It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating your reality or lessons to be learnt goals before reincarnation question?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I do not know what happens when we die. Maybe we cease to exist just like my sister believes. From my 35 years on Earth i think we may have "souls" or even though because i believe / may have stopped believing in the simulation theory, I still think there could be some kind of after-life program / simulation not that it would matter a whole heap either way.

So... my experience in the last 5 years or so from my life in a spiritual kind of sense has been the following...

When someone has mentioned in person to person real life talking to me about doing meditation and that it could possibly help me with anxiety (and i have only tried it once in my life and gotten bored and never tried again), within the next month i have had another friend who had recently gotten anxious mention meditation out of the blue, the same week or month he mentioned it i would see news articles on meditation, over the next few months i would see internet posts mentioning meditation, advertisements, play store apps on my phone, meditation class advertisements at a local store, etc.

The next year i would go and visit the same friends again who mentioned meditation, and they would mention enlightenment. Same deal after coming back from holidays except someone from work doesnt mention it, but the rest the same.

Next time i go visit the same friends, and one of them mentions the dark night of the soul in regards to enlightenment. Next thing you know i travel two states away, go back to work and see some mentions of this dark night of the soul in the newspaper, next i see it in an online game im playing, then another random game i have downloaded onto my phone.

So after experiencing these type of mentions about something i have never heard about or rarely tried at all, i am suddenly pummeled by information without me purposely seeking it out in regards to these topic.

Here is another example:

I went out for a night of drinking and being merry and celebrating a friend from work leaving our team and going to a new job. We did this at a bar that has old arcade games and pinball machines and board games. I have never been to such a bar before. A friend of mine and myself tried out the old arcade game called golden axe. I have heard of it plenty of time before but never tried it. Gave it a play with my friend and enjoyed it. Exactly one week later i talked online with my friend two states away. The same friend who has a wife who mentioned meditation. The same friend who who's wife mentioned enlightenment. The same friens whose wife mentioned dark night of the soul. He and his wife had been playing old video games on their computer on the same keyboard... games like Golden Axe. We have never ever in more than half of my years of knowing him mentioned ever playing Golden Axe even though we are gamers. Seriously... one week later. I was just mind blown after experiencing the other things i mentioned prior.

So i ask you... Am i creating a bit of my own reality, or am i being lead in a certain direction i should explore such as i came to earth via reincarnation to learn theae type of lessons, or is my brain just suddenly picking up this information i would normally skip over due to someone mentioning it?

Anyone else had similar experiences?

What are your thoughts.
edit on 5-11-2018 by DaRAGE because: Spelling mistakes

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
You are focusing/noticing the things that interest you and relevant to your current state of mind.
I am a woodworker and I can walk down an aisle of tools and ( mostly ) ignore sockets and wrenches, but notice handplanes and wood chisels.
See what I'm saying ?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Hi. I just edited my post a little. Can you read my edit please then tell me what you think. The edit is near the end regarding golden axe. Thanks... after reading my edit, do you still think the same thing?
edit on 5-11-2018 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGEMay as well toss this in.. have you looked at all in to progression in to the 5th dimension?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Synchronicity is a funny thing. We humans are hardwired to look for patterns, even when none exist.
Maybe you are being led towards something, but don't let a few coincidences convince you.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ItsEvolutionBaby

I have never. What is the 5th dimension and should i look into it? I might do some quick research now...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Syncrhonicity...

Ahh that funny ol' thing.

It's like that one guy you just can't get rid of, who keeps turning up at every corner.

Right mods?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Sorry. I couldn't understand it very well at all. Clueless should be my name..

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: snart

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Yes!!! That sounds about right... seriously.

Has anyone else experienced Synchronicity in such a manner at all?

It still doesn't explain to me how it works. A real thing? A reality of my own making? A lesson to be learnt in life preconceived in some kind of afterlife before entering life to learn that lesson that will help you in the long run to become a better person or something etc?
edit on 5-11-2018 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
no thats being obsessed. Synchronicity is different.

a reply to: snart

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Please explain

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

That poster has been banned multiple times and he is using his repeated attempts to rejoin ats as an example of synchronicity.
As you can see he has been banned and will be banned again.

