It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC/Texas newbie - glad to be here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hey all.

I found this site completely by accident - as a matter of fact, I had no idea that something as well-organized and broad in scope as this exsisted. The realization that more is going on than I was being told came early enough, but I didn't really know how to go about getting informed. There's so many viewpoints and with such drastic difference that I frankly just tried to live my life and let it go.

I then received Behold A Pale Horse, by William Cooper, which I read and completely discounted, and then re-read and considered it further. In conjunction with other works I'd read, such as stuff by various authors from Robert Anton Wilson and Aleister Crowley, I could no longer ignore the fact that things aren't really what they seem. I actually found this site as I searched for sites debunking Cooper - I wanted to know how the other side thought.

So, now I'm here to read, listen, and take in . . . . sort through all the contradicting opinions and points of view, and make some kind of decision for myself. Glad to meet you all, and thanks to those who created and maintain this site . . . .

P

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS family withinadyingsun.......nice nick by the way!

Always nice to have a reader and seeker on board!
Play nice and enjoy!

*a friendly wave from Utah USA@ you

TRG

[edit on 25-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
You are sure to find a niche here. There is so much info on such a variety of subjects that you could get lost for a year trying to figure out just what you like
Be careful. If I had to compare ATS to a drug, it would be heroin
Waaaayyyy adictive

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Welcome to Above Top Secret. More than the majority of people and intros I have seen have found this site by accident. (lol). We hope you enjoy your stay here with us. Feel free to U2U me about any questions or comments.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind words. My nick is taken from the title of an album by Dead Can Dance, and Kidfinger - you are totally correct about the volume of info on this site. You could spend quite some time taking all this in.

Does the U2U feature just open an instant messenger-type thing?

new topics

top topics

join