It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former U.S. Army PSYOP Officer Predicting Assassination of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez By Democrats.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Well this is a new one! Is it really worth a life? Nope Never, but those who seek power know no bounds i guess.

Desperate False Flags — Author Fears Assassination of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez By Democrats Framing A White Supremacist Immediately Before the Election....

Source

A slanted read no doubt, but could he be on to something here ? Here's a snippet that kinda sums up what( He believes is Happening) :

The United States population is receiving messages—subliminal and overt—that are attempting to demoralize, retard, and drive backwards the socio-political momentum of the Trump administration’s political base and policies advancing an aggressive pro-American independence ideology and nationalistic liberation from globalist interdependence by attempting to traumatize the American mind with violent images and feelings of bigotry, racism, fascism, sexism, and other forms of anti-human discrimination; and attempt to manipulate the American populace into believing the only redemption and means of escaping this negative branding is through submitting to its anti-thesis, or opposite political philosophy, which is being falsely represented as the Democrat party.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/11/2018 by ArMaP because: link corrected and external source tags added

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It's funny how everybody posts tons and tons opinions on the political spectrum but when "assassination" is mentioned no one touches it, it goes to show how real the situation actually is and how it's imperative that we as citizens realize we are being manipulated to a more docile disposition.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Assassination is a very interesting subject and I have no doubt there are those in the US and the world whom would happily assassinate members of both US party's but hopefully there security will be enough to handle it.

A alternative thread would be on foiled assassination plot's - that would get lot's of comment's.
edit on 4-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Well this is a new one! Is it really worth a life? Nope Never, but those who seek power know no bounds i guess.

Desperate False Flags — Author Fears Assassination of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez By Democrats Framing A White Supremacist Immediately Before the Election....

phibetaiota.net... ortez-by-democrats-framing-a-white-supremacist-immediately-before-the-ele/#more-135752

A slanted read no doubt, but could he be on to something here ? Here's a snippet that kinda sums up what( He believes is Happening) :

The United States population is receiving messages—subliminal and overt—that are attempting to demoralize, retard, and drive backwards the socio-political momentum of the Trump administration’s political base and policies advancing an aggressive pro-American independence ideology and nationalistic liberation from globalist interdependence by attempting to traumatize the American mind with violent images and feelings of bigotry, racism, fascism, sexism, and other forms of anti-human discrimination; and attempt to manipulate the American populace into believing the only redemption and means of escaping this negative branding is through submitting to its anti-thesis, or opposite political philosophy, which is being falsely represented as the Democrat party.

I would suggest that this about sums it all up....lol...Trump and Friends are in every way on task....and the GLOBAL not only American support for them is growing EXPONENTIALLY and even the bastardised MSM and Cabal methods CANNOT STOP NOR SLOW IT DOWN....the right demographic has been REACHED AND CONNECTED TO....it is a firm beginning....lest we forget the tasks ahead...the most difficult work comes after the hook has been set deeply....and once a single big fish is held or slowed down enough a FEEDING FRENZY happens....we are not quite there yet.....soon....right now a few of the bigger smarter longer lived sharks are cannibalising within the cabal....we are not yet closing in on the frenzy which is now unstoppable....soon methinks....very very soon.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
PSYOPS, to me, is like Quantum Mecanics, the more you think about them, the more your head hurts

This guy could have written this piece, just to make sure the Trump base votes, by saying the deep state/swamp wants you and your opinions removed

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I hope she reads that article and figure out how her own people is using her, but I believe she has very little moments of mental clarity.

I don't like her but killing her is not the solution. Sadly, the left methods are radical and extremist, always promoting violence.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

traumatize the American mind with violent images and feelings of bigotry, racism, fascism, sexism, and other forms of anti-human discrimination;

Let's be real though, America has always had that as a part of our psyche, this is nothing new. Shift through the madness and whats going on is not only that much crazier than what has already went down.

Random attack like 9/11, you got something. But saying "liberals" will assassinate someone and blame a white supremacists cuz "the only redemption and means of escaping this negative branding is through submitting to its anti-thesis, or opposite political philosophy, which is being falsely represented as the Democrat party."

Look, the dude that wrote that, he's a hater. But you already knew that, you gave a disclaimer.

But no (heh heh).

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I don't think that the idea that Democrats will go about assassinating Cortez has any basis in reality and the O.P. didn't convince me, either...
edit on 04amSun, 04 Nov 2018 08:08:14 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Good Morning!

Some of this is pretty interesting. These are two points from the article which really stood out:

1) What is being done -

Who is doing it -

This is being done by left-wing media, politicians, and corporate interests attempting to define the Trump administration and political supporters as inhuman violent bigots intent on harming women and children allegedly escaping persecution and fleeing for their lives by coming to America; as white nationalists murdering Jews in shootings and protecting the 2nd Amendment for that purpose; as media hating pipe-bombers obsessed killing political opponents; as political allies of Saudi dictators torturing journalists in exchange for weapons deals.

It is a long article, interesting theory. If nothing else, point one above is a pretty damned good description of what is being done.
edit on 4-11-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I predict that guy who made the prediction is a mentalist... Along with those who subscribe to him.

Time will tell...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

It would be for naught.

We could have a real neo-nazi cult ravaging the country and we would still mostly vote Dems out of power as a whole.

Try it. We have been desensitized and Dems haven't figured out how to read the public. People will think it's a false flag and blame Dems like they had shaved heads too.

Pipe bombs in the mail from crazy right-wing guy just made Dems look like desperate elites running a false flag. Think about it. Most thought that they did it to themselves off the bat.

!!!!!!!!

It's like they are running blind. Dems are dashing at the speed of sound with the lights off.

Cortez is a puppet. She doesn't know enough to do her job and doesn't have the resources and means to figure it out on her own before several years pass...so those around her will be in charge.

I say try anything. A nuke, mass riots, whatever. Everyone will look at them as the source of it all.

If 9/11 happened today, people would not look at a TV for hours and days.

We would go out and make news, live it, and define it.

There would be far too many defying authority and outright declaring their valid suspicions of it, out in the open in the court of public opinion.

Imagine: Day one she is assassinated. Day two, the Dems have to address the growing concerns and protests that she was killed by the Dems as a means of generating political sympathy.

They will say, "wait its not 1982 anymore?, y'all can't say that about us!?" Shocked, they lose big time.

edit on 11 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Wouldn’t it just be muder? She doesn’t hold office

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
It's funny how everybody posts tons and tons opinions on the political spectrum but when "assassination" is mentioned no one touches it, it goes to show how real the situation actually is and how it's imperative that we as citizens realize we are being manipulated to a more docile disposition.

No, it means most of us with half a brain don't want to talk about the assassination of political figures and potentially get an untimely visit from the Secret Service or FBI.

edit on 4-11-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hillary's response probably would be a tell all.

Just saying I don't think she would miss her at all

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There would be a news article about her death then everyone would forget about it by the next morning.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Its like the latest robo calls. I have no doubt that those are being perpetrated by the left. Her getting assassinated would just come from the same sphere of propaganda. Easy to see through but nothing more. I would lose no sleep.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join