It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Harry Potter Books have a real story hidden underneath?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Astronomer62

Hello, Astronomer.

I am CanadianMason's wife.

I do believe in what you are talking about.

The characters in Harry Potter, which I have been following for a number of years, are very real.

The one character that I resonate with is Professor Moody.

If you would like to know a little bit more about me - Luna Lovegood, because I'm always looking for my shoes, all 300 pairs of them - and, of course, Hermione Granger:

Altering the course of history: Hermione and Harry use the Time-Turner to save Sirius and Buckbeak

Hi CanadianMason's wife,
I tend to think of LUNA LOVEGOOD in the era of my thesis as Florence Farr both were "modern girls", and liked fashion and the arts, Florence Farr was born under Cancer, so is ruled by the Moon, Luna was always being told that she was a "Luna" person being different to everyone else, both were magicians!
en.wikipedia.org...
P.S. do you have 300 shoes, if so i am astonished!!!!!!!

edit on 4-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

CanadianMason here (not my wife). I studied Anthroposophy for a number of years when I lived in Toronto. Rudolph Steiner was heavily influenced by Goethe, a Mason.

Hi CanadaMason,
Toronto gets its birthday soon on 6th March, which started in 1834
toronto.citynews.ca...
Would you like a star chart shown for this date at location.
I bet you can guess what it will show, ha ha!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Umm HP Blavatsky and HP Lovecraft, and then you have HP..... Harry Potter, High Priest. Possibly!
I know Blavatsky and Lovecraft HP are initials but maybe that's why they prefer to use HP.
Mines DJ then my second name, I go with the DJ if a girl asks me my name when I'm in the club lol

edit on 5-3-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62

Hello, Astronomer.

I am CanadianMason's wife.

I do believe in what you are talking about.

The characters in Harry Potter, which I have been following for a number of years, are very real.

The one character that I resonate with is Professor Moody.

If you would like to know a little bit more about me - Luna Lovegood, because I'm always looking for my shoes, all 300 pairs of them - and, of course, Hermione Granger:

Altering the course of history: Hermione and Harry use the Time-Turner to save Sirius and Buckbeak

Hi CanadianMason's wife,
I tend to think of LUNA LOVEGOOD in the era of my thesis as Florence Farr both were "modern girls", and liked fashion and the arts, Florence Farr was born under Cancer, so is ruled by the Moon, Luna was always being told that she was a "Luna" person being different to everyone else, both were magicians!
en.wikipedia.org...
P.S. do you have 300 shoes, if so i am astonished!!!!!!!

"I tend to think of LUNA LOVEGOOD in the era of my thesis as Florence Farr both were "modern girls", and liked fashion and the arts...."

My response is, yes, I've always been considered to be very modern but, I would like to call it being 'very progressive in my thinking'; also, I LOVE fashion and arts.

"...Florence Farr was born under Cancer, so is ruled by the Moon...."

I am not a Cancer sign; I am a Virgo.

"...Luna was always being told that she was a "Luna" person being different to everyone else...."

I, too, have spent my entire life being told I am 'different' than everybody else. So my famous quote is, "Love me, hate me; either way, you're my biggest fan club. Thank you for always allowing me to trend on YaHoo!" The reason why I state that is because Luna was always 'trending' at Hogwarts and making it into the news.

"P.S. do you have 300 shoes...[?]"

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. Which ones would you like to talk about? Boots (high or short), flats, flip-flops, strappy sandals or high heels? It has been the bane of my husband's existence whenever we have moved, considering my boxes of shoes almost load a cube moving van.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Hi Luna Lovegood,
You mustn't lead me into the trap of discussing your black leather high boots, your husband would punch poor Astro!
Anyhow as you have Psychology Degree's i thought it best if you lay on your own bed and psycho-analyze yourself!
1) Do you have an Imelda Marcos syndrome?
2) Do you have a shoe fetish?
3) My jesting is getting me close to a punch on the nose by CanadanMason wearing his apron Ha Ha!

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

It's not a shoe fetish; I'm a collector of fine objects of art.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hi Luna Love Shoes

You could be just avoiding the issue, you just like shopping, a very female trait, please note i'm only trying to wind you up in jest!
You may think Lady Gaga's meat dress was art or fashion that you could eat later?
www.mtv.com...
Thank you for the jokes, i was getting too serious!
Have you any witches Ruby Slippers? You should have them ha ha!
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hello Astro, (my husband said you like to be called that)

First: I like to shop that is a correct assessment! But I am also more than the female trait of shopping! I have a lot of say in terms of philosophy, psychology and religion (in this specific topic.. more than Canadian Mason.. I have studied the Bible, Kabbal, Quaran and most most importantly Hindu religion). I am so not the trophy wife lol.

I am not a fan of Lady Gaga! She is good! Have you listened to Tori Amos? Please note I can be a girly girl.. but then I can stand strong with a commentary from men! I have a discourse that you might find interesting. I wonder why as a woman I need to state this.. but here goes.. I have a Diploma in Social Service Work , B.A in Psychology and B.S.W. in Social Welfare and M.A. in Clinical Psychology.

