It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The original purpose of our Moon; the Helium-3 connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I've put this in General Conspiracies because it contains several elements on a theme, much of which is related primarily to the Earth, not the Moon - at least, it isn't much relevant to 'Space Exploration', hence not in that forum. There are elements of 'Ancient & Lost Civilisations', elements of 'Conspiracies in Religion', elements of 'Origins & Creation' & elements of 'Aliens & UFOs' too, yet all of it points back to Earth, and to us humans. We are remarkably central to this strange matter of life as we know it - and our beliefs & expectations have been quite carefully stage managed for a very, very long time.

I believe we are presently entering an era of massive deceptions being perpetrated on horrendous scale, and some of what is unfolding has direct cause in the NASA & aeronautical industry, the military-industrial complex of yore. However, it also has a direct cause in the world of private military-intelligence. I believe that the nationalist complexes are very keenly aware of the unfolding of this conspiracy, and I predict we will see a shift in geopolitical arrangements as the process progresses. We will see a rollback from geopolitical liberalism/communist sympathy, into a time of greater right wing dominance, but that this will be (has been) unfolding in the background, while on the surface we see yet more commitments to liberal, collegial friendships between the political elites. Everyone smiling & professing friendship, while beneath the table the daggers are drawn, behind the border the drawbridge is raised. This is a reflexive defensive maneuver of the paternal militarist protective instinct.

But what does that have to do with the Moon? Well, look at Flat Earth. Why has this conspiracy thrived so assiduously in the 21st century, when we have the weight of academia behind the standard cosmological model, and have been looking into deep space for well over a century? Because NASA & the privateer intelligence world has willed it to be so. The failure of NASA to release any convincing photographs of the Earth, the dismal & blatant photoshopping despite access, had they wanted it, to the very best that money could buy, in the pursuit of faking photographs/ footage of the Earth from space. They have done this on purpose, but due to the strange & complex weave of allegiances within the aeronautical industry/ aspects of the military tied to NASA, it is impossible as yet to see why & for whom this deliberate seeding of a disinformative narrative has been carried out, other than to help propagate a wave of confusion & speculation as to the nature of our reality.

I believe that our planet was geoengineered a very, very long time ago, such that aspects of the Earth as seen from space would be impossible to ignore. I believe that there is an entrance to an inner 'realm' at the North pole, and believe that all the legends of the same have been carefully tweaked & manipulated to prepare the ground for the Flat Earth conspiracy. All the weird coincidences, all the strange omissions & fabrications of photographic evidence, all can be used to either 1) Demonstrate the geoengineering of the Earth & the entrance/s to the inner 'realm' (possibly even a 'pocket dimension'), or 2) Be used to suggest that Earth is not only geoengineered, but in actual fact, a facsimile of the true globe, indeed, no longer a globe, but rather flat.

Why would 'they' be wanting to make people believe that the earth is flat? Because it sows the ultimate in discord, distrust, paranoia, foolishness & 'dumbing down' to hook a swathe of the populace into believing mad & bad things about the world around them. I believe we have seen a second strand of that conspiracy in the so-called QAnon posting saga. Again, hooking disaffected conservative folk & spinning a vast & epic yarn which reinforces the discord & confusion, often with an overlap between the two strands of disinformation.

So if that is what 'they' are doing, and the reason is so as to hide the facts of our Earth from us, why do I suspect that the Moon plays any part in this - and what was the original purpose of the Moon I have indicated in the thread title?

The Earth was a garden, and there were 'gardeners', who were to maintain the trajectory of the evolution of Homo Sapiens Sapiens. They were the 'El' fraternity, referenced as Watchers in the Bible. They were to care for the planet, and guide the people, keeping their own presence largely secret from the human population. There was a disagreement on the virtue of remaining faithful to that role, and a small mutiny occurred, which led to a wider mutiny, and a 'war in heaven'. Certain offending Watchers were banished to the Earth, it seems, and there was a flood/ series of cataclysms at some point thereafter. There was a reset - the Watchers had been living as Gods in Sumer, perhaps elsewhere too (Puma Punku, for example). The cataclysms largely wiped out the Watchers who had been earthbound - but it seems that they retreated into hiding, and it would seem that the polar regions were their place of solace, a fortress of solitude.

