It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. Nominee WILLIAM BARR Supports Arresting Journalists-Reporters for Serious Violations.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Actually, they have been proven wrong numerous times and they intentionally breathlessly hype the unvetted nonsense with the expressed intent of subversion.

That dog won't hunt
edit on 1/23/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: Salander

There is a large body of legal precident covering libel, which falls under criminal law, slander falls under civil law. Just get the retarded liberal prosecuters, da's and judges to uphold their oaths of office. Or replace them for dereliction of duty, breach of oath and possibly fraud. :-)

Cheers - Dave

Thanks Dave, I do understand the basics of libel and slander, but does Caveat Emptor no longer apply to the consumers of news?

I think it's a slippery slope, and unconstitutional, to have the government censor news items.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: Salander

There is a large body of legal precident covering libel, which falls under criminal law, slander falls under civil law. Just get the retarded liberal prosecuters, da's and judges to uphold their oaths of office. Or replace them for dereliction of duty, breach of oath and possibly fraud. :-)

Cheers - Dave

Thanks Dave, I do understand the basics of libel and slander, but does Caveat Emptor no longer apply to the consumers of news?

I think it's a slippery slope, and unconstitutional, to have the government censor news items.

I seem to remember that in opening the advertising loophole allowing advertisers to lie, they also allowed the news media and anyone else selling sh*t to lie. That is one hole that looks like somebody's uranus that needs to get a permanent butt plug.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The NAACP (National Association Advancing Colored People) says A.G. nominee William Barr is DANGEROUS and MUST NOT be approved by the Senate.

Write Your Senators!: live-naacp-site.pantheonsite.io...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
IMO, printing maliciousness against the U.S. President, like the two BuzzFeed Trump-haters did last week, should make journalists indictable.
What about presidents lying to the people...can we make that indictable first?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

IMO, printing maliciousness against the U.S. President, like the two BuzzFeed Trump-haters did last week, should make journalists indictable.

No. That's as American as Apple Pie.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I am sick and tired of douche-bags calling themselves journalists lying to the American people because they are actually communist dirt-twinkies.

But our Constitution guarantees the right to free expression.

Even to worthless communist assholes who would kill babies.

It's the price we pay for living in a free society.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

So's complacency, it would seem.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

So's complacency, it would seem.

That will end after Attorney General Bob Barr is confirmed by the Senate and sworn-in next week.

Confirmation vote set for week of 2/11: thehill.com...

Then the Trump Admin will go on OFFENSE, instead of doing the rope-a-dope thing.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

...Then the Trump Admin will go on OFFENSE, instead of doing the rope-a-dope thing.
I doubt it is within even Trump's capacity to get more offensive...
...but I digress.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bob Barr?

He hasn't been nominated. Check again.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Bob Barr?

He hasn't been nominated. Check again.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

WILLIAM Barr cleared another hurdle today. The Full Senate will vote to confirm him as the next Attorney General, a little later this week.

Washington - The Senate voted on today to break a Democratic filibuster of the nomination of William Barr to be the next US attorney general.

The 55-to-44 vote split on partisan lines with only three Democrats voting to advance Trump's nominee. Sens. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, Doug Jones of Alabama and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona joined Republicans to support Barr's nomination.

Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky was the only Republican to vote no.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Thats better!

William, not Bob! Lets not get confused about something as simple as who we are discussing!

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The HOUSE has 20 people and the SENATE has 9-10 people ready to refer to Willam Barr for Criminal Prosecution, after he is sworn-in as Attorney General, later this week.

GOP Criminal Referrals to new AG: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join