It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump looks pretty lonely at G20 Jacket open looking lost and not chatting during G20 photo....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The presidency is hurting everyone.

(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by rollanotherone removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Maybe our elected officials should do their job and uphold their oath of office instead of protecting their political party! Trump should have been impeached months ago! This should be an eye-opener for all Americans. Our elected officials only care about their own political interests and not America's character, integrity, credibility and moral standing in the world.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Maybe our elected officials should do their job and uphold their oath of office instead of protecting their political party! Trump should have been impeached months ago! This should be an eye-opener for all Americans. Our elected officials only care about their own political interests and not America's character, integrity, credibility and moral standing in the world.

All this because of an unbuttoned coat?

Out of curiosity, what would you impeach Trump for?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
OH some one needs to do a bad lip sync on all the footage coming out of the G 20 LOL thanks for all the responses!!! Classic ATS!!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I don't know how someone could live like that, making appearances all the time, even when you don't feel like having people around. I would never like a job like that, having to look like you are getting along with someone when in reality you both hate each others guts.

I stay home when I feel cranky, I hate when I have to go do something when I am not feeling good.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: WeRpeons

All this because of an unbuttoned coat?

Out of curiosity, what would you impeach Trump for?

Flaunting his belly?
Maybe he had beans for lunch.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Belly'splainin!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

What do you mean, free billions?

America has a history of stealing and continues to steal more than it has ever given away to the rest of the world, and that's before you even consider the fact that its companies are notoriously bad at paying any taxes that they owe all over the planet, paying their international staff a wage which is worth being paid at all, or in fact keeping up with any of their commitments financially.

Doing business with America is like getting your wallet stolen by the customer services manager of a store. It looks like a legit enterprise, but the moment you actually become a patron, you get shafted and walk away with no product, absent the money the product you do not have cost you, and no one will pay any tax on the sale other than yourself.

Your high horse must be stitched out of the same cloth as your idiot emperors new outfit.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
America is a joke. Because we got this guy. I know there's 376,000,000,000,000 sealed indictments to prove me wrong, Donald Trump ruined a couple centuries of respect.

He ruined a couple of centuries of respect by doing what? I see him as a president
that wants the U.S.A. to be a sovereign nation that protects it's borders and citizens.
The only thing the liberal globalists have done is trying to destroy the U.S.,open her
borders and let anything come in that is harmful to the nation.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

I look in the mirror all the time. Im kind of cute actually. At least thats what Im told.
Big eyes, small nose, full lips, long blonde hair.

Hehehe.

Please, never stop posting.

I agree,we have to have some fun around here.So,her royal highness is a blonde,
that explains a lot.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Must really suck ass to burn all your bridges, and then have to sit surrounded by all of them in front of cameras.

God, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall there.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Trumps staff is leaking that he is triggered, depressed, unable to focus. And they canceled his putin meeting because they were afraid trump would embarrass himself even further.

Any hafassed poker player can see that trump is in on "tilt" mode and waiting to fold. trump isn't playing 3d chess...but poker and he's rabbits.
edit on 1-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

That’s what happens when you’re the only alpha in the room.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
So i just watched the G20 photo gathering and it seemed that Trump wasn't in a talkative mood and looking a bit lonely i think he was the only one with his jacket open

Above, whats happened to his orange hair? Grey now! He's the elephant in a room of world leaders whose countries and admins along with their poiicies he's insulted, put down, name called...Thank God we're not him knowing the rest of that world is laughing at America, especially China, Putin, the Saudi King...and everyone else...

I'm sure he's glad at the passing away of George Senior, because it takes the news of his collapsing castle-estates-kingdom-admin's away from him for a bit.

Stay tuned. He's about to start stuttering and spitting like Elmer Fudd..(c/o LOONEY TUNES cartoon). Not gonna be seeing him smile too much anymore. "Be-LIEVE ME!!"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join