As for the original station of the Watcher community, and the place where the 'oathkeeper' Watchers resided - that would be the Moon. And how can we believe that to be the case? Read Knight & Butler's 'WHO BUILT THE MOON' & you will learn a lot.

Why is the Moon chock-full of Helium-3..? It is an excellent fuel for clean(er) nuclear power, and so with the Maria liberally coated in the stuff, the engineered Moon had virtually limitless fuel, enabling the Watchers to shore up their base of operations, and sustain the community (with occasional forays to gather additional resources on Earth, perhaps) almost indefinitely. After all, the garden must be tended, or at least, the nefarious activity of the rebel Watchers must be kept loosely in check. Human society was supposed to smoothly progress & flourish as a vast & wonderful civilisation; however, the rebel Watchers artificially accelerated our knowledge base & essentially corrupted us to the core, so that the very air we breathe became noxious with deception, death & decay. We are, in a sense, hostage to a war that never ceased, a standoff which could be recognised as a 'cold war' par excelence.

And whatever the current status of that war, we at least can perhaps surmise that we now know the reason why the bizarre, utterly improbable most monstrous of coincidence accumulator Moon - among other immense mysteries - is covered with Helium-3.

It carries its fuel supply as camouflage upon its exterior.

There's no need to cry for evidence, because this is a story, a narrative which I hope weaves together a few strands of interest & thereby invites further personal research by the reader. The book noted above is a great place to get started, but it certainly isn't the end point in itslef. All of this feeds into a vast web of strange & deadly forces operating to manipulate humanity one way or another - where it is heading is anybody's guess - or would be, had it not already been indicated for those who are capable of following the drama as it unfolds.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Sounds suspiciously like something I saw kind of recently:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AstralThundera

There's no need to cry for evidence, because this is a story, a narrative which I hope weaves together a few strands of interest & thereby invites further personal research by the reader.

so when you start your post with this

I've put this in General Conspiracies because it contains several elements on a theme, much of which is related primarily to the Earth, not the Moon - at least, it isn't much relevant to 'Space Exploration', hence not in that forum. There are elements of 'Ancient & Lost Civilisations', elements of 'Conspiracies in Religion', elements of 'Origins & Creation' & elements of 'Aliens & UFOs' too, yet all of it points back to Earth, and to us humans. We are remarkably central to this strange matter of life as we know it - and our beliefs & expectations have been quite carefully stage managed for a very, very long time.

It completely contradicts the end of your post.

We do have short stories forum, yet I don't see any story structure to it but a defensive remark so no questions are asked to see if the logic behind some things you say stands.

Or skunk-works if you don't want questions asking for evidences of your ideas or story as you put it.

There is one thing that really pops up when I read.

Its this

They have done this on purpose, but due to the strange & complex weave of allegiances within the aeronautical industry/ aspects of the military tied to NASA, it is impossible as yet to see why & for whom this deliberate seeding of a disinformative narrative has been carried out, other than to help propagate a wave of confusion & speculation as to the nature of our reality.

Nasa and other companies involved in aeronautics have made many random people not understand the science behind space travel, the science behind how we calculate how our planet is a globe and its size?

To me its nothing NASA has done like not publishing as many photos as you want them to but simply the education system or the individual student failing what many others succeed at and understand.

edit:looks like its in skunk works, disregard my suggestion then.
edit on 14-11-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Perhaps read 'Dark Mission' to better understand the multifaceted politicised manipulations & evidence destruction perpetrated by NASA & close compatriots. Lots of dark missions have accumulated around NASA & the space industry in general, lots of psy-ops, the information is available if you want to find it.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

And yes, the narrative I created was pre-emptively defensive, because if there's one thing you learn when discussing these topics, you can usually expect a heavy-handed bashing by the usual suspects. As someone once told me, 'all the plans are online'. While access to the web is free & easy, take advantage & tally up some alternative takes. Blindly following the narrative when there are clear evidences of fabrication & cover-ups, destruction of evidence & forced allegiances against conscience, well, you're not going to get to anywhere near the truth, and you'll stay blind to the machinations of those who are perpetrating these fallacious operations.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Excellent thread.

