It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So today I interviewed an Exorcist Bishop. Zazz Podcast.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Congrats, Zazz.
I hope this'll be a regular thing.
You interview well.

If you want ATS members or any of it's resident idiots to help you with any branding, catch phrases, and/or creative for your new podcast...just ask.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If you want ATS members or any of it's resident idiots to help you with any branding, catch phrases, and/or creative for your new podcast...just ask.

Get thee behind me Satan.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I tuned it in and downloaded it as well.
Very interested to listen to it in its entirety.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I really did enjoy this interview and eagerly look forward to more of your podcasts.

I was truly shocked at the warning of one's loved ones ashes. I have both my Mother's and Father's in small urns. The rest were scattered near the ocean where they had talked/requested while still alive.

I have a loved one who committed suicide a few months ago and although we were close, he never let on that his sadness was THAT serious. He kept his late wife's ashes with him in bed and on the couch while watching TV. He talked to the "box" regularly and so I am now wondering if he drove himself mad or if the "wrathful" side of what was left of the energy/spirit helped to further his already fragile mental state.

Almost, I suppose, as if it was a jealous type thing that was not going to ever allow him to get on with a new life.

Not real sure of what I believe but, it certainly is interesting to hear different points of view and to hear them from what seems like an open minded "man of the cloth" is refreshing.

I wonder if at some point you would be comfortable in sharing your experience before laying your loved one's ashes to rest or if you have in the past, spoken publicly about it, would lead me in that direction.

Thanks for your time Zazz and great interview, great questions!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I picked this up this morning viewing the Recent feed.
It felt like two minutes had passed and not almost two hours when it was done.
Mesmerized, enthralled words that come to mind.
Thank you Zazz.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Nice job Zazzy. Please don't hit me.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Zazz,

Thanks, so many concepts...get's the creative juices flowing!!

Subscribed....keep it comming!!
edit on 2-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Cheers m'dear!
You and I have had some cool chats over the decade (yes that's decade) I hope you enjoy my dear old friend.

a reply to: Night Star
I hope you can stay awake for the end later today my lovely friend!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Nice job Zazz.

I will be following you now..

not in a stalker way though..

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Excellent work!

Not a topic I am too familiar with and so I found this highly educational.

Look forward to more of these!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Yes, you can imagine my surprise too. Keep in mind I thought it was nothing, just nice memorial comfort thing.
The way you describe his situation (which I am ever so sorry hear about your loss) does not surprise me.
I accept the suspension of belief in what I say as previously if I read or heard the story I would have thought the same.

Humans USE to lay people to rest much better, now we are a bit silly about it. Before the 20th century no-one carried ashes or corpses.
Just lay them to rest. The relief for them and the living is palpable when you do.

And thank you for your considered and kind reply.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have so so many questions for this man.
He touches on some of them, but doesn't necessarily expound on them in a way that makes me completely understand. Which is saying a lot because he goes into many details.
Either way, fascinating stuff.
It'll sink in eventually. Brain fog is a huge part of my daily life. I'll get there.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Excellent interview from this man. SnF. He sounds like a very learned man.
However, he is not, nor ever has been, an ordained priest of The Catholic Church nor The Eastern Orthodox.

I found this, “ He says that he is in the Order of the Ecorcists anc he is an exorcist and a Bishop in his church The Holy Nickoleon Catholic Church, he received training from Ron Feyl and was ordained by Mansell Christian who is a kick boxer. He has appeared on Ghost Adventures as s Catholic Bishop and also in Rolling Stone magazine. He had a good following of younger followers that think he walks on water. I don’t think he was ever a priest nod trained, he’s in it for money, tax benefits and attention. He is not a good person, His Church was crested out of nowhere in 2015 in Georgia But with a Connecticut phone number attached.” forums.catholic.com...

Left: Cardinal Marc Ouellet, prefect of the Congregation for Bishops in July 2018. (CNS photo/Philippe Vaillancourt, Presence); right: Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano in 2014. (CNS photo/Gregory A. Shemitz)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Listening right now! Excited to hear this!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

@ 14.19 - "Christ now lives and exists at a level far beyond our ordinary human existence"

Faith aside, I have asked many many priests over the past 30+ years "did Jesus ever exist or was he simply a control measure supplanted into human society"?

and all I get is "yes, but I have no proof and you just have to have faith that what I'm saying is real and true"

Because, if he did exist, and there are actually 4 categories of creatures, then what are UFOs?

This priest you interviewed, particularly the part about fallen angles and whether they exist in our 3'd dimension, perfectly described the simulation theory insofar that he said they exist both within and apart from our dimension.

Indistinguishable from a computer programmer (IMO)

*Dr. Sylvester James Gates*

Brilliant interview, great questioning, I wish ATS would bring back these podcasts / radio interviews full time.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Interesting and entertaning discussion and yet ridiculous. This man has self proclaimed knowledge that's completely unverifiable.

(Paraphrasing)
Even though we're alive, were actually already dead and you'll see yourself in the after life.... WTH???

How does that explain population growth? Specifically those who've never existed therefore never died.
And how does he know that? Who or what told him. Could he have been lied to. Is that also a possibility?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thanks SC! I'll do a few more, once a month , then take it from there. Wasn't planning anything long term but we'll see.

Yes the control system concept is interesting, JV rand others refer to it in UFOlogy. If that's the case, who is controlling the system and why? That's another podcast maybe....stay tuned

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Half way through and just loving this Zazz! Oh and your accent, OMG, love that too!

You must do more of these!!!

Ok, going to finish listening now.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have some issues with this guy. And then I read Violater's post above, that he is not an officially ordained preist or bishop, and that does not surprise me.

He explains that Jesus's work at the cross was so humans could "become equal with God." He says it like ten times in the space of a few minutes.

No. Humanity is not equal with God. And that is not what was accomplished at the cross.

What is his agenda? Man is not and never will be equal with God. We can, through Jesus, be made fit for sacred space so that we can be in God's presence one day, but we are not equal.

That's some crazy #.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beowolfs
Interesting and entertaning discussion and yet ridiculous. This man has self proclaimed knowledge that's completely unverifiable.

Could he have been lied to. Is that also a possibility?

Totally a possibility, and also a possibility that HE is lying.

But I don't really get that impression; my impression is that this guy has done a lot of studying, etc., in these many paranormal type topics, and thinks he has figured it all out. However, he is in error in some important places.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join