It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frontline Facebook Dilema

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Not sure how many members or lurkers checked out this two part series. I thought it was a fascinating look at how Facebook or rather those who manipulate it create so much division. During the 2nd part Russia was identified as one of the main players that did a fantastic job dividing us. I was unaware that they were equal opportunity dividers meaning that they would put up a white nationalist account and in addition to that put up an account that would be against white nationalists. Essentially controlling or directing both sides of the argument while getting data that could target adds to certain groups of people. Luckily I am not on Facebook but my impression on ATS was that a lot of right leaning information was censored but apparently not that much....there was also a good deal of misinformation from other countries dealing with issues that were longstanding.

It is worth a watch at least the second leg of the program. It's amazing that this kid who essentially built this app for college use is now one of the more powerful people in the world...really quite sad that this is the reality of things..

We can disagree but we should never turn our backs on what it means to be a caring human being

Frontline Page

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

I've been banned from Facebook It Is owned by the CIA. they regularly removed sensitive Info I was posting.
Facebook tried to turn all British users Mentally Ill. British Gov gives them tax relief In return.
Read Operation Mind Control by Walter Bowart all about redacted CIA files.

(post by barrycolmuck removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

They don't like you talking about mind kontrol here either btw, they're everywhere.

top topics

join