It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

naïve(?) question about Philip J. Klass funding source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hi all

I have read from two seperate internet sources that iciban 'debunker' Mr. Philip J. Klass recieves funding for his debunking activites from the U.S. Air Force. (One not-too-credible site claimed it was actually from the CIA). And that he [reluctantly] confirmed this fact himself when questioned during an interview.

So my own question is: Can this be confirmed anywhere as a fact or does it seem to be just rumour and innuendo? I'd like a citeable, credible source please, if that's possible.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
In all fairness, I've never seen this confirmed as fact....
My own searching led only to claims, nothing verifiable...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Like Gazrok said, in this(and most other) situations with these kinds of claims, you have spotty information/sources.

I am certain that some level of government actively funds "debunkers".

Having said that I'm also certain that some level of government actively funds "believers" which parrot a disinformation line as their story.

The fringe of this subject is really cloudy, but don't let that stop you. There's plenty of really credible info out there by great individuals.

I don't know if you've seen Gaz's Roswell series here on ATS, but it highlights the principles of good ETI incident investigation. Very impressive stuff, and it paints a clear image of the entire situation really.

In the end, test everything and keep the things you want to believe seperate from those things that are fairly certain/fact.

X

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Was hoping that at least one of the knowledgable members here might have been able to shed some concrete light on the matter. Looks like it's going to be difficult to pin down with any kind of certainty -- well, it was worth a try at least :-)

Thanks to you both for replying

new topics

top topics

join