It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men are just going to watch the WWE (All Women's) PPV for sexual reasons.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The only womens sport I watch is UFC. I watch it because ladies can kick ass just as well as the guys.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
The only womens sport I watch is UFC. I watch it because ladies can kick ass just as well as the guys.

Everyday woman-on-woman cat fights are vicious AF, man. A more controlled fight environment is like opening the gates of Hell.

It is fun though, seeing skilled women beat the snot out of each other. Voyeurism done safely!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Agreed about women fighting in real life, vicious as #. My societal experience is even men cringe at how far they'll go when they go kill mode, so men are often the ones to stop them.
In my humble societal experience of course.

EDIT
I have had a broken pint glass held to my throat by a powerful (local drug scene) girl who lured me in with a kiss, I never underestimate women. I have a twin sister, I've always known the female deal, crafty as # compared to the male environment lol,girl's gotta survive n all that.

edit on 24-9-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
3rd wave feminists shouldn't be mad about what choices pretty women make for their bodies, wouldn't you say?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Is that why they only seem to face other women?

edit on 24-9-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Meh, I don't believe it, you would have to be one seriously repressed/sheltered child..like growing up in a convent type sheltered, to be that excited by WWE, you couldnt help but spank it..I just don't buy it

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join