It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juan Gabriel Comeback Schedule for December

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So we all know that Elvis dint died, John Lennon lives in Canada and Tupac makes albums referring events after his death, well now the Mexican singer Juan Gabriel is bored from his fake death and will make a return on December, according to his manager…

Rumors that Juan Gabriel is still alive were revived this week when the legendary singer’s former manager offered what he said was new evidence that Gabriel had faked his death.

Last week, a rumor surfaced that Juan Gabriel was not actually dead and had, in fact, only pretended to die in 2016. As TMZ reported, the claim originated with a man named Joaquin Munoz, who identified himself as Gabriel’s former manager, but family members say Munoz was only a longtime friend of the singer.

Sauce

Juan Gabriel was a very famous Latin American singer that died in 2016 from a heart attack at age 66, since at least a month now his former manager (probably not his real manager) and other associates claim he is communicating with them and is planning his return to the stages on December as he is bored of his fake death.

The guy presented audio evidence of the artist congratulating him for a book he publish in march this year.

“Joaquín, I want to wish you much success in presenting your book this afternoon with a lot of love and respect. The best of my desires,” he reportedly said in a version translated from the Peru 21 story.

In the mean time the family of the artist says its all a hoax and he has been dead since 2016.

I just found this story weird and maybe some here may find it interesting, will he comeback on December, probably with Elvis and Tupac
, or all this was a hoax to gain attention for the book, find out in a month .

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Isn't it be a fraud?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I just found this story weird and maybe some here may find it interesting, will he comeback on December, probably with Elvis and Tupac, or all this was a hoax to gain attention for the book, find out in a month.

I vote for desperate attempt to garner attention for the book.

Case in point: I had never heard about the book until I read this thread. So, yeah, it's about the book. (Still won't read the book, though.)

There's only one Juan Gabriel song that I really like:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Just wait and see you unbelievers, he will come back!!!

In all seriousness I want some famous person to fake his death and comeback, I guess McAfee is the living person most likely to do this but I can see Elon doing this after the first passenger flight to the moon goes missing into deep space or something.

top topics

join