It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities and Hollywood are Being Controlled by MKULTRA/Mind Control programs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
At least that's my opinion.

We all have heard about the conspiracies saying the Hollywood industry is part if the Illuminati, or some secret society that's responsible for controlling the way we think or act. Here on ATS we have a few threads on the subject and none so far was proven to be true or false, and I don't think we'll ever be able to "prove" what is happening behind the curtains. We can only watch it, connect the dots and take our own conclusions.

So fasten your seat belts 'cause things are about to get weird again. I've found many pictures, clips and interviews where these so-called celebrities by the industry are acting weird and/or making strange symbols, most of them related to the "All Seing Eye" you guys are very familiar with.

Symbolism and Connections

Many artists do not even hide the symbolism and the connections with these societies anymore. Hide in plain sight tactic.

Plenty of satanic references as well.

Fergie on 2014 AMA's performance. Pyramids and the All-Seeing-Eye.

We can't talk about the Illuminati without mentioning Walt Disney, who has plenty of subliminal messages involving sex and demons.

Here we have Madonna responding to the accusations Tidal is another tool of the Illuminati. Tidal was bought by Jay-Z, now who would've expected that?

So you believe it's all just a joke from them, right? It's obvious if they were really Illuminati/Satan worshipers they wouldn't just dress like this and say these things in public, amirite?

Programming complete!

Now, I'm not gonna say this is proof of MKUltra or Mind Control programs. Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidences, right? But what happens when some of these people tells us they're being controlled, played and playing a part in this game? They are labeled as crazy, psychotic and worse by the same Mainstream Media.

This was the case of Kanye West, when he went on full talker mode in a concert, saying Google and Mark Zuckerberg lied to people, saying Jay-Z is dangerous and have killers, saying feeling matters and that we should be ourselves and cut the political crap.

He seems to me more awake than ever. After that he was forcibly hospitalized and told by the Media he had a psychotic attack. Weird, huh?

In some cases we'll see people stay for more than a minute without blinking or showing any sign whatsoever that the person is aware of its environment. It's almost like the person has simply gone for a different place. Or in other cases, the person seem to be completely disoriented, saying random words that makes no sense and formed sentences completely unrelated to the subject.

Also, we'll see some cases where there appears to be "keywords", that activate this strange behavior. Tell me this isn't weird! And in most cases it doesn't look like these people are faking it, joking or pranking in any way. There's a very good video I came across recently and I'm gonna give some quick insights on what I could observe in these incidents and I hope you guys can give your opinion as well.

Video Evidence

I first watched a video on YouTube showing Beyoncé swinging back and forth like a hypnotized person while Jay-Z completely ignores his strange behavior. Then I went to look for some more cases and I ran across a video of a TV program where the guy literally froze for about a minute. How is it possible a person freezes and completely loses touch with reality live in TV and people around them tend to simply ignore what is happening?

Seems to me this is a common, recurrent weirdness in the Hollyweird World, and people are just used to it, or they're just trying to not make it a "big deal", maybe to cover it up or because they too have no idea wth is going on. Hell, I have never heard of this until a few days.. I'm pretty sure many more here will hear about it for the first time as well.

Keke Wyatt

Here we have Keke Wyatt, she's a singer who starred as a cast member in TV One's R&B Divas show. When his now ex-husband was talking about her emotions she started acting weird and making some exorcist eyeroll. The Media said she was just acting silly and playing a joke. Weird joke. And not very funny I must say.

In a quick research, on his Instagram biography she says: "It's GODS WORLD AND IM FREE.ARE U FREE???" Free from what, I wonder...

Lady Gaga

Moving on... Now we have the Satan worshiper queen Lady Gaga.

This is a weird incident but it can be explained as a freaking bad trip on acid, so I'll leave the comments to you guys.

Watch it on 2x speed to save you some time.

She was literally in trance. Maybe channeling some demon entity? Who knows. She like the stuff!

Beyoncé

Now we have another Satan and Illuminati worshiper, Beyoncé, in a trance state in a basketball game while Jay-Z sits next to her. I don't think she's on some drug trip on this case because a few moments back she appears to be lucid talking to him.

She starts acting super weird at 1:46 but it's interesting to watch the whole video because honestly she looks weird the whole time.

Video repeats itself after 3:46.

At 0:08 you can see she already has a vague look, like she's just speaking but she's not really paying attention on her environment.

From 1:45 to 2:43 she looks suuuuuper weird, swaying back and forth like a child, while Jay-Z looks at the screen board a few times, maybe to check her or the game, not sure who was in the screen at the moment.

Katy Perry

Now here's an interesting video from Katy Perry, where she appears to faint while in the stage. This one is super weird because she looks confused like there's someone talking to her or trying to get out of her? She makes some pretty scared expressions, but definitely doesn't look like she was passing out for health issues.

