It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb found at Clinton home

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It’s well past time to label the right wing as a hate group. It was just a matter of time until a weak minded right winger acted upon trumps agitation.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

From a Brit's point of view it's well past time that some of you folk got beyond this polarised right/left nonsense and grew up a bit.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
It’s well past time to label the right wing as a hate group. It was just a matter of time until a weak minded right winger acted upon trumps agitation.

Seems like overkill.
Can't we just keep calling the right wing Nazis...and Trump Hitler?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

wow
just wow

asking for a friend,
did you advocate labeling the left wing a hate group after gop senators and congressmen were shot at that baseball field last year?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can easily see someone who spends all their time in a place where people are constantly calling leading members of a certain political ideology, satanists, child molesters, and murderers. Becoming unhinged and trying to pull a stunt like this. Someone who spends all their time and energy doing something like that might also think their genius plan would work.

Does anyone know of a place like this?

edit on 24-10-2018 by karmicecstasy because: Leading members of a place like that would also probably be quick to denounce an act like this.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

And how would you label the left wing?

Really interested in your response.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The sad thing is that both parties have their share of deranged followers it is truly hard to know if this was done by the left or right, or just a plain ol' crazy person.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
No, but sorry this is not disgusting or terrible. The only thing disgusting is that the Misses did not get to the mail first!

This is why ATS can't have nice things. Loogans posting that politicians they don't like should be assassinated. And as comments like this ooze out of the mudpit where they belong, this site continues to go to shyte.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

NBC New York reported that the package is similar to the explosive device found at the home of billionaire philanthropist George Soros on Tuesday.

What are the odds?

I bet she'll make a great blast of tweets on how dangerous the Republicans are and how people need to vote for Democrats to get a safer country back.

Stay tuned and wait for it...

I think the odds are about the same that the caravan of migrants chose mid term election time to make their journey. The world just seems to be full of wonderful coincidences.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

That's funny considering we already had a weak minded left winger attempt to assassinate congressmen last year. I condemn this violence on both sides. Do you?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm hearing mixed info on this.
FOX is calling these "suspicious" "potentially explosive" packages.

I live near a huge ferry system. Whenever someone forgets a box or a bag they shut down the system calling them suspicious and potentially explosive. Never had a one that was anything worse than a box of shoes or a lunch someone forgot... but there are a heck of lot of frustrated ferry riders.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
BREAKING: CNN bureau in NYC just received a suspicious package.
Building evacuated.
edit on 24-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Maybe Democrat leaders will finally agree it's time to tone down the rhetoric. They certainly didn't agree to that after Scalise got shot. They doubled down and tried to blame Trump for it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BREAKING: CNN bureau in NYC just received a suspicious package.
Building evacuated.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if there were some false alarms. With this in the news, people are bound to be extra cautious. You see this after school shootings. Every pop becomes reports of gun shots. Of course, that's just speculation right now.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
So, Soros received some sort of "potentially explosive" device.
The Clintons received some sort of "potentially explosive" device.
Obama received some sort of "potentially explosive" device.

Somebody either doesn't know how to make stuff, or it is a ploy to give the left wing media their talking point: "Look at the right....look at them...don't look at us....look at the potential for violence....better vote D so we can get back to civility."

Yeah. Right. I don't watch CNN or MSNBC, but I can hear them now.

Or, either we have a mental case lose. I think it is probably the above (desperate fodder for a talking point.)

edit on 24-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Bomb sent to White House too.

7:10 AM PT -- The FBI now says a bomb was also sent to The White House and the device contained "projectiles." And, the FBI now says all of the bombs are connected ... presumably to the same perpetrator(s).

www.tmz.com...

FOX reporting this is not true.

edit on 24-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian
just to a key facilitator who destroyed one of the top ten states in Africa's and laughed at the bladed sodomy assassination of its leader. Whatever happened to a bullet to the head? There is mercy in death you know. No need to relish in the anguish and pain, that is truly sick.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
And so here it is, perpetual violence and justification.

The pundits from both sides will cherry pick isolated incidents to paint the picture the "opposition" and only the opposition are unhinged and are violent.

There are already comments that this is "obviously a false flag" to wipe their hands clean, while conveniently glossing over obvious posts of people condemning it only because it wasn't successful.

The amount of people on either side capable of violence is almost immeasurable, yet it will be used to paint a picture that fits their agenda.

2016 was bad, but political discussion is now officially dead.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
its the Iranians then. If its going to the white house, plus the other targets, its got to be Iran.

link   
the false flag posts are fun and 100% expected here. lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join