It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange's handlers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Had to post this Australian one (even though I'm quite drunk) - fascinating testimony from dealing with the Simpsons episode right through to the potential '___' origins in an Australian '___' child cult.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

It's not Australian it's Tyneside

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Is there any face recognition experts out there who can unequivocally prove that's Assange ( not Massage) in that vid - it certainly looks like him.
edit on 19-10-2018 by karl 12 because: Alliteration

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Assange is probably a puppet. His rise from no where and his imprisonment in the embassy. What information of real worth has wikileaks really provided?
A false distraction.
In fact I would say anyone who suddenly rises into world spot light be wary of. Look at Elon Musk just his name and the way he used Telsas names yet bags the guy at same time; has all the hallmarks of a made illuminati puppet. Different puppets for different functions.
edit on 19-10-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I agree Athlon and it looks like I broke the golden rule of not posting whilst extremely drunk -many thanks for response.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Was Assange not apart of getting Ben Ali removed in Tunisia... The CIA couldn't have asked for better help in that coup.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Awesome interview !
Thanks K-12.

Love and Light !

top topics

join