It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Void discovered in Great Pyramid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

reddit is the last place I saw any discussion on the issue.

Another article mentions that the ScanPyramids project actually found two voids. The other, smaller void is close to the perimeter wall of the pyramid, and may be possible to explore with very small robots. The larger void will have to be "explored" by continued muon scanning. The longer they do it for, the clearer the picture becomes. "Has it been quietly debunked?" No, this is not fringe science. The Nagoya University in Japan, the High Energy Accelerator Research Organization in Japan, and the Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission in France all sent teams to verify the results, using nuclear emulsion plates, a scintillator hodoscope and muon telescopes, respectively. We will have to wait until the ScanPyramids team releases a new paper with their findings. Until then it's all guesswork.

Whatever happened to that hidden chamber found in the Great Pyramid last year?

A lot of night time skulduggery has been going on around that area since 2011 and maybe as far back as 1929 and the sand clearing expeditions on the Plateau Videos would emerge of digs under the streets and homes and finds quickly to vanish

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen
a reply to: Harte

It is only possible to date the GP
from dating the paint in paintings on the walls
as the GP was constructed without morter or cement,
like the massive granite
constructions in Peru and Bolivia.
The C14 dates measure when the when the dynastic Egyptians were
using mortar to repair it and the
Sphinx, both of which pre-date the
dynastics by 1000's of years.

Samples were collected from several centimeters into the mortar so if that was "repairs" they certainly were major ones. AND they just happened to coincidentally be repairing every single spot that samples were taken from. Two assays involving over 20 samples from widely varying spots at Giza.

I'd recommend you do a little reading on the Great Pyramid. There is mortar between the stones that make up the inner core - lots of it a sloppy mess. There are gobs of mortar dumped into voids behind stones. All places where you'd have to disassemble the pyramid to get the mortar in.

It used to be that here on ATS when you spoke to someone about the GP and Giza, there was an expectation that they would have at least some glimmering of an idea about what is known about the GP and Giza.

I guess this is no longer the case.

Harte

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hopefully they will finally find the Stargate nicely packed inside...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You would expect wrongly then. The Great Pyramid itself settled during construction and damaged a structural component in the King's Chamber ceiling that had to be repaired after the area above was already sealed.

The damage to the roof of the kings chamber is not due to the Pyramid settling. The first three layers of the structure are built on solid bedrock. The sealing in the kings chamber is composed of several floating cealings one above the other. These floating ceilings resonate in octaves. It seems more likely the damage was caused by ressonance.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I'd recommend you do a little reading on the Great Pyramid. There is mortar between the stones that make up the inner core - lots of it a sloppy mess. There are gobs of mortar dumped into voids behind stones. All places where you'd have to disassemble the pyramid to get the mortar in.

tis not a sloppy mess. Where is was need the correct materials where used. The whole thing is precision. I suggest you do some reading. Why do you think there where 144,000 outer stones.

Without studying Sacred Geometry you are not entitle to much of a valid view on the subject. Dont mean to sound harsh but thats the truth.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It used to be that here on ATS when you spoke to someone about the GP and Giza, there was an expectation that they would have at least some glimmering of an idea about what is known about the GP and Giza.

Yeah, I know right?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

tis not a sloppy mess. Where is was need the correct materials where used. The whole thing is precision. I suggest you do some reading. Why do you think there where 144,000 outer stones.

Without studying Sacred Geometry you are not entitle to much of a valid view on the subject. Dont mean to sound harsh but thats the truth.

Don't worry about your harshness.
As a Geometry teacher, I laugh at your foolish ideas.

Harte

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Don't worry about your harshness. As a Geometry teacher, I laugh at your foolish ideas. Harte

Glad to be of amusement. But again I state you dont know what your talking about. Being a teacher of geometry give no understanding of scared geometry. You can count and draw shapes. But the stuff you teach has no soul. Plate understood the difference.

Do you undestand the tones of the platonic solids. Do you know why there angels always add up to 9. Do you understand this in relationship to vortex mathematics and the flower of life. Do you understand the importance of 432. Thats encoded in the Pryamids and by most ancient cultures around the world.

saying you teach something does not give your words any more relevance. You have failed to understand the opposing view within a debate. Which by default makes your opinion on the subject invalid.

edit on 29-12-2018 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

How the hell are we supposed to help if you don't provide links to what your talking about?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Don't worry about your harshness. As a Geometry teacher, I laugh at your foolish ideas. Harte

Glad to be of amusement. But again I state you dont know what your talking about. Being a teacher of geometry give no understanding of scared geometry. You can count and draw shapes. But the stuff you teach has no soul. Plate understood the difference.

I assume here you mean Plato.

originally posted by: purplemerDo you undestand the tones of the platonic solids.

I've read the woo claims about them.

originally posted by: purplemerDo you know why there angels always add up to 9.

They don't. Another typo, like "angels?"

originally posted by: purplemerDo you understand this in relationship to vortex mathematics and the flower of life.

I understand that there are people stupid enough to convince themselves (or allow frauds like Marko Rodin to convince them) that there is such a thing as "vortex mathematics."
As former math major, I can assure you no such field of mathematics exists.

originally posted by: purplemerDo you understand the importance of Marko Rodin432. Thats encoded in the Pryamids and by most ancient cultures around the world.

Now that's plain and simple bull#. No way around it.
Well, possibly horse#.

originally posted by: purplemersaying you teach something does not give your words any more relevance. You have failed to understand the opposing view within a debate. Which by default makes your opinion on the subject invalid.

