It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikki Haley I shall miss you...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You do your performance well, you articulate your message well like a method actor, you look like an older version of an ex girlfriend of mine, yeh with your visual appearance and intellect I think you are hot.
I don't care much about the politics but I wanted to start a US type thread about her as part of the US celebrity politics thing as I expect a load of threads in the mudpit from people whining about her.
Nikki Haley hell yeah...next US president after Trump serves his second term lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I liked how you didn't beat around the bush and got right to the point....

She was excellent at her job, articulated well, didn't stand down if she was convicted, and she is hot.

I mean, we were all thinking it, we should just let it air out and get if off our collective chest.

I'd have to look more into her platform, but I could definitely see myself humoring casting a vote should she ever run for the highest office.
Even with the negativity that surrounds the Trump admin, she handled it better than most could and provided a voice of reason that people across the globe respected even if they disagreed.
edit on 9-10-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
Haha yes I know that cover as well!

Nikki resigning today is a clever and powerful babe, I so would want to have a glass or two of champagne and whatever with her.
Maybe she'll see this post and message me lol

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Oh I'd employ her for public relations in a heartbeat, fantastic at her game. A powerful woman I bet many many guys in politics fear, and they should, chinless suits who she could slaughter.
I am massively attracted to that.
We need women like her in UK politics, they are all playing a game, but some play it better than others.
She is a celebrity star.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I still think she wrote the "part of the resistance' NY times piece...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
She will be back....
But not as an ambassador to the UN..
The SHTF soon

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cosmocow

Do you think?
I haven't read enough about it to really comment, I just love the way she commands herself.
...if she did write it I'm neutral in US politics so I'd just be even more attracted to her as a wild card lone female wolf.
Standing there in the UN holding her own against all kinds of pressure, that's hot as # to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Ummm...nope...I don't care for her politics...she's a neocon...one of John McCain's skirt hangers on...cast from the same mold...

Sure...she's brash...articulate and forceful...but that doesn't change the fact she's a neocon...and a progressive...

Frankly I'm glad to see her go...she served her purpose...I hope Trump doesn't keep her in his administration...
If he does...well...keep your friends close...and your enemies closer...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir
...the politics are mostly irrelevant to me so I'm bigging up the person who is facing the crowd.
She's strong, and hot, UK politics could only dream of her role play in our shady dealings.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
She will be back....

For sure she will, she's harder than half the chinless blokes in US government.
If I was in such circles I would be scheming with her for sure and hoping we shared a champagne or three together.
...maybe she'll message me on ATS, fingers crossed.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The first female POTUS should be a combat veteran from a simple family life background. That candidate, is Iowa Senator Joni Ernst.

Nikki was really cool though. She will be back. Its possible she found out she is pregnant and this could be why she is standing aside for the time being.

Stress of office is not good for a baby in the womb.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
I've never heard of Joni Ernst, if she is as good as presenting herself as Nikki then cool, I'll try some youtube searching.
:up)

...I'm a few vids in and she seems like a military/political robot/clone as I listen to her. Not that I disagree with what she says so much, more she seems less sincere and more party line than lovely Nikki. Crap results in acting classes maybe, I'm an ocean away so haven't a clue who is bull#ting.
If I had to bet I'd trust Nikki more for her UN bull# while slugging it out.
edit on 9-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
MILF

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
All future US presidents should be combat veterans. There would likely be less conflict.

And also, how come nobody seems to speculate the possibility that Nikki is pregnant?? It could literally be that simple.

Im just saying when you come down to the fundamentals, Nikki is a businesswoman, and Joni is more like a warrior.

Nikki can speak a nice game, and I have no doubt she can make the tough calls. However, can she throw a good punch or group shots together within a couple inches from 400 meters? Or castrate a hog?
edit on 10-9-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
I reckon she could

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cosmocow

How often is she in the white house as part of her role? I don't think it's possible she wrote it.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
She looks like she would be well kinky in bed...or maybe that's just me

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
She looks like she would be well kinky in bed...or maybe that's just me

If it assures you, yes she is..

“Tiptoes out of thread coughing nonchalantly “

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I thought the piece said that they were part of the administration? She was part of the cabinet no?

There's a NY connection at least...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join