faling outside the scope of the investigation.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

The difference is, Nunes' leaks were proven accurate. Schiff's leaks have mostly been wildly-distorted garbage, if not outright lies.

I'll bet you he was Buzzfeed's source on that bombshell story that lead Mueller's office to publically call "Bullsh!t."

Anyone else notice the Republican memo and Schiffs memo have received different coverage? Now that schiff was proven to be an incompetent liar media no longer seems interested in covering those issues.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join