It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neurolace, symbiosis with the hive mind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Neurolace or Neurlink is Elon Musks new invention where we will become symbiotic with machines. I've been chronicling the energetic shifts we are experiencing in the markets and the social and cultural changes we are facing as we adapt to this new energy. It's going to get darker before it get's lighter but if you follow my threads you will notice a distinct pattern in what I've been seeing.

Neuralace

Patrick Stewart as Captain Jean-Luc Picard, partially transformed into Locutus of Borg in episode 'The Best of Both Worlds: Part II.' Originally broadcast on September 23, 1990. CBS Photo Archive | Getty Images Patrick Stewart as Captain Jean-Luc Picard, partially transformed into Locutus of Borg in episode 'The Best of Both Worlds: Part II.' Originally broadcast on September 23, 1990. Elon Musk smoked pot and drank whiskey on the Joe Rogan podcast and said he's going to soon announce a new "Neuralink" product that can make anyone superhuman. "I think we'll have something interesting to announce in a few months ... that's better than anyone thinks is possible," the Tesla CEO said on "Joe Rogan Experience." "Best case scenario, we effectively merge with AI." Musk, whose enterprises include a company called Neuralink, says his new technology will be able to seamlessly combine humans with computers, giving us a shot at becoming "symbiotic" with artificial intelligence. Musk argued that since we're already practically attached to our phones, we're already cyborgs. We're just not as smart as we could be because the data link between the information we can get from our phones to our brains isn't as fast as it could be. Elon Musk Source: CNBC Elon Musk "It will enable anyone who wants to have superhuman cognition," Musk said. "Anyone who wants." Rogan asked how much different these cyborg humans would be than regular humans, and how radically improved they might be. "How much smarter are you with a phone or computer or without? You're vastly smarter, actually," Musk said. "You can answer any question pretty much instantly. You can remember flawlessly. Your phone can remember videos [and] pictures perfectly. Your phone is already an extension of you. You're already a cyborg. Most people don't realize you're already a cyborg. It's just that the data rate ... it's slow, very slow. It's like a tiny straw of information flow between your biological self and your digital self. We need to make that tiny straw like a giant river, a huge, high-bandwidth interface."

I wonder what kind of technology is best for moving and processing vast amounts of data all at once?

Maybe DWAVE but I don't know that's just a guess.

Anyway. While you guys are arguing the previous centuries BS we are moving into the future or now faster than you can even imagine. It's going to happen fast, light speed and you won't even notice it happening. Just like with the automation of the supply chain and production. You didn't even notice it.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Good topic!

I heard that Musk wants something like this for the soul purpose that hes afraid of an AI takeover......he feels that this sort of intigration will be the only way we can intervene or keep up, because it will allow us to interface with AI

I feel like thats a pretty spot on assessment.......

What say you?
edit on 12/24/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I would say it's a natural evolution of mankind. It's inevitable that we become 1 mind as we are already mind. Our symbiotic relationship with machines and increasing effective communication with one another world wide is essentially creating a hive mind.

We are becoming 1 single entity and 1 single consciousness.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I won't be linking with any machine. Kind of the lazy mans way to gain more knowledge I think.

Why are we always using a band-aid to fix something instead of doing that something right in the first place?

So, we are developing an intelligence that has the potential to take over the world, yet we are teaching our children common core math and giving them passing grades on school projects no matter if they get the answers right or not....they only have to participate.

We are ruining the human brain and causing the disparity between our intelligence and AI intelligence ourselves. Not even giving our children a fighting chance to survive in that type of world.

I still believe in humanity though...we've not come anywhere close to maxing out our abilities yet. We've just quit trying...

Good topic

Thanks,
blend

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Good topic!

I heard that Musk wants something like this for the soul purpose that hes afraid of an AI takeover......he feels that this sort of intigration will be the only way we can intervene or keep up, because it will allow us to interface with AI

I feel like thats a pretty spot on assessment.......

What say you?

We don't need to interface with A.I....we are telepathic from birth...our genetic code has been suppressed....why do you think the Chinaman who gene-selected a person is somewhere pushing up daisys right now.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

TekWar

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Will we be able to detect it if AI starts meddling with our minds? I'm not really comfortable with making a robot god. Giving any technology that kind of access is a bad idea.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Pretty soon they will make clothes with chips in them that can interface with our mind and control how we think and believe. They would need to condition us first to understand what the frequencies emitted are implying. They have been toying with mind control of the masses for many generations now, first they must block our ability to reason so we cannot know their real intention. They want hive mindset, they want us to follow the creator of the technology and the creator will be working for some very controlling people.

This is no longer science fiction. We will no longer have a will of our own, like ants in a colony following the direction of their queen.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
OP..when you mentioned "Hive" in your thread title, I immediately thought of the alien creatures in Destiny game called 'the hive' lol

Btw...JR is correct where humans are slow to process things. Take for example text messaging someone. Some people are terrible at responding. On the other hand, AI Bots are so fast that it almost makes it more enjoyable to interact with them because it is instant feedback!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This will be used to further drain human minds not link them.

It will appear you are connected just as we are now with the internet and smart phones. but the true purpose is to yet again dull down those connected use their processing power as a quantum computer would for whatever purposes those controlling it want.

This is not a good thing, but then it rarely is...

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
This will be used to further drain human minds not link them.

It will appear you are connected just as we are now with the internet and smart phones. but the true purpose is to yet again dull down those connected use their processing power as a quantum computer would for whatever purposes those controlling it want.

This is not a good thing, but then it rarely is...

Like that episode of doctor who with ecleston.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Count me out on the implants. I cringe at the thought.

How many of you would like to join minds with the Clintons, the left, the people of Comet Pizza, Pelosi, or even Trump? I don’t want to communicate that intimately with anyone, not even my lover. I reveal in my private identity, my very soul, if you will. It only exist in my head, my mind and I don’t want to share.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Until it impacts your performance at work and the guy with the implant is out producing you 10 fold and you need it to stay competitive in the already hyper competitive workplace

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
How do you know you're not in the hive mind right now?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I would say it's a natural evolution of mankind. It's inevitable that we become 1 mind as we are already mind. Our symbiotic relationship with machines and increasing effective communication with one another world wide is essentially creating a hive mind.

We are becoming 1 single entity and 1 single consciousness.

No, you, are not.

1 single consciousness is emerging, but it wants nothing to do with you.
edit on 24-12-2018 by Archivalist because: Hmm

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

got your panties in a bunch do ya?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Nickn3

Until it impacts your performance at work and the guy with the implant is out producing you 10 fold and you need it to stay competitive in the already hyper competitive workplace

Aw, cute, you still think your workplace is competitive.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

We are done here.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

We are done here.

you should join my fan club, they hate being wrong too and they take it personal. I love it when the fan club grows, I grow with it

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

We are both at the table, but one of us is in a high chair. The other is playing cards and is a few hands ahead of the other.

It's funny when few means thousands.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join