It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahood on Lazar 2018

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EngineerGuY

You have a PM, sir. Please click on a letter icon in the upper right corner of the site.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
After hearing Bob’s story i decided to take several drives out to the north western Nevada desert on the nights Bob said they test to see if they are in fact still testing. After several trips out there, we finally saw something one night that looked and moved exactly like the craft in Bob’s test video. It started at midnight on a moonless Wednesday night in July and flew for approximately 15 minutes darting across the sky, blinking off and then reappearing seconds later in another part of the sky. It would also shoot straight up like it was leaving the atmosphere and then fall back to earth like a leaf falls off of a tree. Whatever we saw flying that night, we triangulated the possible area where it was flying to be south of the Tonopah Test Range airport and north of the nuclear test site. Bob was right about the test schedule... although we only saw this test once in 7 trips, I believe the phase of the moon weighs heavily on the test schedule. Whatever it was we saw that night, was far beyond anything i ever imagined.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Doesn't it just!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dogshark

Particle beam weapons tests is certainly interesting in terms of what they saw and filmed and fits with a get out clause.

Thr issue with Bob is the inconsistencies in his story, especially regarding his education. If he had just tweaked his CV albeit quite dramatically, to increase the likelihood of employment, he should have just said that's what he did. Most people have lied on their cvs at some point, granted not to the extent that bob did.

Korbells documentry will be interesting, it will also be interesting to see if he presented the story objectively and takes any of the issues head on, but looking at some of the prerelease material for it...I don't think he has.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hi GUT,

from what I can gather, the Lazar doc was finished some years ago ( I will have to check) but I am sure it was completed, filming wise at least, back in 2015. With all of those links to Knapp and TTSA, I can't imagine they are going to stray too far away from their narrative in all honesty. Representing Lazar in a negative light wouldn't be in their interests or long term goals either. Unless of course, they backtracked and said these "particle beam weapons tests" were Portable Proton Packs for their forays into the demonic dimensions they so love talking about

As long as they dont cross the streams, they should be ok

As for Tom Mahood, I can't see any reason people can or would want to debunk him either, it would be great if someone could present this in the form of a link or something. He did a lot of work back in the day on DreamLandResort and with Glenn Campbell.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Quite., knapp is also a "producer" of the documentary.....

edit on p44710182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join