It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Device activation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Third day in a row I've had to activate my garage tv.

Look, I understand I have a proxy and that you(you data mining bastards) just can't stand even the slightest attempt at anonymity.

But its getting damn old. Dont think that I wont just dump your #ty sub service like I did cable.

Sure, I'm in the 1 percent that seems to reject your damn smart home constant surveillance crap.

But like Twitter, YouTube and so many others are currently finding out, the tide is turning.

I may be in the enlightened few now, but as the years tick by it seems more and more are awakening to this crap.

I hope it all collapses, and people view user agreements in the same vain as letting a sitting congressman spending the night with their 13 year old daughter.

In my life I'm sure to see much more than anyone before me, but overall I hope to see the absoulte(religous fanaticism) of an anti tech movement. Which always seems odd to people when they realize I'm very tech proficient. Much like the tech moguls that refuse to expose their children to their toxic creations.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Your garage TV?? I think I see the problem. I deactivated my TV (my only TV) several years ago, along with Comcast.

Problem solved.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Your garage TV?? I think I see the problem. I deactivated my TV (my only TV) several years ago, along with Comcast.

Problem solved.

Well, I still use hulu for like the occasional 2 or 3 shows a year worth watching.

Granted it is declining, which is why I wont have a problem dumping this crap...re the reference to the 1 percent(probably lower).

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Dont get me wrong, I'd love to see the entirety of the internet crash tomorrow....I'd be absolutely giddy.

Like a little girl.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Like a little girl.

Yeah, me, too. But our avatars. I mean, both of them are creepy.

And-you have a TV in your GARAGE???? Can't quite grok that.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Like a little girl.

Yeah, me, too. But our avatars. I mean, both of them are creepy.

And-you have a TV in your GARAGE???? Can't quite grok that.

Garage tv, cars, 80s action movies, beer, cigars....what's the problem?

Eta: also do all my ammo reloading and gun work out there. It's a regular den of toxic masculinity.

Eta2: can't smoke in the house, so its the only place I have to hang out.

edit on 4-12-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Also, since you brought it up, your dog is creepy.

Bugs me out everytime I see that. Bring that # to a vet, start a go fund me or something.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Bugs me out everytime I see that. Bring that # to a vet, start a go fund me or something.

I thought it was just bad taxidermy.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I thought it was just bad taxidermy.

Fisher prices....my first taxidermy kit.

Now with bigger eyes.....

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
First world problem.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents,
problem solved

10000x more content than netflix & hulu + every other streaming service combined

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents, torrents,
problem solved

10000x more content than netflix & hulu + every other streaming service combined

I don't want to bother with that for next day viewing of a few shows that i'll watch once and delete. It's just more work than it's worth at that point.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Quite obviously, he's very happy. He can see in the dark, when you are sleeping....

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Smart TV? Simple solution; don't buy one of those! Replaced ours not long ago, and avoided that type like the plague.

new topics

top topics

join