It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush in 1991 USSR Coup saved us from Armaggedon!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneDeaf

That is the standard introduction to every one of all my posts on any thread, so it has nothing to do with a particular person or event I am commenting.

It is just a way to send good feelings ahead of me, if who respond deserves them well they are are going to give him or her good luck, if no they anyway comeback to me.

I am a positive person that happen to be primarily interested on to see the Light side on every topic I analyze or focus my attention.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/3/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

RIP George Scherff Jnr.

Nikola Tesla says "Uživaj u paklu"

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well, the two countries you have mentioned were not like a USSR in process of transparency or democratic restructuration, they were under dictatorships of the worst kind.

Yugoslavia and Iraq were both under mass murderers committing any sort of genocides with no remorse against civilians. Milosevic had also puppet governments over Vojvodina and Montenegro, but in the case of Sadam Hussein in Particular He decided not only to do so with his own people but invaded Kwait, a country that was never part of the Iraqian territory.

So with all respect you don't expect to give to bandits the treatment reserved for nuns or ladies of the Mary legion isn't it?

I believe all those crooks thought wrongly that the quiet George H.W. Bush was a easier guy to fool than the extroverted and aggressive Ronald Reagan.

Additionally Manuel Antonio Noriega had a corrupt machinery of bribery in Panama that was so effective that he was taxing all narcotrafficants instead to prosecute them, as well as, the impressive Money laundry apparatus they had arranged there.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/3/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Hey ! Look who is STILL AROUND Putting the Unpopular TRUTH Out There ...........................WORD .

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: IndyFront

The modern equivalents to the NSDAP are the people who post on stormfront, support Tommy Robinson, the cadre of sinister bastards who train in the woods of Germany for a return of the Reich, that toad Miller and his ilk as well. The scum out there who write the number 88 on every single surface they can get their mitts near to, are the ones who hold that gutter minded torch aloft. The tiki torch bearers are the ones you must surely be referring to, and many of the really troublesome ones are proud of the fact.

Try again.

A gang of bald idiots is hardly the well-oiled machine of Nazi Germany. The most recent series of regimes here in the US are the closest the world has seen to a threat both as powerful and radical as Nazi Germany.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: IndyFront

Ha ha ha, I don't know what is what is more ludicrous here if the ignorance of the cynicism that jump out of the page from what you posted.

You really think the people that plotted the coup of 1991 were going to be better to deal with that what it was Mikhail Gorbachev, who by the way is Nobel Peace award recipient or Boris Yeltsin who recognized the independence of 14 new States coming from the disintegration of the USSR?

For how long Texas or Puerto Rico have tried to be independent from the USA? Check that please, and also read about the Civil war.

The problem is not what ever his successors might have done, the point is that such recognition of independence was granted clearly under the condition that never any of the new States would be at all involved in any foreign military alliance.

Since the time Yeltsin rule was over Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, became members of the NATO, as well as Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, and that is not all, backing the insensate and irresponsible policies and ambitions of Angela Merkel we recognized a coup d'etait in Kiev and supported a civil war in that country plus to have done the same in all the former allies of Russia in North Africa and Middle east !!

This also including a Revolution against our main ally in the region: Egypt!! putting in risk with that Israel National security.

Who has been behaving irresponsibly and violating with no consideration or respect international agreements of any kind?

I am not going to be the one to defend Vladimir Putin here, I have been a strong critic of his repression to minorities and dissidents within Russia for years, but if he might be so evil we should be on WWIII since the coup in Ukraine backed by Barack Obama following the worst possible advice somebody can offer to a President.

If John F Kennedy would be still alive he by sure might have excommunicated of his sympathies long time ago State Secretaries Hillary Clinton and John Forbes Kerry for their irresponsible gambling on the world peace, trying to make Vladimir Putin accept what he of course with good reason couldn't accept to occur in Cuba in 1962.

Who do you think we are to think Russia must accept to have our weapons on implanted on their nose when we even didn't tolerate to have theirs on our belly??

Holy Jesus!!, who in his sane mind would think that NATO can put missiles in Ukraine or in Georgia and don't trigger with that a nuclear Armageddon?!!

The Angel of Lightness

I'm not sure what it is you're saying that isn't already implied with the post in question.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join