It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temporal Reality, The Greatest Teacher

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
"Experience is a very harsh teacher, she gives the test first and the lesson last."

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I just wanted to pop in and park this little bit of info off right here for future/past reference .

For Tiny Light Particles, 'Before' and 'After' Mean Nothing

Beneath the surface of the familiar world is a smaller, quantum world that defies our fundamental ideas of time and space.

In this mini world, the concepts of "before" and "after" dissolve, such that two events can both precede and succeed each other. In other words, event A can occur before event B, and event B can occur before event A, according to a new study published Aug. 31 in the journal Physical Review Letters.

This idea, called a "quantum switch," was first proposed in 2009 by another team and has since been explored both theoretically and experimentally. Previous experiments showed event A could both precede and succeed event B,

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

When I was a child, I had a very troubling dream that I intuitively felt was real. Almost 20 years later, the dream came true--every jot and tittle. I wont go into detail, as many of them are very personal, but this single nightmare haunted me for so many years, and finally I realized that it was a warning. Thankfully, I was able to take the necessary action to prevent disaster.

Lately, I've been wondering if a future version of my self relayed the information back to my childhood as a dream, to change my future. That would imply the existence of parallel realities.

Another possibility is that God gave me revelation about my potential future. That would be less implicit regarding parallel realities, but it wouldn't rule it out. I do believe in God as well as divine miracles, but at the time I had the dream, I was not a believer.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
Thank you for posting this I always look forward to reading your posts. They make me think about things a lot!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Lately, I've been wondering if a future version of my self relayed the information back to my childhood as a dream, to change my future. That would imply the existence of parallel realities.

That pretty much encapsulates one aspect and overall premise of this thread in a nutshell

top topics

<< 1   >>

join