It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford Rakes in $1 Million, Several Book Offers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
(post by 1337Kph removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I hope she takes the offers and is able to buy a little peace with it. a reply to: toms54

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: KlondikeCamerry
No, pretty clear to me that the frat boy showed his rapeyness to the country. But what can you do? He is in the rich boys club. Rape is part of their thing. Seems like trump is into it also.

Pretty clear to me you're retarded. How did he show his rapeyness?

He is clearly an angry alcoholic. Drunks can't restrain themselves. Most rapes are associated with alcohol or drugs. Drunky frat boy most likely did a few attempted rapes in his time. Are you ok with rich frat boys raping and getting away with it?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KlondikeCamerry

what was shown was he liked to drink, nothing else... without evidence you cant assume he was a rapist and punish him for it that sets a very dangerous precedent in a nation.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Nope, but he didn’t rape her and he didn’t try to rape her.
Let me counter that statement with are you ok with convicting people on zero evidence other than. 30+ year old testimony that’s politically fueled?

I don’t have to ask if you judge people based on their economic background you have already proven that. Rich people are bad all of them, boys that go to college are rapist check and check.

So people who drank at college are also alcoholics and angry ones to boot.

Wow man what grave did you crawl out of seeing as your account was made today on Halloween.

edit on 31-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The most important question is who will they get to play Christine Blasey Ford in the movie about all of this?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername
Garth Algar

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

No, pretty clear to me that the frat boy showed his rapeyness to the country. But what can you do? He is in the rich boys club. Rape is part of their thing. Seems like trump is into it also.

Pretty clear to me you're retarded. How did he show his rapeyness?

He is clearly an angry alcoholic. Drunks can't restrain themselves. Most rapes are associated with alcohol or drugs. Drunky frat boy most likely did a few attempted rapes in his time. Are you ok with rich frat boys raping and getting away with it?

Hmmm...so are drunky sorority girls just slutty and put out then?

Odd you call him a frat boy though....since her claim was this happened in high school.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: toms54

“I want to thank you,” Harris also said during the September hearing. “Because you clearly have nothing to gain for what you have done.”

She is so brave.

So **BANG** goes the theory that *Honesty is the best policy*

*Honesty is the best policy*? You must be forgetting how credible she is. You don't believe this brave survivor? Are you a violent, drunken monster? Of course we must believe her. She is a woman, isn't she?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford Rakes in $1 Million, Several Book Offers

Who says crime doesn't pay?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Who says crime doesn't pay?

Interesting how so many high profile "career politicians" have become incredibly wealthy as elected officials on government salaries, isn't it?

If you find yourself in a position to influence public opinion that benefits one side or the other you might be surprised what you can get away with and, how lucrative it can be.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Going to be a pretty boring book, won't be any details to anything and just be more obscure incomplete memories.

Personally, I'd rather swetnick write a book, that one would be a page turner. Atleast her story has a roving band of males participating in weekly gang rapes for years, all the while no one says a thing and the same women continue to frequent their parties.

That would be a read.
edit on 31-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
The most important question is who will they get to play Christine Blasey Ford in the movie about all of this?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

It amazes me how she raked in all this money for the attempt to destroy another persons life, while Justice Kavanugh took the $600k he had raised from his GoFundMe account and donated it all..

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yes, they can. What need is there of proof?

There's no presumption of innocence, 'til proven guilty.

The following gentlemen approve...

William Stoughton, Chief Magistrate

John Richards

Nathaniel Saltonstall --this one actually resigned.

Waitstill Winthrop

Bartholomew Gedney

Samuel Sewall

John Hathorne

Jonathan Corwin

Peter Sergeant

FYI, these gentlemen all played significant rolls during the Salem Witch Trials, as judges. Burn the witch--or in this case, the judge.

edit on 10/31/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I volunteer to be almost raped for $1 million.

I guess "almost" only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades and rape accusations now.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

In the meantime, she takes a jet vacation to parts unknown

Wait, I thought she feared flying?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
legalinsurrection.com... well kavanaugh being the honorable person he is turned down the 600k of his go fund me others set up for him

Justice Kavanaugh did not authorize the use of his name to raise funds in connection with the GoFundMe campaign. He was not able to do so for judicial ethics reasons. Judicial ethics rules caution judges against permitting the use of the prestige of judicial office for fund-raising purposes. Justice Kavanaugh will not accept any proceeds from the campaign, nor will he direct that any proceeds from the campaign be provided to any third party. Although he appreciates the sentiment, Justice Kavanaugh requests that you discontinue the use of his name for any fund-raising purpose.” Hawkins had raised $611,645 in small donations from approximately 13,250 donors, many of them anonymous, for “Brett Kavanaugh’s family to use for security or however they see fit.” The GoFundMe appeared online on Sept. 24, the day after the New Yorker published Deborah Ramirez’s allegations that Kavanaugh exposed himself and put his penis in her face at a college gathering. That story emerged a week after the Washington Post published Christine Blasey Ford’s accusation that Kavanaugh had tried to force himself on her at a high school party. According to Hawkins, the fundraiser was inspired by a conversation he had with a friend about GoFundMe pages that were set up for Ford during Kavanaugh’s contentious confirmation hearings. “This is a funny story which might be a bit too risqué for you to print … I was talking to a woman and … she was like, ‘Christine Blasey Ford has these GoFundMes up; I wish someone would do a GoFundMe for Brett Kavanaugh so that when this is over, he could sue that bitch,’” Hawkins recounted in a phone conversation on Tuesday. Hawkins said he assumed Kavanaugh would not sue, but he figured the judge might need money for a lawyer or security. “So I figured, hey, let’s do a GoFundMe — and that’s actually how it got started, as crazy as that sounds,” said Hawkins.
would be cool if it were donated to a women's shelter or for victims of sexual assault or something of the like as i assume the money goes somewhere hope it ends up some where good

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

In the meantime, she takes a jet vacation to parts unknown

Wait, I thought she feared flying?

She did claim that, or at least her lawyer did. After it was pointed out that Ford had in fact flown all over the world, they stopped saying this.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Did I mention trump touched me too?

Where do I sign?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join