It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSME - Ask me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This may seem like a silly question....but....

Do you think that the sudden resurgence or upswing of the Pagan religions or Earth-based religions within the last few decades is also part of the NWO scheme? Maybe to draw people away from the God-based religions, like Christianity or Catholicism?

And if you do think this is the case, what will be the impact for those who stick with their beliefs in God?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The document on the Omega Agency is fascinating...thanks for that.

I do however have some questions concerning some theories in that article...

"The other reason is the extraterrestrials. They are here on this planet, living and working with the OA. These ET's are helping the US with its space program and are working toward devising a plan to restore the planet's environment after the OA takes over. Their main reason for being here is to help the OA put a stop to the violent, out-of-control nature of the human race in general."

Do you personally believe this is true? Do you think this is the main reason for the establishment of the NWO, for representation of ourselves toward other worlds with other species, who may or may not be hostile toward the human species? Other members of ATS have implicated their belief that this may be true.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedmotherwatching
"The other reason is the extraterrestrials. They are here on this planet, living and working with the OA. These ET's are helping the US with its space program and are working toward devising a plan to restore the planet's environment after the OA takes over. Their main reason for being here is to help the OA put a stop to the violent, out-of-control nature of the human race in general."

Do you personally believe this is true? Do you think this is the main reason for the establishment of the NWO, for representation of ourselves toward other worlds with other species, who may or may not be hostile toward the human species? Other members of ATS have implicated their belief that this may be true.

No, i dont, i haven't seen anything to make me believe it either. I have always had a small feeling that a one world government would only work if there was other world governments to interact with.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Any truth to the theory that, while they have public denied it in the past, the bushes of today are in fact linked to Vannevar Bush and if so do you think theier involvment in the Omega Agency has any ties to his position of prominence in the Majestic 12? I just thought it odd that while George Bush sr. made sure to claim no relation to him, that he would choose an obscure quote from vannevar bush, "As long as scientists are free to pursue the truth wherever it may lead, there will be a flow of new scientific knowledge to those who can apply it to practical problems.'', during an award ceremony...

Source

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
i have researched Dr Bush, and was unable to find any family connection to the president... (or at least any claimed relation to Prescott)

it appears that he may be totally unrelated, but merely share the name.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
?????????,
When the NWO economically squashes the middle class here in America, who's going to buy the corporate crap in the same volume. Also , in the same vein with the NWO supposedly wanting a severe down turn in population who again will fill the coffers of the ultra greedy?....Only a mortician benefits from dead customers!

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedmotherwatching
This may seem like a silly question....but....

Do you think that the sudden resurgence or upswing of the Pagan religions or Earth-based religions within the last few decades is also part of the NWO scheme? Maybe to draw people away from the God-based religions, like Christianity or Catholicism?

Wellll....according to David Icke and Alex Jones, the elite engage in Pagan like rituals with a satanic theme. I dont know if this will be used to rally the masses behind a new God(s), more likely they will use the current religions as control.

And if you do think this is the case, what will be the impact for those who stick with their beliefs in God?

For arguements sake, lets say they are planning to introduce their religion. followers who stick to their own faith will probably be treated as "enemy of the state" or "terrorists" and be dealt with in NWO camps

L3X

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A question:

where is a list of movies in someway inspired or that they have connection with NWO?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I noticed mention of Bush a little ways back, and where his family got their power. George Herbert Walker was president of W. A. Harriman and Company, an important banking institution around the time of World War I; I believe was one of the primary banking establishments to be in contact with the Nazis. Prescott Bush married Walker's daughter, and Prescott was made vice president of W. A. Harriman and Co. Samuel Prescott Bush, Prescott's father, was involved with the top international financiers during World War I anyway, so it was natural for the families to intermarry - they were the same class, after all.

I have a question, infinite. I believe that a new world order will be established as a matter of fact; human civilization has been restructuring itself for centuries, I don't see why some people would believe that it would stop now. Anyway, I'm wondering about your take on the nature of this one-world-government. Do you believe that it will really be a single government? Or do you believe that the world's regions will solidfy to a point and stop? For example, North America, South America, Europe, Southeast Asia...?