I wasn't saying anything. I was attempting to warn you that you are talking to someone that knows all there is to know about Plato's 5 ideal solids, and knows how to prove those things mathematically, and knows that "sacred geometry" is reserved for fools that can't bring themselves to understand mathematics.
Also, I want to try to get across to you that there are only a few things in the Great Pyramid that can be considered to be precise. And most of those had to be constantly correct for as the edifice went up.

Harte

edit on 12/30/2018 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Brief explanation of Marko's idiocy: link

Harte

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Purplemer, there is a massive amount of mortar used in the GP, the packing stones were rough hewn and tumbled out of their bedding plane at the quarry, there is nothing "precision" in their shaping. Consequently gaps and voids between them were filled with mortar. Where some of the packing stones have fallen away you can see the impression they left in the mortar still in place. The carbon dating done on the GP (there's more than one) was able to date the organic compounds in the mortar with precision.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
another carbon dating that would be possible is taking samples of the ancient cedar wood ( next to the Dixon's iron rod) that is still stuck in the Queens chamber north shaft which was recorded when Gantenbrinck did the robot surveys.

Or a sample of the ancient mason's mark in the queen's chamber south shaft.

emhotep.net...

But I doubt that will bring up significant new data.. as Harte said the C-14 dating has been done and confirmed the 'official date'.

edit on 7-1-2019 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: anti72
another carbon dating that would be possible is taking samples of the ancient cedar wood ( next to the Dixon's iron rod) that is still stuck in the Queens chamber north shaft which was recorded when Gantenbrinck did the robot surveys.

Or a sample of the ancient mason's mark in the queen's chamber south shaft.

emhotep.net...

But I doubt that will bring up significant new data.. as Harte said the C-14 dating has been done and confirmed the 'official date'.

There is no provenance for that piece of wood. Stuff gets into the pyramids. The metal plate that was found in the GP a century ago turned out to be made in the Medieval fashion.

Harte

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

no provenance, other than that actual video record of it? well, my advice would be get it and then we'll see..

so far up, I bet this will be at least interesting..

The iron plate, through the times investigations have been done and different opinions on it were published.
edit on 8-1-2019 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: anti72

no provenance, other than that actual video record of it? well, my advice would be get it and then we'll see..

so far up, I bet this will be at least interesting..

The iron plate, through the times investigations have been done and different opinions on it were published.

By no provenance I mean it couldm't be regarded as evidence for the age of the pyramid. Objects have been left in the pyramids.

Possibly had it been found beyond the "door" in the shaft, but it wasn't.

On the other hand there's no question that, when you drill into the mortar and collect samples, you're drilling into material that is the same age as the structure itself.

Harte

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I don't know if credence is the right word. I just think his ego wouldn't worry about the country if he could be known as the man that changed history period. I mean with that in mind---how many of us would worry about national identity? But I'm an American---so historical roots aren't as important to me

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I was going to reply to your comment about people not coming on here with a level of knowledge you may have been accustomed to...but I read though your other posting and attached it to this

While I can understand your frustration towards some arguments being put forth---some of us are upfront about our shortcomings when someone like you weighs in. I'm not trying to be a kiss ass--but there is such of wealth of misinformation on the web, and sophisticated as often as it is obviously slop, that sometimes you find something that really seems plausible until someone with more knowledge weighs in. That's why I always admit Graham brought me to this site. Frankly I don't even care that he was wrong about several of his postulations---because I am a skeptic at heart I am used to my beliefs potentially being wrong---or even outright ignorant in my intellectual blind spots.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi

I was going to reply to your comment about people not coming on here with a level of knowledge you may have been accustomed to...but I read though your other posting and attached it to this

While I can understand your frustration towards some arguments being put forth---some of us are upfront about our shortcomings when someone like you weighs in. I'm not trying to be a kiss ass--but there is such of wealth of misinformation on the web, and sophisticated as often as it is obviously slop, that sometimes you find something that really seems plausible until someone with more knowledge weighs in. That's why I always admit Graham brought me to this site. Frankly I don't even care that he was wrong about several of his postulations---because I am a skeptic at heart I am used to my beliefs potentially being wrong---or even outright ignorant in my intellectual blind spots.

I believe I've stated before that I was brought into this by Erich Von Daniken.
But unlike you, I sincerely resent having been lied to.

Obviously, anyone can be wrong. But people like Hancock and EVD and the others aren't just wrong, they're purposefully wrong. They make a living from knowingly telling lies and half truths and misrepresenting information.

Sure, you can make an argument that maybe they just don't know (i.e., they're honestly just "wrong" due to ignorance,) but I don't buy that for an instant. Some of the references they use are a century old. They may be old guys, but they ain't that old, and what are they doing writing books without bothering to check their facts against more recent findings anyway?

There's only one logical reply to that question.

Harte
edit on 1/9/2019 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Erich von Däniken is a convicted fraudster and was in jail for betrayal, he used stolen money for his foreign travels. His book was reworked and published with the help of Utz Utermann who used the pseudonym of Wilhelm Roggersdorf. Utermann was a former Schriftleiter of Völkischer Beobachter and had been a Nazi bestselling author.
In Egypt, he was involved in a jewelry deal which resulted in a nine-month conviction for fraud and embezzlement upon his return to Switzerland.

Keep that in mind. This guy is the blueprint for all Pyramidiots and ancient alien series by Fox Corp in 2001.
He is used to lying.

A similar case is Sitchin.

edit on 11-1-2019 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join