It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Finds Perfectly Rectangular Iceberg In Antarctica As If It Was Deliberately Cut

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Since it was not mentioned in this thread I thought I would throw this into the mix that Rectangular or Square Ice melts faster than other shapes I know this also because I like my vodka chilled and diluted...

Now to get back to what ATS is all about what if they are truly being carved and because of the surface volume are melting faster than they would in a more natural formation (i.e. less rectangular). Now we can move into the Conspiracy angle of this having the effect on climate change rapidly melting ice and less reflective surface area leading to an increase in ocean temperature...
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 07 Nov 2018 16:49:00 -0600pm4America/Chicago by abeverage because: because I was too slow

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
cut by some harp like technology. Same technology used to make crop circles.
They are trying to pysch ops idea that nature can create artificial looking structures.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Some are coffin shaped.

Source

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Do you mean HAARP?

Wiki: HAARP

Could you explain how this technology might be able to create crop circles?

You do know that Circlemakers have a web site explaining how they did loads of crop circles with accompanying videos?

Nature can and does create artificial looking structures. Go outdoors and have a look.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
NASA Figures Out Where Weirdly Square Iceberg Was Born

"The berg cruised all the way north and through a narrow passage between the A-68’s northern tip and a rocky outcrop near the ice shelf known as Bawden Ice Rise," NASA said in a statement. "NASA/UMBC glaciologist Chris Shuman likens this zone to a nutcracker. A-68 has repeatedly smashed against the rise and caused pieces of ice to splinter into clean-cut geometric shapes," NASA added referring to Shuman, who is also at the University of Maryland Baltimore County. You can see the berg making its way through dangerous waters in this photo

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Huh.

Not such a perfect rectangle.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What makes you think there is such a thing as a perfect rectangle. As far as I know nothing of this world is perfect.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Tell that to the person who titled this thread, not me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join