P.S. I have Ruby slippers! But that means more than just a ridiculous moment where a woman cannot be taken seriously. Even Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ has the symbolic moment

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Dear Lady,
Both i and your husband are prone to activate each other by sticking pins in each other to see reaction, but we are friends!
I love more women being very active in politics/philosophy and forums!
I am proud to be hit on the head by you, by what you wrote, but please note i said i was only winding you up, but needed you to come out with all guns blazing!
Now every one knows that it is difficult to mess with you!
It is not easy now to join this forum, you need a few thread sections just in new members forum to comment in main forums, dont be second class, i value what you have to say, however i like the Luna Love good Avatar, but is your choice!

I listen to goddesses more than gods in philosophy, sorry about winding you up, But You Need Your Own Membership, i would want that!
So Sorry, but i leave you a song to sooth you, Jimmy Page used to have an esoteric bookshop in London in 1970's called Equinox in Kensington, i bought some of my books there!
www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Jimmy Page, as i have said did have an occult bookshop in Kensington, London, the reason he called it Equinox was due to books by A. Crowley having a number of periodicals named EQUINOX, indeed he even at one time owned one of his houses, called Boleskine House on the banks of Lock Ness, Scotland:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I also am fascinated by A. Crowley, however i have never liked him as a person, he treated women in an awful manner :-
en.wikipedia.org...
The book below, i did buy in London in the 1970's but not in Equinox Book Shop.

edit on 8-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding info

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Hello,

I will seriously consider starting my own forum. I am new to this (lol)! I think Canadian Mason will have to assist with that. Also, I apologize if I was abrupt in my last communication. As my husband (Canadian Mason) states.. there goes your Scots heritage! My family hails from the Isle of Skye. I guess there is some truth to that has my maiden name is Wallace!

P.S. Don't apologize for winding me up! I love a great debate!

Thank You!

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi Luna Lovegood,
Your Scottish ancestors may have worked in my favourite distillery, i love Talisker scotch single malt 18 year old!
en.wikipedia.org...
It interests me that you have read about Hinduism and India
I love the Suffragettes, however a lot of them were also interested in the occult and mysticism, one of my heroines is Annie Besant, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I did wonder if Alastor "mad-eye" Moody was loosely based on Aleister Crowley, LOL!
harrypotter.fandom.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You are close, Diageo does have some of my family's recipes. I won't say more on that point.

Talisker Dark Storm; that's a great Whiskey but, nowhere close to what my family has produced. In stores globally.

"It interests me that you have read about Hinduism and India...."

I have. I was born on the little tear-drop island off the coast of India, Ceylon AKA Sri Lanka. Grandfather was a missionary from Scotland.

"I love the Suffragettes, however a lot of them were also interested in the occult and mysticism, one of my heroines is Annie Besant...."

Thank you for this. Have you read Mary Wollstonecraft's 'The Vindication of the Rights of Men'? and 'The Vindication of the Rights of Women"?

Annie Besant.....adoptive mother of Jiddu Krishnamurti....

“One is never afraid of the unknown; one is afraid of the known coming to an end.” ― Krishnamurti

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hi Luna Lovegood,
I haven't read Mary Wollstonecraft's book, but when i have moved to a new address i will look out for it!
I'm fascinated by your family "Recipes", J.K. Rowling could have been inspired by "The Wizard of Gordonstoun" in creating "Hogwarts":-
www.spookyisles.com...

edit on 9-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I thought i would carry on about Scotland, the parliament of Scotland was dissolved on 1st May 1707, the Scots wouldn't get their parliament back for approx. 300 years!
en.wikipedia.org...
The old parliament sat in Edinburgh and as the Sunset on the PARLIAMENT on 1st May 1707, so did Alnilam center star of the Belt of Orion and Osiris star.
To get a star map of this day can be confusing as up to 1752 England and Colonies were following the Julian Calendar, to to get the astronomy picture correct, after 1700 i have to add 11 days, so i show date of 12th May 1707, please read below:-
www.newworldencyclopedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
England chose this auspicious day as did the Illuminati, 1st May, which involves Walpurgis Night, all very spooky!
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding info

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Didn't leia kiss Luke? reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Interesting.

One thing I've noticed is Hogwart
is one of the names Sarah calls Hoggle in Labyrinth and always wondered if that's where JK got the name...

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I see you actually live in Scotland, 1st May was used by the Illuminati also, as shown below, blame it on the English who took your parliament away, Joke!
en.wikipedia.org...

I was interested in Sirius Black, it is confirmed that he was born on 3 November 1959 by J.K. Rowling, was she giving us a clue by also using deliberate astrology by this?

www.hp-lexicon.org...

edit on 10-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
J.K. Rowling never confirmed where Sirius Black was born, we surmise it would be in Grimmauld Place in London, where the Black family used to live and where the Order of the Phoenix started, but isn't confirmed, it could just as easily been at Hogwarts....but where was Hogwarts?
We know that one of Sirius Blacks ancestors was Headmaster of Hogwarts being Phineas Nigellus Black:-
harrypotter.fandom.com...

Please scroll down link below to "Popular Culture", you find that Hogwarts was very near Dufftown, in Scotland:-
en.wikipedia.org...

The oldest astrology is called parans, time of birth isn't as important as alignment to actual day, so i put the date in my computer for midnight meaning 00:00 for 3rd November 1959, for location of Dufftown, and found Sirius rising in the East....Sirius Black with Sirius Rising on day of birth at location, perhaps Rowling is having a game with us, LOL.
Astronomy graph below:-

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join