It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A boy the victim of a witch-hunt?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

You know whats funny my wife at work listens to young women and the way they talk about a guys "assets and income potential" in a matter of factly way.

Its like they're being coached by their divorced mothers. Sure the evidence may be anecdotal but it appears its on the rise.

We live in a world where everything has been commodified. Why should a sense of of fair-play or morals come into it?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
It's always been that way mate, Trump's Mrs is hardly with him for his looks and interesting conversation is she lol
Millionaire mate of mine has way more girls sniffing around him than I do, and I'm better looking and younger than him.
He is actually a bit jealous of me because at least I know girls interested in me are not for my money or assets.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
We are talking younger kids though. Lots of young dudes are switching off and a lot of it is due to the Kardashianization of young women. I dont know the extent of MGTOW, but there are tons of youtube clips on it. I think it is big enough to warrant a serious look as to why. I dont think its about dudes being wimps either. Its something a lot deeper going on.

a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Its the love island big brothersocial media dont go out generation.a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
It's odd though isn't it, and I think mainly guys who don't 'go out' on the weekend. My son is 20 and parties every weekend in clubland with his mates, as I did, and still do although not as often as I did.
MGTOW as a 'thing' just seems lame and defeatist to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Am I gay? Well, I touched a woman's tits once.

Luckily she's dead.
(It was traffic accident - she never saw the sign.)

But forget sex, stick to your brothers and relax.
edit on 28-9-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I’ve spent the last two days watching various videos of SJW types on YouTube mostly on American college campuses. It beggars belief how some people can think the way they do and I can only put it down to some sort of indoctrination. It’s hard to judge from the comfort of the sofa just how bad things really are.

You are right, we are lucky to live in this beautiful corner of the UK (isn’t the weather lovely btw?) where I can honestly say 99% of the people I meet in day to day life are friendly and “normal” and mutually respect each other regardless of race or sex. If this is a madness that is spreading then it would be truly sad.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
We've taken God out of America, reach your own conclusions.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
We have the 'me too' movement for woman, perhaps we need the "No Extortion" movement for men. ASAP

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
How many brothers were molested by women?

They are gentlemen, and don't talk about it.

But maybe some day they will.

May Krishna help you - the truth about your imagined "noble" gender.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Check out all the female teachers gettin busted for gettin it on with teens. Most they get is probation.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I was shagging my mates hot mother when I was 15, it was fantastic, she came home drunk one night when I was sleeping on his sofa and it carried on for nearly a year.
I feel traumatised now though so I may phone the cops and see what they think about my abuse...pity I didn't save a pair of her knickers or something for DNA testing, my evidence is flimsy at best.
Maybe I'll just try counselling for the damage she caused me...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Was it 35 years ago? Wonder if she was a barrister? Nice mate you are....was it Stifler's mom?

a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

edit on 28-9-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It was in the 80's yes, blatant abuse, I'm #ing scarred for life now, the things she taught me to do, heck I was a child, not even the legal age of 16 which she should have waited for.
#MeToo

EDIT
I saw your edit, haha, she was hot stuff man, maybe mid 30's, my mate still doesn't know to this day, what do I say? "Fancy another pint mate, and by the way I shagged your mum when we were 15"

edit on 28-9-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Meh...pics or it didnt happen. Lol
Im a weirdo I guess....I was into huntin and fishin and joy riding in the old mans car at 15.
I wouldnt have minded my english teacher traumatizing me though.

.a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I was into fishing, sailing, kayaking, and joy riding my dads car as well, just this predator stole my innocence one night and kept raping me for nearly a year. Statutory rape of course, but it sounds more dramatic using the R word.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I understand, between the jest (what else can bros do but joke?).

There's some real heartache.

I'm with you either way brothers!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Women, I don't need them.

Only trouble.
But...boobies...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
90% of peeps are good. Unfortunately those 10% command all the attention and make us all look bad. Dsmn you 10%!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Erm yeah ... nevermind.

I'm pansexual.
Got over 50 choices on Facebook.

But it doesn't say this: I'm mostly a homosexual with a straight twist.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join