It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARRRG - Stupid shoot the bug ads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
One of those shoot the bug ads I can deal with, but when I get one in the top banner and one in the side bar, it drags my 'puter performance down to the sewer!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I've seen a few posts about these ads.
I'm not seeing any of them anywhere.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The ad with the cockroach crawling is a turn off- I haven't the slightest idea what the strategy behind that ad is.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
yeah, this is the second thread I have posted in about the Roach...It takes away from the value of the website...I mean those ads are worthless and for people who have lack of knowledge or 'stupid'. No one will win an IPOD. It's a sh@#ty add for a great website....Please Take it away! It brings the value of ATS down the drain to where the cockyroachies live

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
One of those shoot the bug ads I can deal with, but when I get one in the top banner and one in the side bar, it drags my 'puter performance down to the sewer!

I haven't seen these ads anywhere either. Maybe they just don't show up in Firefox.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I posted earlier and have still yet to see a bug.

I do feel i am missing out on some thing here

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I like them...!

This a great marketing tool for it get the person to an alter state of mind...in this case it might...anger...enoyiance...

If i were to pass some kind of message...it would go directly to the subconscious mind...

...Or am I just saying nonesense?

new topics

top topics

join