Insanity actually, doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.
edit on 5-11-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I practice meditation, but I specifically meditate on Bible verses daily. I am a believer in Christ. Joshua 1:8 tells us that if we meditate day and night on scripture that our way will be made prosperous (not limited to financial prosperity). So far, it has helped me in all areas in my life.

Conversely, I had a friend that played with kundalini and merkaba meditation, and he lost his mind. He hears voices, and has blacked out multiple times and got violent. So I don't recommend any sort of meditation other than upon Biblical scripture. To an extent, we can influence our reality, but there are hidden forces that also try to steer us into traps. The Buddhist sense of enlightenment is one of those traps. If you don't lose your mind immediately, you'll be chasing a golden carrot in a hamster wheel until you do. I realize that I have an unpopular opinion, but I believe it to be true.

Here are the perspectives of an ex-gnostic and an ex-new ager:

Many who have abandoned the "enlightenment" doctrine have nearly identical experiences. Check it out for yourself.

edit on 5-11-2018 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

To know thyself, is to know the knowledge of the world around you. I'd say that meditation being a recurring topic in your life is more than just a coincidence.

The question I have is, what has stopped you from trying already? Is it a fear of what might happen ?

If so I can tell you that you don't have anything to worry about if your only interest is in meditation. Meditation can certainly lead to more ambitious goals however that will be up to you to decide if you want to pursue them or not.

I highly encourage you or anyone else to meditate on a daily basis, start with 5, 10 or 15 minutes and build up from there. I usually count down backwards in my head until I clear my thoughts and I'm no longer thinking, I'm simply existing in my surroundings.

It takes years of practice to find your inner self and be able to communicate with your spirit body. If you do however, as I have, I know you will have an unforgettable experience.

Be humble, take things one step at a time. You will find the answers on where to go next as you continue to progress.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The question you need to ask is are you in control of your destiny ?

Are you stepping into alternate realities that resemble your spiritual resonance or are you letting negative entities tempt you to follow a path into your own soul destruction ?

Reincarnation = f*ck up where you have not learned from the problems created during your previous incarnation. In other word, you have created the same problems again.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Rapha, I was not sure if you were still on here or not, good to see you still are

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

You're friends experience sounds very similar to a "friend" of mine. My conclusion was that these behaviours were due to a negative influence, what some would call demonic.

If we allow ourselves to be trapped, as you stated, these negative beings can make a person lose their mind. My "friend" went to the brink and back of mental distress due to paranormal/interdimensional activity. They now live a normal life without any problems because they were strong enough to break free from the trap. Not everyone knows how or what it causing the problem.

Once you know what the problem is, you get to the root and destroy it. The problems start go away, funny thing isn't it ?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

You're friends experience sounds very similar to a "friend" of mine. My conclusion was that these behaviours were due to a negative influence, what some would call demonic.

If we allow ourselves to be trapped, as you stated, these negative beings can make a person lose their mind. My "friend" went to the brink and back of mental distress due to paranormal/interdimensional activity. They now live a normal life without any problems because they were strong enough to break free from the trap. Not everyone knows how or what it causing the problem.

Once you know what the problem is, you get to the root and destroy it. The problems start go away, funny thing isn't it ?

This is my concern with what you said.

Luke 11:21“When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed; 22but when someone stronger than he attacks him and overpowers him, he takes away from him all his armor on which he had relied, and distributes his plunder. 23“He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me, scatters. 24“When the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and not finding any, it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ 25“And when it comes, it finds it swept and put in order. 26“Then it goes and takes along seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first.”

I don't just believe this simply because it was taught to me. I believe this because I've witnessed some bizarre stuff in my lifetime, and this just seems to make the most sense. I believe that Christ is omnipotent, and He protects me from within. Without Him, I would not venture to say that I could ever be strong enough to resist all the entities out there. There is always a demon stronger than the strongest human soul on their best day. The fact that we can't even detect them most of the time already puts us a tremendous disadvantage.

In other words, just because I survived the Flu doesn't mean I'm ready to take on Ebola.
edit on 5-11-2018 by BELIEVERpriest because: added comment

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join