It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The creative force of peace of mind shapes your life.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Do you only love certain people who have made themselves lovable? What criteria do you have?

That's not the point.

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I would say that being the space that allows existence to appear is true love. It is unconditional...........everything appears in it.

You can say what you want, it doesn't matter.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
the way to get peace of mind is to let the mind be clear like a still pond. It becomes a clear vortex to God & God will come straight through to you, & then your heart & soul will know peace because you will have witnessed your creator; & nothing on earth will be able to stress you so much after that.

To get peace of mind you have to ignore all the thoughts that flow endlessly into the mind. After ten minutes of ignoring all thoughts you will find that thoughts stop coming into the mind & your mind is just clear awareness without thoughts to trouble it.

God said to a woman one day, "Stop thinking so much, so that there will be room in your mind for me to send messages to you".

So God needs us to have clear minds & He explains how to accomplish that by avoiding thinking so many thoughts. And from practice i discovered that if thoughts are ignored as they flow through the mind then they stop appearing after ten minutes or so, & then the mind is just pure awareness. It's quite amazing at times. You suddenly can start seeing in all directions at the same time, as if you are just pure consciousness free from the senses. You start to see the different levels of Heaven as well. There's amazing things awaiting you when you learn to clear your mind of all thought & let God start teaching you personally. Until then you are focusing on worldly matters & will probably be a mental case of some kind

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well that's the thing, what is purpose? Is it something that built and instructed to serve some sort of function with out question?

If we were given a purpose, we wouldn't ask, and yet here we are, asking questions that could be meaningful like how, to the mundane, why.

And yet we are free to choose, to do or not to do. We can make our own purpose however grand or diminutive, where it can be given or taken by the idea that God willed.

leaving no more questions

edit on 24-9-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

That's not the point.

Would you care to point out what is the point then?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I don't know?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join