It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to cut down on Illegals in the US - Marketing blitz in Latin America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think the US should make use of the relatively high purchasing power of the dollar in comparison to the currency in latin American countries and create a marketing blitz/campaign that informs everyone in that country that if they come illegally to the US they will be be stopped by the new & old wall held in detention - if they are lucky - those who take their chances with smugglers face an even worse fate which often ends up in US detention as well with the same outcome but in this case they are indebted to the smugglers (and in deeper debt/problems).

We hear stories that people in these "underdeveloped" countries aren't smart enough or know enough to know that they can't work legally after breaking into the country, or that they can't just cross the border (legally) and not be arrested. I don't think this is the case. I think they know VERY well what the laws are, possibly better than they know their own - they just don't care about breaking US laws and it is these exact people who don't assimilate, learn english (and don't want thier kids speaking english even!)

The US should spend a few $100million in a HUGE marketing blitz in Latin America and subtract whatever is spent from any aid money going to that country - as it is going to their economy and should "trickle down" - Right? That is the way economics works, right? Trickle down?? Anyway, that's not the point.

Once the marketing campaign has been run for 6-12 months, anyone who tries to cross can be sent back immediately b/c they have been told the proper way to enter.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I think they know exactly how it works when they decide to try to cross.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think that there are some in the EU that are promoting migration that are funding the caravans and promoting the people from down in the mexico and lower countries to try to get into this country. Since we are balking the taking in of the people migrating, they are using their money to force the issue of the US taking in refugees that come to our borders.

I feel the EU may be stimulating the refugee migration to force us to take in Refugees. I would bet if someone investigated the money trail they would find what I am saying is true. Taking in all those refugees in Europe is not the best for their countries citizens, it is too fast and vetting is not properly done. The EU wants us to experience the same problem and the Democrats are in line with that New World Order and open borders so our Democrats won't allow that wall to be built. I would bet that the Democrats gets lots of campaign money through EU businesses and banking networks, way more than Republicans get. The News agencies may also have ties with EU too. I wonder if there are any favors from the EU lining the pockets of the Media executives. A swiss bank account deposit might not be accessible for our government to check.

I do not know if all of what I said is real, but I am sure that some of it is probable.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
At one point, I think the Mexican government actually had freaking pamphlets on how to illegally immigrate to the US and their "rights".... wtf.

From New York Time (2005).

Mexcian Manual for Illegal Immigratin

The Mexican government drew fire from American advocates of tighter borders on Wednesday for publishing a pamphlet that instructs migrants how to safely enter the United States illegally and live there without being detected. Officials here say the small booklet, illustrated in comic-book style, is not intended to encourage illegal immigration, but to reduce the loss of life.

But groups favoring stricter immigration controls said the pamphlet amounted to a how-to manual for illegal immigrants. The booklet gives advice on what clothes to wear when fording a river and how to cross a desert without getting dehydrated. It also counsels migrants to keep a low profile once in the United States, telling them, for instance, to stay away from loud parties or discos that might be raided by the police and to stay out of domestic disputes, which might lead to an arrest. Finally, it lists what rights migrants have if caught, among them safe transport home, medical care, food and water.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
How to cut down?

Cut out any and all social benefits.

Levy huge fines on anyone and everyone who hires illegals.

There - done.

peace

new topics

top topics

join