The entire world has been caught up in bread and circus's for so long now, that many generations in a row (that are still alive) would never believe it!

WE are waking up (collectively)

My current thoughts on this - Why are they keeping us alive? - Do they like us and want us to be something, someday??

Or- is it possible that we could keep advancing and one day pull the curtain back and then destroy them (El) ?
Or- have we become overly infiltrated and are now completely co-opted, under control and without hope? (Illuminati)

But why are we being allowed to continue to exist, pollute and contaminate?
What purpose do we serve?

I don't think we are meant for gourmet jerky in some far away solar system.
So what do they get from keeping us alive?

Do they feed off of our dreams? Do they feed off of our electricity that we create and then put back into the universe in the form of thoughts? That could be a rare source.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm in. Sounds like fun. That is if you're going to expand on some of the concepts in your well-written and intriguing OP.

I found the following book worth the read in spite of not necessarily buying any of the conclusions. It asks some excellent questions and excellently-framed questions are, in a sense, answers themselves.

Looking forward to seeing where this thread goes.

The Gods of Eden

Human history is a seemingly endless succession of bloody conflicts and devastating turmoil. Yet, inexplicably, in the light of astonshing intellectual and technological advancement, Man's progress has been halted in one crucial area: he still indulges the primitive beast within and makes war upon his neighbors.

As a result of seven years of intense research, William Bramley has unconvered the sinister thread that links humanity's darkest events -- from the wars of the ancient pharaohs to the assissination of JFK. In this remarkable, shocking and absolutely compelling work, Bramley presents disturbing evidence of an alien presence on Earth -- extraterrestrial visitors who have conspired to dominate Humankind through violence and chaos since the beginning of time...a conspiracy which continues to this very day.

edit on 14-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ah yes, Gods of Eden. Probably one of the most spine-chilling existential terror furores I've ever read. And as with yourself, I definitely don't buy a stack of the conclusions, but there is indeed a wealth of evidentiary material for the taking, if you can stomach/ endure the territory weaved by Bramwell. JP Farrell is more to my liking, with his supreme trademark 'end of the twig high octane speculation' being the icing on a cake built up from incredible research, at great personal cost over the years. Not a fan of the so-called 'Nazi underground', I believe, with their annual Bariloche/Antarctica-Jaunts for the well-connected political elite.

Giza Death Star - JP Farrell

As for your good self, GUT, I've seen you about on the boards & hugely respect your open-minded yet cautious approach, and your masterful threads, which I have greatly enjoyed (as a lurker of sorts!)

edit on 14.11.2018 by AstralThundera because: unbelievably inappropriate spelling error!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
When the Earth-Moon system was first created, the Moon was 5x larger in the sky than it is now. Plus it was spinning rapidly, at least according to the collision theorists. The Moon would have been a spinning glowing red-hot blob of molten rock filling the sky. Even the orbital period would have been faster, 6 days rather than 28.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstralThundera

Perhaps read 'Dark Mission' to better understand the multifaceted politicised manipulations & evidence destruction perpetrated by NASA & close compatriots. Lots of dark missions have accumulated around NASA & the space industry in general, lots of psy-ops, the information is available if you want to find it.

I have my own copy.

Yes a lot dis info related to the space industry and military projects with down to earth reasons that do not require extra terrestrials what so ever.

If written well enough can actually be better conspiracy entertainment than if ET is involved.

However, nice way of answering by pushing Hoagland's book.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstralThundera

I also have a copy of 'Dark Mission and it is merely a collection of lies, innuendo and half truths twisted around a preconceived notion. It has one purpose and one purpose only: to make money for the authors.

It starts with the premise that NASA has hidden evidence and then bends its story however it can to try and prove it. Most of its proof revolves around low resolution images and dirty scanner glass. It is certainly not a reliable source of evidence for anything.
edit on 16/11/2018 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join