In the modern world affairs, I believe the perpetrators of this "NWO" - international bankers and financial elites - are playing both sides of conflicts, as they did in the world wars; do you think they will do the same in the event of a new world order? For example, letting the world consolidate into just a few massive political establishments, and then manage war between them to create perpetual fear and massive spending? After all, war creates jobs, controls populations, and leads to rebuilding loans - it is a lucrative business, in their eyes. Rather Orwellian, I believe, though I have yet to read 1984.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luap
I have a question, infinite. I believe that a new world order will be established as a matter of fact; human civilization has been restructuring itself for centuries, I don't see why some people would believe that it would stop now. Anyway, I'm wondering about your take on the nature of this one-world-government. Do you believe that it will really be a single government? Or do you believe that the world's regions will solidfy to a point and stop? For example, North America, South America, Europe, Southeast Asia...?

The New World Order will operate with a ruling council of 12. Below the council, will be regions (European Union, Americas Union, African Union and Asia Union) will be centeralised to control the population. The current European Union is the trial run of a single government of a large population.

In the modern world affairs, I believe the perpetrators of this "NWO" - international bankers and financial elites - are playing both sides of conflicts, as they did in the world wars; do you think they will do the same in the event of a new world order?

Well, have you heard of the term "Cult of Personality"? this will what will keep the NWO in power. Propaganda will be printed daily to keep the population brainwashed and to create false enemies.

If needed, the NWO will ask the financial elites to create a "problem" and stage an event to make the population even more brainwashed (false flag terrorism).

[edit on 12-7-2006 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
How do you know it will be a ruling council of twelve? Who would take occupy these seats of power?

Edit: I just saw this question, hope you don't mind infinite if I give a shot at answering it?

When the NWO economically squashes the middle class here in America, who's going to buy the corporate crap in the same volume. Also , in the same vein with the NWO supposedly wanting a severe down turn in population who again will fill the coffers of the ultra greedy?....Only a mortician benefits from dead customers!

If it really is the international financial elite that create and rule this evolution of civilization, they will not need anyone to buy all that much. Their ideal situation would be for them to be the creditors and for the rest of the world to be the debtors. They wouldn't need to make all that much for the consumers, because the consumers would be racked with debt and would have any salary they earned garnished, probably.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Luap]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luap
How do you know it will be a ruling council of twelve? Who would take occupy these seats of power?

Read the ATS:Omega Agency special (that has been sticky)

NWO/OA is believed to be controlled by a council of 10 -12. Only a few names have been bention, but no one REALLY knows who is on the elite board. The ATS article has mention some names.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by ufo_believer
Ok I have some questions on the NWO. I've been reading up on it lately and all but I'm still wondering about certain things. Is Bush really involved? And have you ever heard of bohemian grove?

Yes i have heard of Bohemian grove i.e the Bohemian club where the elite meet up to worship an owl god.

Is bush envolved? Ill say yes, he is, but someone is pulling his strings.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by infinite]

Do you have any idea's as to whom it is that might be pulling and or slightly greesing his strings?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIghtWorldTrade

Do you have any idea's as to whom it is that might be pulling and or slightly greesing his strings?

Of course, its the New World Order, but as for persons, who know's. Bush Snr is one of the names that has been confirmed as a member of the Omega Agency, Clinton is another name too that has come up. Rothschild and Rockefeller influence the elections (with the power of their wealth).

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Im going to be very helpful because now and again i get e-mails and U2U from members asking me questions about the new world order, illuminati, etc. Sometimes im too busy to answer questions, but this thread is going to help you to gain a better knownledge into the new world order.

Now, ill try my best and will even look into things to answer questions, If you want my views on sites you find, feel free to give me the link so i can look
also, dont understand something, i'll be happy to explain.

So, after that little speech, first question....

(can someone stick this for me)

[edit on 24-2-2005 by infinite]

Has a secret organization ever actually been proven to exist?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata
Has a secret organization ever actually been proven to exist?

Yes, many have been proven to exist or existed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join