It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fecal matter found on all Mcdonalds self serve screens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I guarantee most things in public that people touch all the time will come back positive for fecal matter. This is America. There’s an exponential amount of ass scratching happening at any given moment.

I believe the test was done in the UK.

Do people in the UK have poorer bathroom habits than the US?
I know cultures are different when it comes to some of these things.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yep perhaps they need a wash basin next to the kiosk with a sign saying "wash hands before touching the screen".

Now consider the germs on shopping trolleys, petrol pumps, door handles your mobile phone...

You’re correct ! Germs are everywhere, and I suspect some of the emplyees touching your burgers as they make them unknowingly contaminate the burgers.

The only safe way to know for sure that your food is safe is to make as much of it yourself from scratch with very clean hands. Even then you aren’t guaranteed that the ingredients don’t have some issues. Look at the lettuce recall as one example.
edit on 4-12-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: blueman12

Bear Grylls swears by rabbit turd pellets, he calls them "little vit-amins".

They are smart pills. If you think they taste like rabbit turds that's because you're getting smarter already.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Absolutely, eating at fast food restaurants where people get paid minimum wage is really like flipping a coin with your health, if you look through the threads Ive authored you will see a disturbing one about KFC.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

OK so this was in the UK, but I think we all know the results would probably be the same here in the US. (maybe worse?)

Think of how it will be in India:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

if your test = sensetive enough - its amazing what you can " discover " - and where

the issue is - how much ????????????? - too many people " forget " this caveat

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Wow...that's some DEEP fecal matter!!

I suddenly feel like giving free enemas.

Well, maybe selectively.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Thank goodness I dont eat KFC anymore...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I guarantee most things in public that people touch all the time will come back positive for fecal matter. This is America. There’s an exponential amount of ass scratching happening at any given moment.

I imagine people go into McDonalds, take a dump then come out of the bathroom, putting their hands on door handles, taps and dryers, then go back into the main hall and start selecting from the touch screens.

I've been to various McDonalds and the quality of the food can really vary. But the instant ready meal Burgers are the worst. Some of them have been more chewy than beef jerky. I estimate one must have been reheated at least three times.

The "signature" collection is better as they are made fresh, but take longer to wait for.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I imagine people go into McDonalds, take a dump then come out of the bathroom, putting their hands on door handles, taps and dryers, then go back into the main hall and start selecting from the touch screens.

I've been to various McDonalds and the quality of the food can really vary. But the instant ready meal Burgers are the worst. Some of them have been more chewy than beef jerky. I estimate one must have been reheated at least three times.

The "signature" collection is better as they are made fresh, but take longer to wait for.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Wow...that's some DEEP fecal matter!!

I suddenly feel like giving free enemas.

Well, maybe selectively.

Every enema is free?

As for macdonalds, I'm always reminded of this...

But yeah, if you were to investigate, fecal matter is on everything. Comes from us pooping all the time and being not so hygienic after the fact.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

(skip to 8:30)
edit on 5-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

New adventures of Petrov and Boshirov in Foggy Albion))))

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
And from a new report there is also Fecal crap in your smart phone screen....

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Disgusting, but not surprising. Consider how often you see someone use a public restroom,and NOT wash their hands. It's like no one ever taught them how to stay clean. Carrying wipes and sanitizer isn't a bad idea.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Phones, not shocked as there attached to the hip for most-sadly I had to cave in for the most part. Fast food screens, not surprised. Probably a lot of the particles come from dirty hands on the phones.

Had a class where we tested things around the campus for bacteria, etc. The lunch room vending machines tested the most positive(yuck!), surprisingly the bathroom handles were even cleaner, same with the entry way doors. Might be the same pattern with the OP and bathrooms as I explained.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
And from a new report there is also Fecal crap in your smart phone screen....

I'm pretty good about wiping down my phone with alcohol wipes. So at least mine are a little less poopy

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

and even more shocking - EVERY single person EVER tested - turned out to have shocking ammounts of fecal matter up thier arse

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

and even more shocking - EVERY single person EVER tested - turned out to have shocking ammounts of fecal matter up thier arse

That had to be an interesting Report, glad you read it....

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

it was quite a dry read

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join