It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Choose Your Own Adventure apporoach to (action) film script-writing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It's year 2025, actors are in an increasingly desperate struggle of competition with their CGI counterparts....

Where in comedy genre films actual human creatures will largely have been already mostly pushed out (visually speaking of course), and other genres on their way out along these lines...

Note that film / television script writing (TV script-writing in particular) has also undergone impressive evolutionary progress in the past two decades...

Increasingly, the 'feature' industries will belong to the realms of 'nerds'.

They'll each watch, se, 'every' martial arts movie ever, to have the 'insight' to be able to run their project impressive etc.

They have flexibility of all time magnitudes on their side. They'll even attmpt to hire 'the next' Bruce Lee / Jackie Chan/ etc as consultants.

But real people, real fighters especially, real etc...

Multi-threaded script designs, where some de facto gauntlet is laid before them, in next-gen sets, winner takes the reigns of the outcome, ACTUAL FIGHTS, etc...

We humans can BEAT the AI.

But to be in on it send your kiddies to martial arts etc classes the younger the better (as with any seeds you intend to sow in them)........

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
That guy is the funniest marial artist I've ever seen.
I don't know how I've missed this one all these years. I guess I don't watch movies much anymore since the death of the VHS rental stores.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

One of my favorite fight scenes.
Great scene. Great movie.

Jackie Chan was the best as Wong fei hung

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Does this

Adventure apporoach
consist of Oranges by any chance?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
One long shot....beautiful steady cam work!

top topics

join