Draymond Green

OK, this one is super weird too! The guys just went outer space in a live interview for a minute and then went back and nobody asked him if he was okay or having a heart attack or something?

Wendy Williams

Here we have Wendy Williams passing out live too, with a scary look in her eyes before she goes. Does anyone else passes out like this? I know I don't...

There's many more videos of these "glitches" as some call, but since all YouTubers seem to enjoy creepy-dark music running behind the video, and saying nonsense instead of showing the content, I made a small compilation on the videos I could find without the sensationalism.

Hope y'all enjoy the trip!!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I hope you guys can add more images and videos to the thread who were not referenced in here. There's a lot of ground to cover on the subject and I'm only one fella with almost no free time, lol. Am currently skipping studies, see what you did ATS!!! Just kidding.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well, at least we're totally safe here on ATS. Phew!

No propagandists, government shills or psych projects on these boards!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think they are very good actors and they are faithful to whatever it is worth keeping secret. Or they are very overworked and stressed. Combinations for psychosis.

Everyone is being watched. Even from behind your own eyes.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yes, yes, yes. This is sublime.

Wonderful.

Exquisite.

I disagree with the Katy Perry part though, I feel Russel Brand would tell all he knew if this was the case. Unless she got ‘Illuminatied’ after they split up.

Legendary thread we will refer back to I years to come.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Was Trump when he was a part of Hollywood?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Couldn't this be as simple as their line of work corrupting the soul? Look at child performers and how they turn out. Or if they even reach adulthood. What do these actors and actresses do for a living? They lie. And we celebrate them, worship them and idolize them.

Not even for all the money in the world would I ever take a chance with my soul by being in that environment.

These people are freaks. Hopefully CGI will get good enough in the near future that we won't have to sacrifice these poor morons just to get a moment of entertainment.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I do think MK ULTRA is alive and well and would like to eventually do my thread on it and its history.

I have been in bands and have had photoshoots before and see nothing intriguing in the pictures in your OP.
I too have a pic focusing on my eye....it means nothing and is just a picture.
It looks so "cool" that someone painted a version of the picture and it is hanging on my wall.
Again...it was just a pic and meant nothing and thats what I see in those other pics.

When it comes to MK ULTRA and society...if people are hanging on these people's every move,regardless if its a new song,movie,boyfriend or boob job....what does that say about society??
Would anyone really need all the fancy hoopla to dupe an already mindlessly, preoccupied society??

Those pics are people doing whats either cool,what they have seen before,what "thing" they identify with, or whats hip and trendy.

People are insecure and do what they think others want or is cool to gain acceptance.
Does insecurity, needing to be cool,needing acceptance and attention....not scream Hollywood to you?

To prove my point about people doing what they think others want...watch the video below.

If MK ULTRA is happening,it is happening to everybody and that is more plausible to me than a bunch of secret, mind controlled, Hollywood people, under a spell,or in a secret group, to influence us.

Looking at those pics,I assume they themselves are already as influenced as we are and hold 0 special clues,secrets or powers.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

This video is by far the most convincing one I've seen on this particular subject.

This video has almost 2 million views but you can not find it on youtube by searching for it its title. The search results will show you video's with less than 1k views and different titles. Very fishy.

If this video does not convince the sceptics, nothing will.
edit on 11-1-2019 by IncessantOptimist because: .

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Got a few days??? Poke around here:

whale.to...

There is a plethora of programs...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
They are controlled by this:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Proof...
That people see what they want to see.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Thank you very much!

Katy Perry has plenty of episodes of weirdness, but hey, they're just being Hollywood, right? So who knows.

I think if he married her, and she was part of this, then he was also playing a part in it. I don't know how they operate but maybe they said "hey, move on with your life and say nothing about it and we'll let you live", or something in that matter.

Of course it's all speculation but if you were to run a secret cult you had to get dirty on people so they don't blab about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Maybe, couldn't find anything on him yet but I'm sure you will post here once you do.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Also proof people will close their eyes for things they don't want to see.

edit on 11/1/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
While I don't agree with the concept a solid post is a solid post so thank you for pulling it together.

Couldn't this also just be people that are tired or on medication either legal or illegal?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

What a wuss

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

With Lady Gaga... those flashing lights could of had something to do with it.... causing her to go under some type of control/hynotic state or she was doing it for the cameras... pretending to be some robot!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is such a fascinating yet dark rabbit hole.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yes that part is true as far as a very toxic environment. But, what about all the symbolism that may suggest more?

I agree with you about not wanting to be in that environment. I used to want to be both a pro musician and a politician. I got farther along in the latter aim and saw lots of corruption and darkness. Decided it’s not for me because of that. Now it sound horrible to have to be amongst the toxicity, superficiality, darkness, and cutt throat environment.
a reply to: ClovenSky

edit on 11-1-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join