It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They're GREY, not GREEN!" - The incredibly strange 1940 UK abduction of Robert Hall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Enjoyed the op... Thank you .

and I know Gateshead pretty well.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
That guy looks like a Jordan Maxwell type.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I think the main reason they keep themselves secret is because they see these crazy #ing primates with these gigantic #ing weapons they built capable of destroying planets all POINTED AT THEIR DAMN SELVES.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndyFront
I think the main reason they keep themselves secret is because they see these crazy #ing primates with these gigantic #ing weapons they built capable of destroying planets all POINTED AT THEIR DAMN SELVES.

I have a feeling this post is supposed to be in another thread.

had 2 or more threads open and maybe replying to a few at a time?

Am I right?

Seen it happen and it happen to me once where I couldn't find the post until much later and realized I had posted my post in the incorrect thread which I was reading at the same time as the other where my post was meant to be posted.

"Huge drop off in UFO sightings.....whats the reason" thread sounds like where this belongs.

Or I could be completely wrong and you are just sharing a thought in this thread, but it just seems like an answer to the thread title I mentioned.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Yes I'm not that far away in North Shields but great local story.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
there are humanoids of all shapes, sizes and colors
greys ,little green men, reptilians, "nordics" and mantoids aren't even the tip of the iceberg

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Very interesting!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Cool story. But the strange thing is that this bloke was just 5 years old and yet there appears to have been no adult supervision whilst they are gazing at the soldiers passing by

I would agree with you....but the world of even the early 1970s was a lot different to today. The reason I say this is because I remember saying to my mother that I wanted to walk to school by myself way back then, and she let me......at 5 years old. It seems rather odd to me now, because there is no way that I would let a 5 year old walk to school on their own in 2018!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join